FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lockybalboa

BiS list generator for EM raid - Veng and Havoc spec

https://goo.gl/TiJ4R2

MAKE A COPY OF IT (left hand upper corner > file > make a copy) and then edit the stat weights however you want.

This doesn't look at trinkets since trinkets are more complex then basic stats and weights. 

Sorry if I am using this thread for a question regarding stat weights, if it is not okay, please feel free to delete.

I just opened the spreadsheet and saw the stat weights. My question now is: Does your "weighing" of stats represent the stat priority you're choosing? So in your spreadsheet it would be : Agility > Crit > Vers > Haste > Mastery - Priority! With the weights applied, you'll get the BiS gear, am I correct? So for example if I choose another stat priority, then I'll weigh the stats in the sheet differently, so I'll get another output?

Yo can put whatever weights you want so it works for both specs, I dont know the weights for veng though. Just the priority.

I don't use MMO-C, ever. When I post theorycrafting over there it tends to be stolen more often than not and the community is very toxic.

The Demon Hunter discord is good for information, but I wouldn't recommend hanging out there much. There seems to always be drama happening...kind of like MMO-C but as a live chat instead of a forums, now that I think of it.

DH discord link: https://discord.gg/SbdVd

32 minutes ago, Lockybalboa said:

I don't use MMO-C, ever. When I post theorycrafting over there it tends to be stolen more often than not and the community is very toxic.

The Demon Hunter discord is good for information, but I wouldn't recommend hanging out there much. There seems to always be drama happening...kind of like MMO-C but as a live chat instead of a forums, now that I think of it.

DH discord link: https://discord.gg/SbdVd

Yeah, i got the discord, too much drama there, 
Could agree the same with MMO-C, Tho i mostly only check the guides / Compare with Icy-veins most of the time.

Well ill wait for the vengeance stat-w !
Ty =)