Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cabony
      Do it For Practice is recruiting on Stormscale EU, Horde side.
      We are a group of people that have been clearing content since release and are looking for mythic progression now. For this we need to fill up some gaps in our roster since mythic requires more people. We formed a new guild with all the best people we know and are cleaning out Normal and Heroic difficulties on the same day, within a couple of hours!  
      This will always happen on Wednesday evening 7:00 server time. While we were progressing we were also raiding on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays, but this will be decided once we start progressing on mythic again.
      Besides normal raids we also have regular mythic+ groups going. If you enjoy mythic+ but raiding not so much, you can also apply, we do enjoy more than just raiding content.
      The age requirement will be 18+. All of us are 20+ currently, I am 26 myself.
      We currently need at least one more tank, druid/warrior/dk/paladin. One or two good healers and a couple of amazing DPS. Having more than one playable spec is extremely valuable here! Please be at least 855+ before you apply, we are not a boosting company. However we do have a social rank, if your friends wish to join as well.
      Add Matthijs#2267, IGN = Cabony
      Still looking for some great DPS and a good healer or 2 to make our roster complete. We killed Nythendra Mythic yesterday.
    • By Gyuro
      Hey ya'll, first time posting here so excuse time if somethings incorrect haha.
      I decided to main my BrM after a lot of back and forth between it, my druid and my warrior. My question is mainly about the BOC talent. 
      I read the BrM guide on here, so I understand that we need to pair the talent off with kegsmash, and if not kegsmash then our brews, and keep, say, using it with BoF as low a priority as possible.
      My question is: Is it not viable to keep a decent uptime on the burn/damage reduce during single target encounters? With the Hot Blooded talents in our artefact being at the top of the list seal-wise, what are ya'lls thoughts on this? 
      Thanks for reading,
    • By Zaneda
      Hi, we are a fairly newly formed guild with a good core group of players with 4/7H experience. We are looking for people to expand our core group into a strong raid team.
      We are in need of players that can heal whilst mastering the other aspects of raid encounters. We will also consider DPS and Tank applicants. Our guild is still small but we do try and do as much together as we can, we run mythic+ to gear in between raids.
      We are interested in players that can play well rather than a particular iLvl however it would be great if you were gear readyto slot into raids straight away. We have ran some combined guild runs to 4/7H but would like to be in a position to run our own Heroic raids soon.
      Preferred classes:
      Holy Pala
      Resto Druid
      Disc or Holy Priest
      200k+ single target ranged DPS
      Guardian Druid/Protection Warrior
      Thanks for reading,
      Zaneda <Casually Bad> GM
    • By gundblaker
      We are looking for members to have around to do heroics/mythics and eventually moving on to raiding.  The goal is to be caught up when Nighthold is released.  We have 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 dps, no class/spec restrictions.  We are chill and are looking for chill people.  We use Curse Voice as well.
    • By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here: lustful-guild.com
      <Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!
      We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Tank: Highly experienced/Know fights/Willing to communicate/Good attitude
      Healer: Holy Paladin, HIGH DEMAND!
      Range damage: High demand.
      Melee damage: Slots competitive, apply anyway.
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614