Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Class Order Halls - Missions

5 posts in this topic

It's a bit weird how the bonus loot is often much better than the actual initial reward. I notice myself looking at securing the bonus loot more often than not lately.

17 hours ago, PaasHaaS said:

It's a bit weird how the bonus loot is often much better than the actual initial reward. I notice myself looking at securing the bonus loot more often than not lately.

Definitely. Do wonder if this was intended or not in the design process.

The guide is wrong about (only) needing 325 artifact power to unlock the quest. I had 390 and couldn't get it.... leveled up to 101 and returned to Dalaran and there it was.

On 10/10/2016 at 9:31 PM, Guest PoetikDragon said:

The guide is wrong about (only) needing 325 artifact power to unlock the quest. I had 390 and couldn't get it.... leveled up to 101 and returned to Dalaran and there it was.

From testing, it looks like you actually need to fulfill both requirements, 325 and level 101. Will get it added, thank you :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Priest Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Control Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Rogue Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Kobold Midrange Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Stan
      Patch 7.1.5 brings new Artifact Knowledge catch-up options for both mains and alts.
      We'll be able to catch up on Artifact Knowledge in Patch 7.1.5 using Order Resources.
      The main source of Order Resources is the Blood of Sargeras trader in Dalaran. You can buy Order Resources Cache that will give 200 Order Resources for one Blood of Sargeras. Bloods are farmed via World Quests and Heroic+ dungeons.
      Main Characters
      A new quest was added to your Class Hall called Knowledge is Power. You need to turn in 500 Order Resources to get Artifact Research Synopsis.  The quest is repeatable and can be completed until you reach Artifact Knowledge level 15. After that you will need to place work orders as usual. A total of 7,500 Order Resources is thus required to reach said AK level. That's 37.5 Bloods of Sargeras.

Alts
      Depending on the Artifact Knowledge level of your main, you can purchase research compendiums and mail them to your alts. These items are bound to your Battle.net account.
      Artifact Research Compendium: Volume I Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-III Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-IV As an example, if you have Artifact Knowledge Level 15, you can buy Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II for 1,000 Order Resources. I think every 5 levels of Artifact Knowledge will unlock a new compendium. If you use the item without any research documents, you instantly reach Artifact Knowledge level 10 (it's like that on PTR right now).