Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DPS on SP after patch 7.0.3

5 posts in this topic

Know i will provide to little info to say whats wrong or not, but i just started testing my sp after the patch.

I have 701 item lvl no legendary ring, and no raid trinkets ( and no on use trinkets), feel i do very low dps, but what i would like to know, is this of my low geared char? After playing sp in many expansions i feel i know how to play the rotation, and read the guides and followed them.

On boss dummies i do 26-29k dps, no buffs or potions. So all in all i just hope any one can try understand what im trying to say and get some response if this is low or ok dps for the gear I'm wearing .

btw the Orb of Voidsight trinket was not used when i tested the dps. (Used a ilvl 670, int and crit trinket)

1 person likes this

With no Tier, Ring, or raid trinkets, plus a 685 weapon. That is pretty good dps. I would not fret over it.

Posted (edited)

Tried it again today i did 30000 -36000 still not enough

I am a spriest itl 728  with the ring and the trinket and on the training raiding dummy i do 29000 also i feel they mess with my class , we have left the dots behind in Draenor and now they are back , i miss my old priest

Edited by sanguinaire

That's fine dps for that item level. You shouldn't have to worry.

With the new void form mechanic being where most of the dps comes from Spriests won't really do huge numbers until they have enough haste to effectively make use of void form. I have seen youtubers get 100 stacks of the void form haste buff and they start churning out mind blasts like they are pretty much instant cast. End game Spriests should be doing pretty amazing numbers.

Keep in mind that where I'm doing 20k on a dummy I'm also doing 70+ k in dungeons. Buffs matter, a lot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Triggie
      <Ruin> Alliance on Ravencrest is recruiting DPS

We are a guild created by a large group of friends who have been playing games together for years we have decided with the upcoming release of legion we would like to create our own guild, We are a friendly bunch and we like to have fun while we play and we spend alot of time online talking on teamspeak while playing wow and other games.

The shared vision of the guild is to clear all Mythic content in legion in a relaxed and sensible raid enviroment - we have extensive raid experience in old content and current Mythic content as many of us have been playing since vanilla.

Raid times listed below are servertime:

- Wednesday - 20:00-00:00
      - Thursday - 20:00-00:00.

What we expect from you.

- 90% Raid attendance.

- Commitment to raids which includes:

- Bringing consumables(Flasks, Food, Potions & Runes).

- Knowing the fights and any mechanics relevant to the encounter.

- Knowing your class, rotations, using any macros and addons that will help improve your performance.

If the above interests you please apply on our forums:

Or contact an officer directly

Nymme - Gromtor#2887
      Shadowzade - Reaper#2889
      Triggie - Sniiq#2331
      Bizket - Bizket#2741

Thank you for reading.
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By Ronspear
      Hey guys, I've been playing Fire mage for the first time since Legion. I did my research on almost everything you need to know on Fire Mages. I've spent hours on the rotation and I believe that I've almost mastered it.
      Now, the reason I am posting on the forum is because I need advise...
      I can't seem to exceed as much as I am suppose to as a fire mage. If I compare myself to what I see on Warcraft logs, fire mages of my ITL, are almost always first or second DPS. And even my fire mage guildie that is slightly under gear does much more damage then me on every fight...
      I believe that my gear is decent and so is my artifact tree... I do have decent trinkets ... So my conclusion is that I am missing something in my rotation, or that I am prioritizing something that I am not suppose to...
      Could anyone help me out? I have my latest Warcraft logs, here is one of them
      If you need any more , I could link the entire raid last week.
      Thank you!!
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By Fukwon
      Nothing To Lose is recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Legion progression.
      Raid times are 7-11pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday and Friday nights.

We are mainly interested in Ranged DPS at the moment, however
      we are always willing to accept talented and experienced raiders.
      The following classes would be highly preferred:
      -Mage (Fire)
      -Priest (Shadow)
      -Druid (Balance)

For Mythic content, we expect our raiders to be consistent both in their attendance and performance. We are a generally laid back and sarcastic crowd, but our 20 spots will be filled by those who:
      -Show up on time with full consumables
      -Know the ins and outs of their class
      -Know the boss mechanics 
      -Push their numbers to highest possible in their spec.

<NTL> has been on Cho'Gall since the Burning Crusade, and we intend to be around through Legion and beyond. Join us for some !@#$-talking, meter-whoring, and good old-fashioned purps.

The easiest way to apply is to contact myself (GM) directly via PM or in-game mail.