So I found out what happens if you let the NPC's kill Blackhand in the Battle for Shattrath...

1 post in this topic

I recently conducted an experiment to try and find out what happens if you let the NPC's attack Blackhand in the battle for Shattrath quest long enough. And I gotta say, I did NOT expect the results I ended up getting. I avoided going AFK by moving my character every here and there. It took around 2 hours for me to finally get my results...

Here's the full 2 and a half minute video:

If you enjoyed this video, remember to like it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Uchi
      "Order and chaos" at Twilight's hammer invites you to join our First Blackhand mythic mount giveaway on 17/08/2016 at 21:00 server time.Winner will be picked from our gm's stream viewers.Only requirements are being 100 lvl, horde and ofc be on stream for the
      roll.If the turnout is big archimonde mythic mount will follow on last week before the expansion.Additional info will be available on stream.Please follow for more awsome events.
    • By firesidegatherings
      This weekend it's time for the House Warming Cup. Two days of infinite Hearthstone fun! We put 16 Hearthstone-fanatics in one house for a whole weekend with tournaments, Red Bull-girls, epic battles and lots of alcohol!
      Follow all the fun from saturday morning to sunday evening on stream:    
    • By Slim
      Hey guys,
      I thought it was about time that i shared these weakauras with everyone!
      I have spent numerous hours scouring the internet looking for an aura that worked for me, but sadly i could not find one!
      My guild master was nice enough to help me create my own.
      let me know what you guys think all the info is in the video link below.
      Thanks guys! 

• By Gaunte
      First log I've ever done and would like a look over so I can fix my problems and improve my dps. My guild is trying to push into mythic after heroic blackhand and I would like to progress with them. There's a few problems I see right, but I would appreciate a second pair of eyes. Thanks 
    • By Willjar
      Phrasing is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, currently 9/10 HC in BRF.
      We are looking for active members to join the guild, not only to raid with us, but to create a fantastic social environment.
      All are welcome to join the guild as a social member.

Our raid nights currently consist of:
      Each of these starting at 9 P.M. to 12 P.M. (Server Time [GMT +1])

Phrasing has a grand history behind it, raiding current tier content since wrath, before transfering to Draenor two years ago.
      We have always placed pride in our fantastic balance of social interaction and progressive raiding. This is a balance I am seeking to restore.

If you are interested in joining potentially one of the most influencial guilds in the Draenor environment, then please /who phrasing and ask someone for more information. If 'tankjar' or any other toon with 'jar' in it is online, prioritise whispering him.

All the Best IV!