FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ualtar

arms warrior dmg problems

my warrior ualtar stormrage isnt putting out the dmg he should be and i have good gear is it the fact that im reforging crit>haste>mastery should it be crit>mastery>haste i saw the post on here earlier atm i have 2 piece t15 522 rep trink no legendary meta and gaze of the twins trink

Your gear seems to be at the point where haste and mastery are (roughly) equal.

However, your question here is really vague. How much dps are you pulling? How much do you think you should be pulling? Do you have any logs to help us help you?

95% of the time, gear or reforging is not the issue (and it doesn't seem to be in that case), rotation/way of playing is usually what's hindering people, and we can't help you if you don't give us more information.

-Rage

Hey Ualtar: Welcome to the Warrior Forum boards on Icy Veins!

In addition to what Rage has supplied I'll go ahead and further state that my Death Knight is on Stormrage as well and, likewise, is named "Sajakain". I'll be happy to look over a test dummy rotation or if you have logs that would be great, too.

As soon as we get more information we'll be able to provide additional help.

ok so now i have a 524 ilvl 2h axe and im arms would it be best for me to go fury with 2h 524/510 axe sword combo or 2 1h 502 weps upgraded to 510 im not sure when to make the switch to fury over arms

When, and if, you make the switch to Fury, your best weapon should dictate whether you go Titan's Grip or Single Minded Fury. Your highest ilvl weapon will tell you which one to chose. For example, if you have a 524 2h and a 510 1h, then you'll go Titan's grip with x2 2 handers.

In fact, the main hand weapon is so important that you'd be better with a 524 main hand and a 483 off hand than a 510 main hand and a 510 off hand.

Hope this helps,

-Rage

At a 524 ilevel you will want to steer toward Single Minded Fury. You will excel in DPS / damage done due to the OH buff and weapon damage of those higher item level weapons (510+). I would not recommend SMF, however, until you have at least two 522 ilevel weapons. Anything below that and Arms will be comparable, imo.

If you are interested in TG I wouldn't go that route unless you had two 530 weapons (522 + 2/2 Upgrades) before switching from Arms.

SMF and TG are honestly neck to neck. Yes, with equivalent weapons SMF will pull slightly ahead, but even a slightly stronger weapon will put the other one ahead.