Legendary Malygos Miracle Rogue Standard

6 posts in this topic

Any tips on dealing with secret hunter?  I almost always just get out tempoed by a cloaked huntress early then beaten to death by a bow.  If I can avoid this, I generally am forced to play around snipe and have to delay my auctioneer turn and end up getting shut out by call of the wild.  This match up feels very frustrating.  Out of the six to eightish games I have played against hunter tonight (around rank 10 currently) every single one of them have been secret hunter, and I lost all but one, because he was the only hunter who didn't get an early huntress.

On 9/29/2016 at 1:01 PM, VaraTreledees said:

Any tips on dealing with secret hunter?

It might be worth using your mulligan to push hard for removal for the huntress. Evis, Posion, Backstab etc.

Anything that stops her sticking.

Problem is that quite often, the damage is already done by then: Turn 3 Eaglehorn Bow; Turn 4 Cloaked Huntress + between 1 and 3 secrets... If he gets a Snipe and a Cat Trick out, he's golden, even if the Huntress eats removal immediately. Whatever happens (*) his bow will last him until he can bring Savannah Finemane and Call of the Balanced into play.

(*) You could try teching an Acidic Swamp Ooze in as well. It'll eat the Snipe, but waste the bow.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      We are all expecting the announcement of the next Hearthstone expansion at BlizzCon 2016. And we might have just gotten the very first hint about it!
      Υesterday night, the @PlayHearthstone account on Twitter posted the following image. This may be nothing at all or it may be an actual clue about the upcoming Hearthstone expansion.
      Τhe disclaimer of the image reads:
      In World of Warcraft, Gadgetzan is a Goblin city situated in the desert of Tanaris, in the southeast corner of Kalimdor. Gadgeztan used to be a mainland city, but after the Cataclysm hit Azeroth it now enjoys a beach and the sea.
      Redditor BillHicksBoiii noticed three days ago that the domain gadgetzan.com has been taken by Blizzard. It's difficult to theorise what the expansion could be, though. The obvious link is Goblins, but we've already had the Goblins vs. Gnomes expansion. Unless we are getting a revamp...
      You can also notice a pirate ship in the background of the image, so perhaps a pirate themed expansion?! Moreover, as we've already said, Gadgetzan was one of the cities affected by the Cataclysm. Basically, once Deathwing was awakened, he caused the whole world of Azeroth to change dramatically with earthquakes, tsunamis, the invasion of his forces and just his very own presence. Since Deathwing was originally corrupted by the Old Gods, the first expansion we got this year, it is possible that this expansion may be about Deathwing, his following the Twilight's Hammer or the Cataclysm.
      Of course, all of this is still in the realm of speculation. The image might mean nothing at all! What do you think?
    • By Doku
      I'm trying to get back into dps. I've been tanking since cata and I'd like to try my hand at dps'ing again. I feel like I should be pulling higher numbers but I just can't get them up. Any advise?  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jAQfmMyJtwpYaB8H/
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Resurrect Priest Wild deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Velen OTK Priest Wild deck.