FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Feronizia

Elemental or Enhancement in Legion

Hello. Im new here and hope that you can help me. Sorry for my bad english

I want wo know witch speech (Ele or Enhancer) is the better speech in 110?

I play currently both but i find Ele a bit boring and enhancer is not round enough for me.

i cannot explain my problems but pls help me to decide witch speech i will play in Legion.

Pls post me your comments to the specs and your experience and witch is stronger in dmg output

7 minutes ago, Feronizia said:

Hello. Im new here and hope that you can help me. Sorry for my bad english

I want wo know witch speech (Ele or Enhancer) is the better speech in 110?

I play currently both but i find Ele a bit boring and enhancer is not round enough for me.

i cannot explain my problems but pls help me to decide witch speech i will play in Legion.

Pls post me your comments to the specs and your experience and witch is stronger in dmg output

Damage wise its hard to tell where each spec is going to sit because Tuning will highly change everything. That being said of the two, Enhancement gets a lot better with the artifact weapon. Enhancement ends up with a lot of passives on its artifact, however, it makes the rotation very fluid, very smooth, and you don't feel like you have as many GCDs. With elementals artifact I find the rotation sort of choppy and broken, it does fairly good burst but plays out kinda strange to me. So, of the two I'd recommend Enhancement over elemental based upon your feedback.

I prefer not give recommendations on choosing classes and specs.

Picking a class or spec to play mostly relies on personal preferences or, in some cases, on your raid team needs. Asking other people to pick for you a class/spec for you is in some way like asking to choose food for you - they will choose but it will be their taste, not yours.

Ele is a ranged dps, enh is a melee - two completely different playstyles and we don't know what you prefer. We don't know what kind of content you play - PvP, 5-man, LFR, Mythic raiding, achievements hunting.

In addition, it's nearly impossible to tell now, in pre-patch, what class or spec will do better damage during next expansion - everything is being tweaked, buffed or nerfed every 2-3 days. Spec that feels strong and interesting today may be nerfed in a couple of weeks and vise versa.

Anyways, there are no OP specs but those that are easier or harder to master. Good player can master any, bad player can't master even the easiest.

If you have a free choice, play whatever spec you like. You don't like any - maybe you should look into trying another role or class.

You have to play what feels comfortable to you.  I've jumped from Pally to Shaman to DK to Shaman again then to Hunter; who knows what I'll end up playing in Legion.  Whether you end up doing PvP or PVE take a look at what your group composition will be and talk to the group leader of what will be needed.  Ele and Enh typically have good AoE DPS and respectable single target DPS.  If you're basing your decision off of damage output, the guides on the site have Enh being the better of the two and towards the top of all DPS specs.  Though that is all based on theorycrafting, actual DPS output will depend on how you play and react.  All in all, play a class and spec you enjoy playing. 

17 hours ago, Bonse said:

All in all, play a class and spec you enjoy playing. 

^ this is the short of it. You are playing a game to have fun. Unless you are pushing mythic progression raid content (which statistically most players aren't) what you play doesn't matter. What spec is better or what class is better fluctuates so often, what it comes down to, is ya gotta be having fun. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Friedbones
      I came to Icy Veins to setup my Elemental Shaman only to find your Talent setup does not match what is offered in the game presently.  Below I have listed what I see in my current in-game talent setup and bolded those items that do not match your setup at all.
      Current in-game Talents listed:                                                   Your Listing:                      
      15 Exposed Elements Echo of the Elements Elemental Blast               Earthen Rage 30 Aftershock Master of Elements Totem Mastery       Call the Thunder 45 Spirit Wolf Earth Shield Static Charge         60 High Voltage Storm Elemental Liquid Magma Totem       Master of the Elements 75 Nature's Guardian Ancestral Guidance Wind Rush Totem         90 Earthen Rage Primal Elementalist Icefury       Surge of Power 100 Unlimited Power Stormkeeper Ascendance         I thought someone here should know about these differences because it appears there has been no update recently to your setup.   I know that I personally would appreciate an update so that I can adjust my in-game setup to work better.
    • By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By SamySosah
      Hey guys, i'm coming to all my fellow shamans as a last resort, i don't seem to understand were I've gone wrong. I've been maining my Ele Shaman for several months now, and I've followed every instruction with guides. My stat priority is on point, my gear considerably good. (942) at the moment. I've tried every build with multiple bosses etc. My simulator show i should be nearing 2M dps on fights. Yet when i'm fighting i'm around 850k. I don't know if this is because of all the movements, but like i mentioned above I've tried Ice fury build for movement fights. When i'm practicing and testing rotations on dummy's my numbers seem, to be ok. Does anyone have tricks, tips, or pointers on what'll take to achieve the damage i need. I watch others with same builds, with less gear pulling great numbers. I know elemental isn't the best for Single Target, but my last fight on maiden i pulled 700k DPS :( !!!! As far as AOE, no problem there. Numbers are outstanding on trash etc. Thanks for taking the time to ready this. 
      Armour Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/foogus
      Goroth log link - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w4HFNdmXMJLPfkrt/#fight=last
    • By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua