FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

The game is not so bad :D i love the animations they made + u can choose the class u want to play very good :D

i sent my request to get beta and now i w8 but i realy want to play it :D

Looking forward to Hearthstone; although I have not played many card games, I am eager to try it out.

I never played any card game before, so I can´t say if I will enjoy it...but I know for sure that I´ll try this one. I´ve always been a big fan of Blizzard´s games...well...until D3 came out..:-) Hopefully this will be better.

I think Hearthstone at this point in the development is a great game an online card game gives access to tons of competition and i can't wait to build decks and match my strats against others.

As it stands right now, it really looks like something that I would enjoy. I see it as being able to get your WOW "fix" on a portable device. Besides that, Ilike the idea of an electronic card game.

I signed up for Beta, so... hoping I get an email... :-)

i've never played TCG online before, as a kid i did with the real ones, like magic the gathering or yu gi oh, and nowadays i see my cousins playing everything online, i think there's even a Hide and seek game now, so i'm not sure if i'm happy about it or not... but i'll give it a try when it comes out...

I love MTG, and would play it online if it was free, so i am looking forward to hearthstone, even though it seems much less compilicated

I can't wait to play it! I used to play MtG back in 2001 and the online version later looked so boring. This is 100x better than that plus its all WoW. WTB beta already!

I'm looking forward to polymorph some shaman totems #lol :D

It looks like it is coming along pretty well. I'm not entirely sold but I definitely want to try it out first before I pass any kind of judgement

curious to see how hearthstone shapes up. Looks like it could be fun but the idea that you have to submit to the random matchmaking to progress bugs me. Let me earn cards playing against the computer