Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

recruiting [Kazzak] [H] <Sargeras Rage> Ranged DPS and Healer for Legion

3 posts in this topic

About us:

We are a social horde guild on Kazzak that is going to be active in Legion. We are planning to clear all raid content, and do mythic+ dungeons. We also have some plans for PvP activities (will be announced later). But we do have people in the guild who do organize weekly rated battlegrounds for guild members. We want to create friendly atmosphere for everyone to progress, gear up, explore and have a fun. There will be some weekend guild events too, for example: world bosses, mythic dungeons, old raids for transmog/achievements.

Currently we are actively recruiting for two activities: Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons. All classes and specializations are welcome for Dungeon groups. 

For Raids we mainly need healers (high demand on priest / shaman / monk) and ranged dps (high demand on mage / SP / warlock / boomkin), though we will preview all applications. 

Of course our doors are always open for all social players that will be actively exploring Broken Isles and will have a voice in our guild chat. We are going to use Discord as main voice chat (it works from both app or web browser).

Our Guild goals:

* Create an enjoyable atmosphere for progression throughout Legion content

* Finish Legion raiding content on Heroic difficulty (we are planning to raid Mythic as well, but finishing it depends on too many factors)

* Have few teams for weekly Mythic+ dungeons with steady results

Our Raid Schedule:

Wednesday/Thursday from 7 to 10 pm (server time)

Recruitment priority for Raiding:

* Tanks - medium

* Healers - high

* Melee damage dealers - low

* Range damage dealers - high

We are looking for following type of persons for Raiding:

* motivated. No one is going to motivate you to visit our raids. If you want to progress with us, we are happy to bring you along. If you need someone to lead you by the hand, you probably won't find it here.

* efficient. The raid time is very limited and you have to make most of it. In fact we will strive not to waste it at all and fill these 3 hours with solid progress. If you are going to raid, it means you are ready to be summoned/at the instance 6:45 with food/flask/pots and in voice comms.

* mature. If you are going to kid all around during boss fights (although we do enjoy good humor anywhere else), you probably do not fit well in group. Though we enjoy good humor, there is a time and a place for that and since raid time is quite limited you better put that aside for the duration.

Additional points will go to candidates who will have next qualities: 

* Close 100% raid attendance. Self-explanatory, static group should be static.

* Striving for excellence. A person who is not afraid to take upon himself/herself to complete that special assignment within specific encounters (like siegecrafter blackfuse belt) flawlessly. 

* "WoW expert". A person who is always on top of what is best for not only their own class, but other classes as well and is willing/knowing enough to answer questions that new people in the guild might have.

To contact us, add one of our recruitment officers in Nayati (Alastor#2907), Sin (Sin#2880)

We are missing only few raiders now. So here is breakdown by possible class/spec combination:

• Shadow Priest
  • Warlock (Any)
  • Boomkin
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Elem Shaman
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Guardian Druid

If you are owner of one of such characters and willing to join our raid team whisper Nayati (Alastor#2907) or Sin (Sin#2880) in game to discuss.

The raid team is almost full. We are looking only for two healers to replace those who we suddenly lost in Legion (RIP their souls):

• Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk
  • Holy Paladin

Write in game me - Nayati (Alastor#2907) or one of our officers: Sin (Sin#2880), Kozuke (Hanzo#21183) to discuss what you need to be included.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sajakain
      ► Introduction:
      <Hand of Fate> is an Alliance Raiding Guild on US-Stormrage and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our raid team. Our overall goal is to clear content while it is relevant while only raiding two nights a week.
      What are your goals for Legion? What kind of raid team are you looking for?
      ► The Details:
      Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team:
      Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Attendance Requirement: 100% Current Progression: 6/7(H)  
      ► What We're Looking For:
      Above anything else, we're looking for the player with an attitude and character that fits our team. We have turned several "skilled" players away simply because their attitude was not right for our team. Gear can be given and this game can be taught; character and attitude cannot.
      Specific Class Needs:
      We consider all applications that are submitted regardless of class or spec. We are, however, in immediate need of:
      Healers: (Druid, Monk, Paladin, Shaman MDPS: (Rogue) RDPS: (Druid, Hunter, Priest)  
      ► Our Expectations:
      All or our expectations can be found on our website (provided below) in greater detail. For a quick list, however, we expect the following:
      You should shoot for 100% attendance. We understand life happens (and do allow for absences as such) but you are committing yourself to a team with other individuals who are adjusting their lives to raid with you. If you should need to miss raid, we have a forum board to post such absences. You should be well versed in your chosen class and spec. As a bonus, being well versed in multiple specs (based on class) is even better. You should be able to handle the game, smoothly with adequate graphics to determine where the fire is. Additionally, your connection should be stable enough to prevent you from disconnecting twice an hour. Lagging out and disconnecting on a regular basis is not acceptable. Additionally, you should have a functioning microphone to communicate in TeamSpeak. Talking will not always be required of you but you should have the ability and willingness to do so if asked. You should be willing to register on our website and, at the very least, read content that is posted to it. Writing on our forums is not required except in rare cases. Our website is a valuable resource to the guild; it hosts information about upcoming raids, strategies, and theorycrafting sections but is also host to some of our recreational games that involves you outside of raiding; fun stuff with prizes and entertaining posts all around.
      ► Mythic+ Dungeons:
      We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding.
      ► Contact Information:
      Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us.
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us!
      BattleTag Contacts:
      Sajakain (Guild Master / Raid Leader): Sajakain#1683 Sanatlock (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553
    • By RampageKC
      Wood League Warriors – Horde - Thrall is recruiting for its core raid team.  We were a little late to the party for Legion, but we’re finally progressing into EN.  The core team is currently 5/7 and we’re planning to get a full night of face time on Cenarius/Xavius this Sunday/Monday.

We’re a fun group and hope to progress into Heroic Raid content in the coming weeks. We’re looking for mature players, must be 21+. 

Raid Time:

·         Sunday/Monday 7pm-10pm Central – We use Curse Client           

Raid Format:

2 Tank

4 Heals (1 off spec DPS)

10 DPS (6 ranged and 4 melee)

Current Needs:

Ranged and Melee DPS

Contact Info:

Myself – Battletag (RampageKC#1418) / In-game (Palcow-Thrall), (Boneskc-Thrall)

• By DracoZyzzyx
      There are 5 followers that any player may get in the Legion Class Hall. How does one obtain these followers and what are the requirements?
    • By Tuckerpaul
      About Us:
      Cartel is a very fun progression raiding guild. After a hiatus towards the end of WoD we moved into Legion with an expected full group. Unfortunately a number of raiders that were expected to come back have not been as committed as the rest of us. We are very laid back in terms of conversation, tightening things up during boss kills and strategy. We expect all raiders to plan accordingly with flasks, food, and if possible augment runes. There is a lot of communal help when it comes to gems, enchants, flasks, allowing everyone to work together to become prepared. We are not afraid to help lower guildies get up to par, and are always helping each other with one thing or another. We expect everyone to have an understanding of each of the boss fights, and be prepared to discuss strategy and expect personal awareness of proper mechanic following.

We have a very dedicated core of 2 tanks, 3-4 healers, and about 6 DPS right now. We want to aggressively add DPS to allow for a 15-20 man content clear to maximize our current healer structure and allow for smooth progression. We do plan to recruit based on a competition level. As we add raiders and work on first time clear bosses we will be making the necessary substitutions if healing, mitigation, or DPS are not meeting the level required. As we move through heroic we have an expectation of around an 850 Ilvl with the ability to consistently produce 200K DPS or more.

Classes Needed:
      Full (Exploring need for multi spec tank/DPS)
      Full (will consider MW Monks and Resto Shamans) 
      Arms Warrior *Very High*
      WW Monk 
      Rogue *Very High* Flexible on spec
      Priest (shadow. Wiling to explore disc)
      Mage Fire only
      Demon Hunter *Very High*
      Druid Feral Only *high*
      Warlock Demonology Only *Very High*

Raid Times are every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern time. We expect you to be on time, if not a little early and ready to go. Of course there are going to be circumstances where you cannot make every raid, we do expect a relatively high attendance of 90-95% ability to attend.

If you have any questions regarding this recruitment post please contact myself in game at Ootor#1149 or Our guild leader Aziluth#1662. In game mail or PMs on this site will also suffice. We are looking to continue content, and want some fun raiders to tag along with us. We are not going to be the type of progression guild that adds days unexpectedly to the schedule, or goes heavily over time (we do occasionally do 1-2 extra pulls if we are close  )

If you are looking for a fun guild that has a set schedule with some dedicated folks we are the guild for you. 

Again my info: Ootor#1149 or Aziluth#1662
    • By Ronspear
      Hey guys, I've been playing Fire mage for the first time since Legion. I did my research on almost everything you need to know on Fire Mages. I've spent hours on the rotation and I believe that I've almost mastered it.
      Now, the reason I am posting on the forum is because I need advise...
      I can't seem to exceed as much as I am suppose to as a fire mage. If I compare myself to what I see on Warcraft logs, fire mages of my ITL, are almost always first or second DPS. And even my fire mage guildie that is slightly under gear does much more damage then me on every fight...
      I believe that my gear is decent and so is my artifact tree... I do have decent trinkets ... So my conclusion is that I am missing something in my rotation, or that I am prioritizing something that I am not suppose to...
      Could anyone help me out? I have my latest Warcraft logs, here is one of them
      If you need any more , I could link the entire raid last week.
      Thank you!!