FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kurtlol

Beta : Single Target DPS NO cooldown.

Hello there. I created a fury Warrior on the beta, with the level 110 premade Gear. 

After reading the Guide here on Icy Veins, I managed to pull 90K DPS ( Again, NO cooldown whatsoever just the simple 4 button rotation )

I'd like to know if I'm doing things correclty to compare with some of you. Because 90K dps seems pretty low to me.

Thanks

EDIT : I tried Assa Rogue as well, and I managed to get 130K dps with 0 Talent points... Something I must do wrong with the Warrior.

Nobody tests without using all the tools of the class? Our CD's are pretty important ... I mean I can pull 80k dps at 100 ... granted that's with ring, but comparing different gimped versions of classes seems pretty silly, a class isn't whole without it's talents/cds.

Edited by palles

i've been pulling over 200k burst and around 160k sustained in beta. I follow the guide here to the T.  So, your numbers seem a bit low to me. However, I agree with palles, why would you not use any of the CDs?