Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shine

I'd love some help with this auto-mount macro.

5 posts in this topic

Ok so I used to have this macro running that would automatically mount me after mining something. i am fairly sure it worked for hermalism, and normal loot pickup aswell.

I tried running it but it didnt do anything so Im guessing the code is somehow outdated.

Is there any macro king out there gonna help me get this working again?

Spoiler

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",C_MountJournal.Summon(0)) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

While we're on the subject, might aswell look into it not only mounting me on the same mount each time, but summoning mounts through the random favorite mount function.

I am not entirely sure if this post is in the right subforum. (figured its either this or "UI".)

Thx ahead for any advice

Sky Golems make herbing easy now as it doesn't dismount you (which is why the prices on these have been pretty great lately).

I have no idea on the macros though, I'll try and ask around!

Looks like blizzard changed the function C_MountJournal.Summon(), which uses the index of the mount in the journal, to C_MountJournal.SummonByID() which uses the mountID instead.

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",0) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

I'm playing around a bit with it atm and I've got this working, it selects a mount based on the index in the mount journal.

Edited by PaasHaaS
1 person likes this

How did I never know about this item.. I want it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By kimbappanda
      Hey, I'm an arms DPS and I was wondering why not macro FR and Colossus smash together? 
      Since what I've gathered you always want to follow up a CS with FR. so why not? :D
    • By Kirom
      Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?
      P.s. sry for my mby bad English.
    • By Everth
      Hi guys, sorry to ask but haven't found anything similar on this forum!
      I've tried to do /startattack /cast spell macros but the autoattack only starts after the ability ends. This bothers me more than it should cause i have to right click every single target if i dont want to miss that juicy marking targets proc. So far i've tried

/cast Auto Attack /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /stopcasting /cast Barrage /targetenemy /startattack /cast Barrage /startattack /cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage /startattack /cast [nochanneling] Barrage In all these cases the macro starts off with barrage and then after the channel begins autoattacking (i've verified using a swing addon i desperately tried to find).
      The same thing applies, with more consequences, with Sidewinders. Might it be cause they are "talent" spells and not normal ones? Is this a bug? How do you behave? Thank you in advance
    • By Sweetsour
      Hello Shamans!
      I figured I'd share this bit of info for those who don't already know about any of this.
      I've been using a mount addon for several years now called "LiteMount". It's similar to Blizzard's recently implemented "favorite" system in their mount page. However, this addon also allows you to dictate which mounts you want to use for flying, swimming, and/or running. Going a step further, it also automatically puts you in ghost wolf if you're in a scenario in which you can't mount (indoors, not standing still, etc).
      How this addon works when you have it installed and WoW loaded, you just have to type "/litemount macro", then an action button will appear on your cursor that you can place on your action bars.
      To achieve "auto" water walking, you just need to make a small tweak to the macro. Type "/macro" to get started. Next, find the macro in question and at the bottom of the macro, type "/cast Water Walking".
      What this will do is put water walking on you when you dismount. Ideally, it would be nice to put water walking on you before you mount, but if you use the ghost wolf feature in this addon, this won't be possible as they share GCDs (where mounting doesn't). So the next best thing is casting it on you as you dismount. This way you pretty much almost always have water walking on, and refreshing it on the run is as simple as changing in and out of ghost wolf :)
      Enjoy!