1 post in this topic

* Faction: Horde
* Server: Tarren Mill
* Guild Name: Final Hours
* Guild Size or Mythic: Mythic
* Guild type: Hardcore/Semi Hardcore
* Raid time and days: Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 23:15-02:30
* URL: http://finalhours.enjin.com/

We are a newly formed Horde guild on Tarren Mill, aiming for hard mythic progression in Legion. The guild and leadership is mainly built from experienced Mythic Raiders who strive for more hardcore and faster progress.
We are a late night guild, which means we are looking for mature players, with the same mindset as ours, to be one of the worlds best late night guilds.

What are we expecting from you ?

Personality:

You need to be the kind of person who won't quit after the 10th wipe, or 50th for that matter. We are looking for dedicated raiders,who wants to be as good as they possibly can be. You need to put in an effort of your own, without relying on the guild carrying you to victory. Because when emerald dream drops, we expect people to be as geared as they can from world quests and Mythic+ dungeons. And jump straight into Heroic progression.As well as keeping a fully maximized main, you are expected to keep an offspec that is as good as possible, incase the encounters requires it.And we are looking for people who are willing to do all of this, without problem, because we all know the feeling when that boss finally dies, and you've done your very best to make it happen.

All those hours are worth it.

High attendance:
Members are expected to be there for almost every raid. A 95% attendance will be expected as a minimum during progress. If you can't make it, LET US KNOW.

Character maximization:
You are expected to maximize your character to the fullest. This includes gems, enchants, buff-food, runes, theorycrafting, guides and hours infront of the training dummy.

Correct attitude:
Generally have a friendly attitude towards other players. We expect our members to be helpful to others within the guild, picking on/flaming other players will not be tolerated. 
However you need to be able to handle criticism from the leadership. It will be harsh at times.
Whining and a bad attitude will not get you anywhere but on the bench. If you have suggestions and/or want to change something then PM’s the leadership.

Computer and Mic:
A good computer and a working microphone are expected from everyone. This includes a proper internet connection. Do not bother to applying if you don’t meet these requirements!!!

Being a team player:
Raiding is just the same as any team sport, if you only think about yourself do not expect to make it in Final Hours. The team comes before any individual.
Which means that if we need you to step out for a raid, to get the kill, and if we need you to respec or even log an alt, than you need to see the big picture and be able to do just that.

Is This You ? 
Then we are looking forward to seeing you with us !
Best Regards, the Final Hours officer team
Nemiz#21814 Zlutch#2831 Traktibar#2380 Đrmust#1904

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Terrors
      <Anger Management> are now recruiting!
      [A] [EU] [Tarren Mill]
      Raid times (server)
      Wednesday - 20:00 - 22:00
      Friday - 20:00 - 23:00
      Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00
      We are a small guild of raiding/progression focused individuals who seek like minded people to join us! Despite the name, we are a friendly and mature guild. Our members have varied backgrounds, from Vanilla raiders, to people who started playing in Legion. 
      We are currently 6/7 HC and we are pushing for Heroic HOV and eventually Nighthold  in the next 1 to 2 weeks. Our immediate requirements are as follows:
      •    Ranged DPS – 850+
      •    Healers – 850+
      •    Exceptional DPS. 
      However we are open to all applications, also Anger Management and our team are happy to help any people who are wanting to progress into raiding. 
      We have our own Discord channel which we use to communicate whilst raiding therefore a working headset and microphone is required. We also do Transmog runs, Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. 
      So, if you're interested in becoming Angry with us, add me on Battle.net (Dab#21625) and I'll have a chat with you in game. 
    • By Ghostwave
      Hey,
      Riskbreakers are currently looking to fill our roster to push into Mythic. Heroic EN is now on farm and we are itching for the next step. We are easy going most of the time but take progression very seriously.
      Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 19:30 - 23:00. We are also very active outside of raid times with multiple Mythic+ groups most days.
      Ranged dps and a healer are what we are focusing on but any decent applicant will be considered all the same.
      We expect a good working knowledge or your class and all boss mechanics, 860 ilvl is a minimum considering our current progression.
      If you'd like to join us for a raid one evening to see if we are a good fit for you please don't hesitate to ask.
      You can contact me at Ghostwave#2298, Seppie at Seppie#2770 or Zuraki at Strange#2570
      Failing that, just /who for anyone in the guild, they'll be happy to help.
    • By errienftw
      <instagib> är ett svensktalande raiding guild på Tarren Mill-EU som söker efter nya talanger för att fortsätta progressa i Mythics!
      Vi rekryterar för närvarande

Resto Shaman Death Knight Holy/Disc Priest Mage 
        Hör dock gärna av dig om du är intresserad oavsett klass, vi söker alltid efter duktiga spelare!

Raidschema
      Vi försöker raida 3 dagar i veckan, enligt följande schema: 
      Onsdag eller Torsdag 19-22
      Söndag 19-22
      Måndag 19-22
      Dagarna kan dock variera och anpassas för allas bästa.
      Vilka är vi och vad erbjuder vi dig?
      En stor del av <instagib> har spelat med varandra under en väldigt lång tid. Vi har under TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP etc. raidat på en väldigt seriös nivå, men nu har åldern och alla dess åtaganden hunnit ikapp oss och vi har inte längre tiden eller möjligheten att spela 7 kvällar i veckan. Trots att vi numera kör färre raids per vecka vill vi fortfarande vara ett guild att räkna med. Vi lovar att du hamnar bland en grupp erfarna spelare som tar raiding på högsta allvar, men som ändå har ett sinne för humor och föredrar en trivsam stämning i guildet. Det ska vara roligt att spela! 
      Vad förväntar vi oss?
      Vi söker efter mogna och lojala spelare, som har raid erfarenhet från både gammal och nytt content och som kan sin klass utan och innan. Du ska inte vara rädd för att spendera en kväll wipandes på en boss, utan ha en strävan efter att progressa. Vi förväntar oss att du har en närvaro på åtminstone 80-90% och alltid kommer förberedd genom att ha läst taktiker och har med dig bästa möjliga consumables etc.
      Nuvarande progress:
      4/7 mythic EN, 2/3 heroic ToV
      Låter det här intressant? Hör av dig till bnet-tagg WildeN#21193
    • By Bearpaws
      Hi!

Late night Alliance guild <The Shifting Sands> on Neptulon are looking for new casual or semi-serious players.

We usually raid 24:00 server time WED / FRI / SUN, raids taking usually from 2 to 4 hours, communicating through Discord (but not obligatory ofc) . 7/7 Heroic; Mythic team currently forming.
      Currently, we have quite great players – main raiding team always know all tactics, always help out if something is not clear, and there is no blaming or raging, as long as you are not ignorant.

If interested – contact GM - prolifer#2743 or me lasagna#2748

Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!

• By ChuckAlgren
      I hereby present you with the truth of the Bash Barbarian.                Email me any questions regarding D3, not my own snake or my GF's nudes.
                                                                                                                              On: danhibikisan@gmail.com           (For Gear details see video below)
      Yes, YOU can clear GR70 and more with a Bash Barbarian, 3 25+ gems and NO augments without too much of a hassle.
      "But I tried and I failed, HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"  You might ask.
      Well Timmy, this is it:
      Gear wise, the stuff you need, although in my video you will notice that I did not even have the best stuff YET, so it is not a big thing until later. Hence this is a good build considering the "lack" of good gear "needed" versus high GR clearance.
      I found that the most important thing is survival, because I solely play on Hardcore and yes, much like a boss.
      I have a GF, a job, studies, two snakes and a big interest in real instruments like the electric guitar or the piano, notice how I mentioned "real". Why is this important to notice? Not the instruments Timmy, but my other hobbies? (GF included)
      It is important because I do not have all the time in the world, I do not find any joy in "grinding" stuff out or doing "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone does because everyone does them.

TLDR: (Still quite long mind you[but packed with more info per word{this is how you use all these btw}])
      How: You need large packs of monsters *shocker*, preferably large monsters because they give more progress, the more "small" monsters you attract the longer you should wait to engage until you have found a sufficient amount of large monsters or non-flighty elites. This depends on your map-layout: if it has labyrinth-style layout simply run to next map asap and only stop if you encounter a clutter of elite packs; The type of monsters also the decision to train them or if skelesnores, discard them, if phantasm (where the f*** did my 10 elite pack go) and similar stuff.
      WHY: You will GIBB small monsters in groups, this is bad because it gives little progress and a lot of big leftovers, this is why you want the many small monsters in groups with as many big monsters/elites as you can find since Battle Rage: Bloodshed has the possibility of killing the tough guys almost as fast as a hundred spiderlings on one pixel.
      IF: The big guys/elites don't die in the first gathering of trained mobs, just keep training them, unless they are melting to your damage it is more effecient to keep stacking pack after pack until you can almost gibb those pesky porkchoppers, just be careful with effect-stacking elites like...

LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!