Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flavory

Pvp trinkets, rings necklaces

1 post in this topic

So did they take out the pvp rings trinkets and necklaces you can buy from the vendor for marks of honor in ashran I can not get them, in this case where are those items aquired the pvp optimized items for those slots now that they took them out of ashran.  I know that it is possible to get good items from dungeons or raids but I think those ones are optimized for pve I want to get the ones optimized for pvp.   

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.
    • By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675
    • By Nordavaer
      Hello, can anyhelp tell me the best trinkets to use. i have Bloodthirsty Instinct(865ilvl), Spontaneous Appendages(865ilvl) and Ethereal Urn(895ilvl)
      I know that Spontaneous Appendages is really good with Stormstrike procs. im mostly unsure about the bloodthirsty insticnt and urn.
    • By RomsKidd
      Hello guys,
      I have the legendary ring Eye of the Twisting Nether, but Hailstorm is nerfed and should not be used anymore, is it still worth it to take this talent with that ring and do rotation with Frostband or not anymore? :/
      Thanks a lot guys!