FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lolwtfjacob

People posting just to win the prize

So I have seen a lot of people joining and posting 50 posts in 2 minutes to to win the contest. It's pointless. It's all just stupid stuff, like one word replies and they reply to every single post.

I do NOT want any one of those people to win.

So if you see any of those types of people on the forums, make sure you comment with their name on here so the admins can keep an eye out.

The best way to report this kind of behavior is through the report feature. Just press the report button on one of his/her posts and give an explanation to why you report the person. The contest is very fair and the admins/Vlad/Damien keep a close eye on people cheating, spamming or anything like that. People who resort to this will not be eligible to win, it is also against the general posting rules. There is no point in opening a topic like this, it will only turn into a flame war and that is not something we want on these forums.

The prize?

As in this prize?

[media=]

[/media]

Gah! Fail link, shows how bad a troll I am can't even link things properly on this IPad! Feel free to delete or edit my post if you find the video amusing! Think I need some practice and training from you LCSScallywag!

Edited by Peelyon
  • Like 3

Think I need some practice and training from you LCSScallywag!

You're alright. Only because you posted the song that got me into Queen. No clue who they were besides "We Will Rock You" then I watched Highlander as a kid with my old man and heard this and was like "Yes sir! May I have some more!?"

• Like 1

No idea who they were? Blasphemy!! Freddy Mercury was only THE greatest British singer of all time. Some may argue that 4 piece band from Liverpool were better but all I say to them is pah!

Queen were breaking America during the lates 70s early 80s. I believe (but am not 100% certain) that the song and video to "I Want to Break Free" sealed their fate, people in America simply didn't get the video and quite literally turned off. Their loss.

Oh deary me. Queen rock! Though I could argue about the Beatles, being a Liverpudlian myself ;p I must admit, I joined the forums and have meant to post but have been to lazy to post.

Looks like you have the 'skillz' when it comes to stealth posting LCS, please teach me the ways of the stealth :P

• Like 1

No idea who they were? Blasphemy!! Freddy Mercury was only THE greatest British singer of all time. Some may argue that 4 piece band from Liverpool were better but all I say to them is pah!

In my defense, I was 3 when Highlander was originally released and I didnt see the movie until probably 4 years later. But I must correct you on one thing. Freddy Mercury wasn't the greatest British singer of all time. He was the greatest rock singer of all time. In general. Overall. No one has come close to him. Robert Plant tried. Roger Daltrey attempted to. But none could actually do what Freddy Mercury could.

And the sheer fact that he didn't even bother to shave his 'stache off for that video was just pure genius.

Looks like you have the 'skillz' when it comes to stealth posting LCS, please teach me the ways of the stealth Posted Image

You wouldn't ask a ninja how be ninja'y would ya? Posted Image

• Like 1

Gah! Fail link, shows how bad a troll I am can't even link things properly on this IPad! Feel free to delete or edit my post if you find the video amusing! Think I need some practice and training from you LCSScallywag!

I can give you lessons in trolling if you want,LCSscallywag i is an orc child wandering the wilds compared to me..*^___^*....im VERY proficient at it, and since i havent BEEN part of the forum long enough to be in the running for the giveaway AND i already have a great deal of the items being offered anyway, i feel free to troll to my hearts content!!! :)

and back to topic.... it is quite annoying to see people who are here JUST because they want to win something, and are posting soley for that reason. it degrades the quality of the forum threads a great deal, and makes me want to say things that would SURELY get me banned......

• Like 1

and back to topic.... it is quite annoying to see people who are here JUST because they want to win something, and are posting soley for that reason. it degrades the quality of the forum threads a great deal, and makes me want to say things that would SURELY get me banned......

Don't worry... that's what PMs are for... (not to be cruelly directed at the perpetrators but to have a wee rant at a similar minded forum members) Rant it all out!

• Like 1

To be fair, other populated forum are full of posts like this just there's no prize... so it's pretty much the same.

But in the other hand, I completely agree with you.