FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valeratis

BiS Relics and where to find them?

I have seen tons of pics for the proper artifact paths on youtube and various forums.  Through all my searching I have yet to find a good source of the best relics for our artifact weapons.

-I'm curious which traits are the best to augment.

-What's the progression of the best relics from Green => Rare => Epic for those traits.

-I'm looking for which duengons at heroic/mythic and eventually the best relics from raid lvl bosses.

Because we cannot remove them I'm guessing the best comp would be for single target dps.  I am new to these forums, has anyone posted on this topic before?  I'll continue to scour any related topics I can find in the meantime.  Thanks.

Edited by Valeratis

For....Havoc? Two fel and a shadow that has +52ilvl and +1trait. They drop in EM. Pre-raid it is a bit wonky since relics can come from quests, drops, crafted, etc. Bes pre-raid is from mythic or mythic+ I think and come in +40ilvl and +1trait.

Yeah, the path looks good.  I thought the relics also boosted your traits +1. Like:

3/3 Sharpened Glaves.  Increases damage by Throw Glaves by 15%

A relic that boosts Sharpened glaives makes it 4/4 and 20% dmg bonus.

Are there specific traits and specific relics we should be looking for to boost those traits?

Should we boost our hardest hitting abilities like Throw Glaive and Fel Rush, or the most used abilities like Demon's Bite and Chaos Strike?

Sorry, I gave you bad info in my last post. I was just major derping, been a long day of coding.

Yes - relics boost traits and what trait they boost depends on the relic. 

Pre-raid, I have no idea if there is a BiS list out there. Once you're in EM though there are only two fel and one shadow relic that drop so...those are BiS regardless of the traits, assuming they are higher ilvl then whatever you currently have.

Id honestly be looking at something relating towards sharpened glaives, critical chaos or unleashed demons. These three have the likelihood of increasing damage the most in raid situations overall, Sharpened glaives would probably be ideal seeing as they increase bloodlet damage as well and it should be something youre looking to keep up 100% of the time.

• Like 1

I got a 850 sharpened glaives from xavius in darkheart thicket. That's a shadow bis. I think VH drops a fel sharpened glaives, those would be good places to check assuming the bosses drop fixed affixes.