Damien

Legendary Druid Beast Aggro Standard

10 posts in this topic

It's technically correct still, they didn't change the stats. Kappa.

Jokes aside though, Beast Druid is a solid deck, however, lacking some value meat on its bones. You can't really stick to board and you can't push a ton of damage naturally either. Unless you get a busted Innervate opener with Fandral or Combatant, but other Druid decks can do it too while keeping other stuff.

I think Menagerie Warden released is going to make it really powerful. Free Stranglethorn Tigers, anyone?

I'm relatively new to hearthstone, and haven't done the LoE & BrM adventure yet. Are there any good replacement cards you can recommend?

3 hours ago, Guest R0BL0 said:

I'm relatively new to hearthstone, and haven't done the LoE & BrM adventure yet. Are there any good replacement cards you can recommend?

You can use combination of Jungle Panther, Stranglethorn Tiger and Dire Wolf Alpha in a ratio that fits your needs.

Hey there, 

i've been wondering, can someone still use this deck (or one very similar) if they haven't got access to the LoE? As a new player, I do not have access to League of Explores, and I miss 2 cards for this deck. Are there any substitues a noob like me can afford that I can put in the deck instead of those 2 LoE cards (without making the deck worse)? League will cost me 2800 gold I think, and that's a lot for a F2P... If those cards can't be replaced... What else can I do to get a relatively cheap good deck?

Thanks...

11 hours ago, Guest R3s0nanc3 said:

Hey there, 

i've been wondering, can someone still use this deck (or one very similar) if they haven't got access to the LoE? As a new player, I do not have access to League of Explores, and I miss 2 cards for this deck. Are there any substitues a noob like me can afford that I can put in the deck instead of those 2 LoE cards (without making the deck worse)? League will cost me 2800 gold I think, and that's a lot for a F2P... If those cards can't be replaced... What else can I do to get a relatively cheap good deck?

Thanks...

It's in the comment right above you.

16 hours ago, positiv2 said:

You can use combination of Jungle Panther, Stranglethorn Tiger and Dire Wolf Alpha in a ratio that fits your needs.

On 8/24/2016 at 11:38 AM, positiv2 said:

It's in the comment right above you.

oops.. Sorry. I feel dumb now.

Thanks a lot.

BTW, even if this is a cheap deck, do you think yogg would fit in as an emergency card? (Usually if you reach turn 10 with this deck you're in trouble)

16 hours ago, Guest R3s0nanc3 said:

BTW, even if this is a cheap deck, do you think yogg would fit in as an emergency card? (Usually if you reach turn 10 with this deck you're in trouble)

No... you have enough trouble with running out of steam as it is, if you draw Yogg early then that dead card in your hand will just destroy your tempo.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, mgoetze said:

No... you have enough trouble with running out of steam as it is, if you draw Yogg early then that dead card in your hand will just destroy your tempo.

I guess I'm not adding yogg then.

Thanks again. ^.^

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead