Damien

Legendary Yogg Druid Midrange Standard

5 posts in this topic

The deck works perfectly :D !!

Edit: Sorry for the meaningless comment , my point is that the deck draws too many cards that overwhelm the opponent and the synergy of the spells is amazing with the giants and tempo swings :)

Edited by IronBark

On the contrary, I've found it difficult to navigate through contemporary high-powered offense, even for a seasoned player like me. And even utilizing the defensive Cenarius + Double Ancient of War + Bloodmage Thalnos configuration. Puzzle just never comes together, even with all the card selection from Raven's Idol - I feel like deck is trying to durdle too hard where it's due to attack.

Control decks seem to outmuscle my late game options, while Aggro doesn't care about my mediocre interaction and 10-health Taunts don't scare them.

Premier removal is scarce but Mulch is brilliant (when it doesn't give them The Perfect Answer), I would not advise cutting it under any circumstances as mentioned in the guide. The problem is that way too often there is need in more than one card.

Maybe I really need more experience with the deck, but so far it has been frustratingly underperforming. 

Umm Can anyone suggest a replacement for Onyxia/Cenarius. I don't have either of them so, all in the all the deck seems interesting and would love to try it out, but need help with the last card.

Check out the decklists from Summer Championship Europe. DrHippi runs neither Onyxia nor Cenarius. A second Token Druid player in he event, and coincidentally the runner-up, GeorgeC, also did not fiddle with these.

2nd Ancient of War if you don't play it. If you already run two, I would strongly suggest you to run a healing card, preferably an excellent Moonglade Portal. It also works as an additional beater to supplement your core cards, much like the Legendaries in question would do.

A copy of Feral Rage can also do the trick, albeit slightly less efficiently. 

This change is a strategical one, because the deck as presented in the guide has a problem against the faster decks, like Shaman and Hunter. By the moment you can stabilize, deploy and close the game from your side, you will probably end up in a health deficit, which they can use to finish you via direct damage. Trust me, relying on Discover and/or winning faster than they can point arrows at your face is not where you want to be.

Edited by Paracel

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor