FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Class Order Halls - Artifacts

Guest Ario5o

I could just be blind and missing the buttons... but the guide could do with Next/Previous buttons like in the class guides to help navigate to the next page.

Cheers :)

1 hour ago, Guest Ario5o said:

I could just be blind and missing the buttons... but the guide could do with Next/Previous buttons like in the class guides to help navigate to the next page.

Cheers :)

We'll see what we can do!

Guest Ringa

I found the GM hunters 5th Artifact on the Engineer Vendor in New Dalaran for 6400g.

9 hours ago, Guest Ringa said:

I found the GM hunters 5th Artifact on the Engineer Vendor in New Dalaran for 6400g.

Thanks for this! We'll be implementing an update shortly featuring the whereabouts of all known hidden artifact skins so far.

Guest Jer

I'd love a little info on how to handle offspecs for healers and tanks.  As a healer, I don't want to level resto, I'd like to level to 110 as dps, with the dps artifact.  Can I get both, but save all my points for the resto weapon, despite not using it very often?  

18 minutes ago, Guest Jer said:

I'd love a little info on how to handle offspecs for healers and tanks.  As a healer, I don't want to level resto, I'd like to level to 110 as dps, with the dps artifact.  Can I get both, but save all my points for the resto weapon, despite not using it very often?  

Yes, you can. Simply save the points in your bag and, when you have your healer artifact equipped, use all the AP items.

Guest Guest

Hi, when i reset artifact points on weapon, will I get back all AP or some of them will be lost?  

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi, when i reset artifact points on weapon, will I get back all AP or some of them will be lost?  

You don't get the AP back to use on another weapon, instead you simply get back "points" to put into traits on that same weapon. You will receive enough to have exactly the same number of traits.