FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
RockJohnson

[Altar of Storms][H] <The Council Returns> all players for Legion

Hey folks, I'm the GM and Raid Lead for the guild <The Council Returns>, a US Horde guild on Altar of Storms (connected realms are Anatheron, Magtheridon, and Ysondre). We're a mostly casual, social guild made up primarily of IRL friends and long time WoW friends, but we're looking to expand our roster for Legion Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons, as well as raiding!

Just to give some quick background, most of our current members have been playing since Vanilla, and have also been raiding in some capacity since then. We were most active during WotLK, having done 10 man raiding at ever tier that expansion. Though many took a hiatus during Cata and MoP, we came back strong for the first half of WoD, doing both Highmaul and Foundry on Normal and Heroic, and completed Heroic Highmaul Ahead of the Curve.

Currently we are accepting any and all players within our realm group, and have no particular classes or roles needed. Our current, tentative raiding schedule will be Sunday and Monday nights at about 6 to 7pm EST, and running for about three hours, though this as of right now this is still up for discussion. Though we like to be able to see all the content we can, having a good attitude and being fun to play with is often more important to us than being at the cutting edge of raiding.

If any of this sounded appealing to you, feel free to message me in game or through Battle.net. My Battletag is RockJohnson#11688, and I will gladly answer any questions you might have. Hope to hear from you soon!