FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kharth

Herald of the Titans

Not sure if this is the right forum section but seemed the most appropriate.

I am looking for 8-9 other people to do The Herald of the Titans Feat of Strength achievement, or an already established group looking for another player or two. I'd like to get my character leveled while invasions are throwing levels at us.

If your not familiar with it you defeat Algalon the Observer in Ulduar with level 80 characters wearing only gear that is available in 10 man Ulduar (or equivalent or less, maximum 226 ilvl armor 232 ilvl weapons). You get the Feat of Strength achievement and also the title <Your Name>, Herald of the Titans.

I have both Horde and Alliance level 100 characters capable of helping other people farm gear, so either faction would work for me.

Requirements for the group: A level 80 character with experience gain turned off. A willingness to help other members of the group run Ulduar for gear. Expect you to gem,enchant, have food and flasks (Freya drops them).

My bnet tag is BreakingBad#1867 send me a request but put Herald in the note. 

More info and guides are available at http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316/herald-of-the-titans if you'd be interested in learning more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ChuckAlgren
      I hereby present you with the truth of the Bash Barbarian.                Email me any questions regarding D3, not my own snake or my GF's nudes.
                                                                                                                              On: [email protected]           (For Gear details see video below)
      Yes, YOU can clear GR70 and more with a Bash Barbarian, 3 25+ gems and NO augments without too much of a hassle.
      "But I tried and I failed, HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"  You might ask.
      Well Timmy, this is it:
      Gear wise, the stuff you need, although in my video you will notice that I did not even have the best stuff YET, so it is not a big thing until later. Hence this is a good build considering the "lack" of good gear "needed" versus high GR clearance.
      I found that the most important thing is survival, because I solely play on Hardcore and yes, much like a boss.
      I have a GF, a job, studies, two snakes and a big interest in real instruments like the electric guitar or the piano, notice how I mentioned "real". Why is this important to notice? Not the instruments Timmy, but my other hobbies? (GF included)
      It is important because I do not have all the time in the world, I do not find any joy in "grinding" stuff out or doing "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone does because everyone does them.

TLDR: (Still quite long mind you[but packed with more info per word{this is how you use all these btw}])
      How: You need large packs of monsters *shocker*, preferably large monsters because they give more progress, the more "small" monsters you attract the longer you should wait to engage until you have found a sufficient amount of large monsters or non-flighty elites. This depends on your map-layout: if it has labyrinth-style layout simply run to next map asap and only stop if you encounter a clutter of elite packs; The type of monsters also the decision to train them or if skelesnores, discard them, if phantasm (where the f*** did my 10 elite pack go) and similar stuff.
      WHY: You will GIBB small monsters in groups, this is bad because it gives little progress and a lot of big leftovers, this is why you want the many small monsters in groups with as many big monsters/elites as you can find since Battle Rage: Bloodshed has the possibility of killing the tough guys almost as fast as a hundred spiderlings on one pixel.
      IF: The big guys/elites don't die in the first gathering of trained mobs, just keep training them, unless they are melting to your damage it is more effecient to keep stacking pack after pack until you can almost gibb those pesky porkchoppers, just be careful with effect-stacking elites like...

LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!

• By Backtonorthrend
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18706676825#1   ---------- [ Back to Northrend ] ----------   New WRATH OF THE LICH KING raiding guild is starting!   Located on : Wyrmrest Accord US
      Faction : Alliance
      Date of Creation 2015-09-09   Do you miss raiding in Wrath of the Lich King ? Do you miss hanging out in Dalaran ? You want to experience the old content again and actually have a challenge ?   You are at the right place ! Because to create something as unique as what Wrath of the Lich King was in his time we have some rules!   The guild will begin his progression in the 10 man content with this following order :   Naxxramas
      Obsidian Sanctum
      Eye of Eternity
      Ulduar
      TOC
      TOGC
      ICC N
      ICC H
      VoA   1. Once you are level 80, NO HEIRLOOMS.   2. You can't have better gear than the content we are currently doing. That means if we're in Naxx 10, you can't already have ICC gear. We want to keep the challenge you know.   3. No PvP gear in RAIDS. Pretty obvious.   4. Only items from WotLK or OLDER are accepted. Items at level 80 from Cataclysm will be refused.   5. No MONKS. Sorry but it was not part of the expansion.   6. Cata Class/Race combination are accepted   As for the raid combinations, this is something I'll have to test. I think going 10 players in a 10 man raid is going to be too easy. Ill keep everyone updated on this one.   *********************************************************************   The guild JUST STARTED so don't hesitate to join! I've been looking for one and none of them are active!   Its time to get your TOONS to 80, get heroic dungeon gear and be prepared for NAXX 10!!!   For any infos add my BTAG :   Astreon#1172 ​
    • By Morganstern
      My guild is putting together a Herald of the Titans run in a few weeks, and I've decided to roll a combat rogue for it. I'm having some difficulty understanding how scaling and stats have changed since Wrath was current, and how that might affect stat priority for a rogue locked at 80. 

From what I understand the stat priority for a 90 combat rogue is haste>mastery>crit, but since I won't find much in the way of mastery at 80, do I focus solely on the other two stats? Do I dump everything into just one stat? 

• By fox436
      Looking for a RAF partner, Alliance only. Server is irrelevant, but you must have all 4 main exp BoA pieces (helm, cloak, shoulder, legs). looking to organize a schedule, open for weekends (any time) and evenings starting at 1800 EST. My battletag is Fox#1587. I will be buying the battlechest on my own dime, so do not ask about purchasing it.
    • By Krazyito
      So I made a lvl 80 resto druid that I am going to be playing to attempt the achievement "Herald of the Titans" I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the haste breakpoints are for that level?
      Please provide a rating and not a percentage.