Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hindrigan

Soothing mist haste

4 posts in this topic

Hi all. simple question. does soothing mist heal faster with more haste?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.8.2016 at 6:40 AM, Hindrigan said:

Hi all. simple question. does soothing mist heal faster with more haste?

Yes, it ticks faster but it will NEVER gain an extra tick. It simply goes through it's ticks faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blainie said:

Yes, it ticks faster but it will NEVER gain an extra tick. It simply goes through it's ticks faster.

Well, technically it does gain extra ticks since Soothing Mists is an infinite duration channel that happens after you cast an ability and stays until you cast another or move (barring the one talent that lets you love while channeling it).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Orthios said:

Well, technically it does gain extra ticks since Soothing Mists is an infinite duration channel that happens after you cast an ability and stays until you cast another or move (barring the one talent that lets you love while channeling it).  

I think I've phrased what I said badly, since I was in a hurry - Let me explain a bit more:

If we look at a spell that has a fixed duration, there is the possibility to hit a haste soft cap and add another tick to the fixed number of ticks in the duration of the spell. I meant that it doesn't work as Rejuv, for example, does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.