FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

I'm curious to see it, but think that I'll still mainly focus on WoW. Don't have enough time for WoW, but an iOS game - maybe! Signed up for beta, but no news on that yet.....

Bheleu

I am actually pretty eager to play it just as a change of pace. I might or might not like it, we'll see.

I'm not interested in Hearthstone, it's not my kind of game and besides, WoW has eaten all of my free time as it is.

Looking forward to an another awesome game from Blizzard. It starts their path into the mobile market hopefully. Can't wait to play the beta when it starts.

Guest WeeWilly

contest still going on? Hmmm, that game. Posted Image After reading about it, really what an idea and concept - no real product for lots of money. All digital, , what more can a company wish for in being able to 100% control it's product. No boxes, materials or manuals that they have to sink money into for costs in addition to server and network. I can see my grand daughter playing it on her iphone, though.

The sad feature is you have to be online. No playing with a group of friends at a table, or traveling in a car or even flying. You don't have to know the person or persons you play with, Reminds me of the movie with Bruce Willis - Surrogates. Oh noes, I was just unfriended.... dang. Posted Image

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.