FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
eggsio

Arms ... upgrade or not ?

Hi. Just a quick question ! I have read about the tier 15 set bonuses but im still not sure what to do !!

I currently have the t14 4 piece ( all LFR ) but lucky me dropped the t15 gloves from nalak ( ilvl 522 ) and legs from ToT LFR (Think they were ilvl 502 )

Im thinking the gloves upgrade is too good to miss out on especially if i upgrade them with vps but if i do then i break the t14 bonus. Would the extra stats outweigh the bonus ?

Is it worth using the gloves and legs to give t15 ( 2 piece ) bonus to go with the t14 bonus ( 2 piece ) or should i stick with what i have and wait it out till i hopefully get the 4 set t15 ?

Sorry if its a bit confusing Posted Image

Cheers

Edited by eggsio

If I understand right you'd be going from 483 to 522 on your gloves and 483 to 502 on your legs.

If so, it is definitely worth it. You are speaking of an almost 40 ilvl upgrade for your legs, and close to 20 for your gloves. T15 2p bonus isnt that great, but the raw stats you gain will be a dps increase.

T14 4p is good, but don't go all crazy on it, raw stats are important too.

Hey Rage thanks for the reply .... /bow

ok my t14 gloves are ilvl 500 ( upgraded 1/2 ) and legs are t14 ilvl 504 ( upgraded 2/2 )

i have tried a few hcs with the gloves equipped and notice a 10-15k improvement on dps. could also be that i got the skullrender medallion from Dominion Offensive ( on use trink ) and i have also tried to use my skull banner more !!

Like you say t14 4pc is good ...... just its i think im in no mans land at the minute !! fingers crossed for 2 more t15 bits to drop :)

Your Skull Banner should be used on CD pending any major events (Heroism / precise burn phase) coming up or you are within a second of having CS coming up, etc. Other than that, yeah, always use your Skull Banner. I say this and then have instances coming to mind when you shouldn't use it (like with another warrior's CD) lol.

General rule... use it. If you're not using it then it best be for a really good reason lol.