Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Nightbane

3 posts in this topic

I went the opposite route by using my midrange hunter deck, the same deck that I used to defeat The Crone. (Visit her page if you'd like to see the decklist.) I beat Heroic Nightbane in just one attempt (5 turns).

78V94wV.png

I thought it best to beat him as quickly as possible. With 10 mana, I was able to play everything at once and just rush him. Hunter's Marks are extremely useful! Mulligan for those. His first turn play was Giant Sand Worm + Windfury. Next turn, I changed it's health to 1 and killed it with my Haunted Creeper. Freezing Trap is also a powerful card. Grotesque Dragonhawk aimed to kill my Leokk, but Freezing Trap sent him packing. His next turn was essentially a waste, because he spent 9 mana to replay that Dragonhawk. The only 2 damage that I took was from a charging Tundra Rhino.

The cost of the deck as is would be 4600 dust, but you can get it down to around 3000-3400 dust. As far as changes, the first that comes to mind is Loatheb. I left him in from before, but he should be replaced. Throw in King Krush if you have him. If not, Ragnaros would be okay too. If you want to go cheaper, replace with Call of the Wild or Big Game Hunter, or even another Savannah Highmane.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CaptLando said:

I went the opposite route by using my midrange hunter deck, the same deck that I used to defeat The Crone. (Visit her page if you'd like to see the decklist.) I beat Heroic Nightbane in just one attempt (5 turns).

78V94wV.png

I thought it best to beat him as quickly as possible. With 10 mana, I was able to play everything at once and just rush him. Hunter's Marks are extremely useful! Mulligan for those. His first turn play was Giant Sand Worm + Windfury. Next turn, I changed it's health to 1 and killed it with my Haunted Creeper. Freezing Trap is also a powerful card. Grotesque Dragonhawk aimed to kill my Leokk, but Freezing Trap sent him packing. His next turn was essentially a waste, because he spent 9 mana to replay that Dragonhawk. The only 2 damage that I took was from a charging Tundra Rhino.

The cost of the deck as is would be 4600 dust, but you can get it down to around 3000-3400 dust. As far as changes, the first that comes to mind is Loatheb. I left him in from before, but he should be replaced. Throw in King Krush if you have him. If not, Ragnaros would be okay too. If you want to go cheaper, replace with Call of the Wild or Big Game Hunter, or even another Savannah Highmane.

I haven't played this one yet on Heroic but thanks for the heads up on the Hunter. Glad it worked out for you and I'll let you know if it does the same for me. :) 

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0