Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Lifecoach Takes on Thijs in an Unusual Challenge

4 posts in this topic

PhWPGPE.jpg

The September season for Hearthstone is not far away, and Thijs and Lifecoach are going to be racing to see who can reach Legend first. The loser has to partake in a forfeit.

Placeholder for tweet 766582000778088448

It has been a while since Legend races have been seen on Twitch, but this one promises to be exciting. The jump is already booked, and the results will be uploaded to YouTube for all to see. Lifecoach is known for his slow play, and so at first glance Thijs seems to be the favourite, but Lifecoach is also a former poker player, and it seems likely that he has a plan that will swing the odds in his favour.

September might be a slow month on ladder, as there will be no HCT points available. Challenges like this will help to keep things exciting for viewers.

Omg, I never see such skinny and thin arms on a men. Please, do some sports instead 24h Hearthstone.

Your body and your healthiness need it!

@Ddevil80Just look at Lifecoach. He has, in my opinion, quite muscular arms and a healthy figure, even though he spends most of his time on HS anyway.I don't think HearthStone is the problem here.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, positiv2 said:

@Ddevil80Just look at Lifecoach. He has, in my opinion, quite muscular arms and a healthy figure, even though he spends most of his time on HS anyway.I don't think HearthStone is the problem here.

Lifecoach is a beautiful specimen. +1

1 person likes this