Drathon

Help a fellow lurker :D

10 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

Long time lurker here and I would like your help with something. I am posting this in order to ask you if you can help me with a research I am doing for MMORPGs for my master thesis. I would like in your spare time, and if you enjoy playing MMORPGs, to complete the following questionnaire:

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/n08H7ZcwFsyCKwnh2

The questions focus on your experiences with you favourite MMORPG. Of course the research is anonymous and you can find more information in the first page of the questionnaire.

Thank you for your time.

Happy gaming \m/

1 person likes this

Just edited the post to fix the link. Should work fine now.

1 person likes this

It took some time, but I answered every single question and submitted.

PS The feeling is that some are overlapping, that is - it could have the same effect with maybe 70% of it's content!?

done :D

good survey, liked how not every question was (on a scale from 1-10) gave as good feedback as I could, a couple questions confused me a bit. whats my playstyle? wasn't sure what was being asked. Otherwise good times, helped fill up the last few minutes of my work day XD

1 person likes this

On 10/14/2016 at 7:00 PM, demonardvark said:

done :D

good survey, liked how not every question was (on a scale from 1-10) gave as good feedback as I could, a couple questions confused me a bit. whats my playstyle? wasn't sure what was being asked. Otherwise good times, helped fill up the last few minutes of my work day XD

On a scale from 1-10, how much did you like the survey?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

On a scale from 1-10, how much did you like the survey?

well that's the reason that likert scales don't work. you do a work place assessment, "i feel my boss can communicate well' and they put a 6 or a 7. Okay how do i quantify that into a report, what does a  7 mean? Its not a good response or quantitative in anyway, it requires inference and extrapolation. 

1 person likes this

On 10/17/2016 at 5:13 PM, demonardvark said:

well that's the reason that likert scales don't work. you do a work place assessment, "i feel my boss can communicate well' and they put a 6 or a 7. Okay how do i quantify that into a report, what does a  7 mean? Its not a good response or quantitative in anyway, it requires inference and extrapolation. 

Well, a 7 is better than a six. But that's only because 7 8 9, so he's now actually 16.

1 person likes this

On 10/27/2016 at 2:05 AM, cryoslave said:

research all done done? =( I really wanted to take that dammit!

I think there's another one being done in the general discussion section of WoW. It's not exactly the same, but it is a research survey.