Damien

Legendary Druid Beast Aggro Standard

10 posts in this topic

It's technically correct still, they didn't change the stats. Kappa.

Jokes aside though, Beast Druid is a solid deck, however, lacking some value meat on its bones. You can't really stick to board and you can't push a ton of damage naturally either. Unless you get a busted Innervate opener with Fandral or Combatant, but other Druid decks can do it too while keeping other stuff.

I think Menagerie Warden released is going to make it really powerful. Free Stranglethorn Tigers, anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm relatively new to hearthstone, and haven't done the LoE & BrM adventure yet. Are there any good replacement cards you can recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest R0BL0 said:

I'm relatively new to hearthstone, and haven't done the LoE & BrM adventure yet. Are there any good replacement cards you can recommend?

You can use combination of Jungle Panther, Stranglethorn Tiger and Dire Wolf Alpha in a ratio that fits your needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, 

i've been wondering, can someone still use this deck (or one very similar) if they haven't got access to the LoE? As a new player, I do not have access to League of Explores, and I miss 2 cards for this deck. Are there any substitues a noob like me can afford that I can put in the deck instead of those 2 LoE cards (without making the deck worse)? League will cost me 2800 gold I think, and that's a lot for a F2P... If those cards can't be replaced... What else can I do to get a relatively cheap good deck?

 

Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guest R3s0nanc3 said:

Hey there, 

i've been wondering, can someone still use this deck (or one very similar) if they haven't got access to the LoE? As a new player, I do not have access to League of Explores, and I miss 2 cards for this deck. Are there any substitues a noob like me can afford that I can put in the deck instead of those 2 LoE cards (without making the deck worse)? League will cost me 2800 gold I think, and that's a lot for a F2P... If those cards can't be replaced... What else can I do to get a relatively cheap good deck?

 

Thanks...

It's in the comment right above you.

16 hours ago, positiv2 said:

You can use combination of Jungle Panther, Stranglethorn Tiger and Dire Wolf Alpha in a ratio that fits your needs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2016 at 11:38 AM, positiv2 said:

It's in the comment right above you.

oops.. Sorry. I feel dumb now.

 

Thanks a lot.

 

 

BTW, even if this is a cheap deck, do you think yogg would fit in as an emergency card? (Usually if you reach turn 10 with this deck you're in trouble)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Guest R3s0nanc3 said:

BTW, even if this is a cheap deck, do you think yogg would fit in as an emergency card? (Usually if you reach turn 10 with this deck you're in trouble)

No... you have enough trouble with running out of steam as it is, if you draw Yogg early then that dead card in your hand will just destroy your tempo.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mgoetze said:

No... you have enough trouble with running out of steam as it is, if you draw Yogg early then that dead card in your hand will just destroy your tempo.

I guess I'm not adding yogg then.

Thanks again. ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By positiv2
      We decided to use Paracel's suggestion and make it into a weekly round-up thread. 
      Druid
      Jade Druid Gadgetzan Standard Deck Jade Druid No Giants Gadgetzan Standard Deck Budget Jade Druid Gadgetzan Standard Deck Hunter
      Midrange Beast Hunter Gadgetzan Standard Deck Mage
      Nothing yet :( Paladin
      Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck Murloc Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck (actually contains murlocs this time :P ) Budget Murloc Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck Budget Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck Priest
      Dragon Priest Gadgetzan Standard Deck Reno Priest Gadgetzan Standard Deck Dragon Priest No Cleric Gadgetzan Standard Deck Budget Dragon Priest Gadgetzan Standard Deck Rogue
      Questing Miracle Rogue Gadgetzan Standard Deck Aggro Rogue Gadgetzan Standard Deck Shaman
      N'Zoth Control Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck Kobold Midrange Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck Warlock
      Reno Combo Warlock Gadgetzan Standard Deck Reno Warlock Gadgetzan Standard Deck Warrior
      Pirate Aggro Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck N'Zoth Control Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck Dragon Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Druid No Giants Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Jade Druid Gadgetzan Standard Deck.