Conso

CLCRet

3 posts in this topic

I was browsing your retribution page guide, and one of the add-ons you suggested was CLCRet. I downloaded and installed via curse client, loaded game, and went to work on a target dummy. The spots for the spell icons were there but there were both greyed out, I don't know if it's not updated yet for patch or what so I figured to post here and see if anyone else is haing an issue with it.

13 hours ago, Conso said:

I was browsing your retribution page guide, and one of the add-ons you suggested was CLCRet. I downloaded and installed via curse client, loaded game, and went to work on a target dummy. The spots for the spell icons were there but there were both greyed out, I don't know if it's not updated yet for patch or what so I figured to post here and see if anyone else is haing an issue with it.

Something to note is that players using CLCRet in 6.2 often had to input their own custom rotations, since I don't think the addon is actively supported anymore by the creator. It works, but you need to use a custom rotation. 

Given that we now have completely new spells being added to Paladin, I'm not sure how well you can configure it.