Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Romulo and Julianne

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I defeated Heroic Julianne after two attempts, using my old combo burst druid deck. I did not utilize any silences or Saboteur as suggested in this guide. I simply kept her board cleared while slowly building up my own with larger minions. I would only kill off Romulo if I also had enough left to damage Julianne herself on that same turn. If I didn't have any damage left for her, I'd leave Romulo alone. If you have a taunt in play, Romulo will not attack. Sen'jin Shieldmastas and Druids of the Claw were able to keep me safe from harm, most of the time. My deck included Chromaggus. He provided me with double Sen'jin Shieldmastas, Azure Drakes, Loatheb, Savage Combatants, and Innervates- all very nice cards to have doubles of, although Innervate was completely unnecessary at that stage of the match.  I only achieved decent burst damage on Turn 11, clearing the board and ridding her of all armor. By playing it slow and steady the rest of the time, I was able to bring her to fatigue.

Nmqg44h.png

I feel like this boss is one of the easier ones to beat. As long as you have a few good-sized taunts to hide behind, she shouldn't be much trouble. The only potentially deadly minions are the Magnataur Alphas. I was able to take out each one immediately- one with a Swipe and the other with one of my minions (Shade of Naxxramas).

Edited by CaptLando

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0