FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vladamyr

Madness of Deathwing

When switching platforms, is there a timer as to when he starts casting Assault Aspects? I am wondering if there is a reason why we couldn't stop and regroup after killing a tentacle, let the healers regen a little mana then move to the next platform or is there a specific reason to hurry to the next platform?

Also wanted to say how much I love this site and the helpful feedback it provides.

Thanks,

Hi, Vlad :P

Deathwing begins casting Assault Aspect on a short timer after one of his tentacles is killed. So, your raid really only has a few seconds to get to the platform that they want to be assaulted next. So, yes, you do need move to the next platform quickly :)

And thank you for your compliments.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this