Terrenal

Tank healing...

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys 

I think to change my main because I hate as the holy pally looks like in the legion. It was my main since tbc

So then... I m looking for a good alternative. I would like keep the same role.. Mainly tank-healing >>> party healer. 

Which healer do you recommend to Me? What do you think about Resto druid and holly priest as tank healing mainly

Thanks .

11 hours ago, Terrenal said:

Hello guys 

I think to change my main because I hate as the holy pally looks like in the legion. It was my main since tbc

So then... I m looking for a good alternative. I would like keep the same role.. Mainly tank-healing >>> party healer. 

Which healer do you recommend to Me? What do you think about Resto druid and holly priest as tank healing mainly

Thanks .

My personal opinion (maybe other healers wouldn't agree) as a healer that raided on shaman, druid and priest during WoD - I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Holy Paladin is the best tank healer, far better in this specific role than other classes. I don't want to say that other healers can't keep a tank alive - they definitely can - but well... Choosing other than Holy Pala healing classes specifically for heavy tank healing in raids is like raid AoE healing on paladin instead of shaman of druid imo. Try a Holy Priest if you definitely going to stop playing a Pala.

Actually you didn't explain whether you were talking about raiding or 5-man. For 5-man I'd choose a druid.