FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

omg hearthstone

openbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbetaopenbeta

GIMMIE

Good luck to everyone!

I have been keeping up with mmo-champion and the updates for the hearthstone game. Looking forward to trying it out and playing it. Not so lucky in actually winning any contests but the mount that Blizzard put out is one I have been wanting to see for a long time. Keep up with the updates mmo-champion!

As someone whose played the WoW TCG, I'm quite excited to see something like Hearthstone being brought to life. The animations of the attacks and spells look quite smooth and really nice. The only thing I wish is for Blizzard to start sending out beta invitations ]:

I'm actually really looking forward to trying Hearthstone. I think it is something unique and different to bring to the Blizzard lineup. I will definitely be giving it a try!

I am looking forward to playing it. I have opted in for the Beta testing, but have heard nothing back so far. Haven't ever really played TCGs before, but it looks like Hearthstone will be an excellent learning tool. Or, I may just stick with playing good ol' World of Warcraft the way it was meant to be played, as the computer game itself, and use Hearthstone as a nice time killer when I need a break. lol Either way, I am really looking forward to seeing how Hearthstone turns out. Posted Image

On the betalist. Having hopes that this game can be combined with d3 and wow. Finding rare cards ingame other games, or maybe even crafting some <inscription>. A good alternative for us who didnt see more than pocamon in adding petfight to wow. :D

I DID sign up for the beta test...

Still waiting for a blizz answer. I'd love to play hearthstone, I mean I played magic the gathering and even marvel heroes so I think I'll be kind of familiar to the gamestyle

I am looking forward to Hearthstone i opted for beta so crossing fingers. I played Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh was my childhood so I can't wait!!!! Posted Image Gonna have to find a way to take a break from WoW..

Edited by Tikiliki

I'm looking forward to trying Hearthstone, will be nice since its a digital game I don't have to worry about loosing the cards.

Signed up for the beta but haven't heard a reply yet. I'd really love to join in because all of the videos I've seen have made the game seem pretty interesting but IDK if I'll like it til I actually get my hands on it and see if it is my thing or not.

Would really love it had some carryover to WOW. Whether it be mounts or more pets to battle with. Or something more creative that I haven't thought of.

Edited by Greywolfe

Still waiting for the Beta Invite, but right now it looks like a decent game to play while WoW servers are down :P