FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Guide Issue

Hey guys just wanted to let you know of an issue with the new Fatigue Warrior.  I would have posted this to the Guide Comment section but there doesn't appear to be one and I can't make a thread in that section. (Assuming only Mods and higher can do so)  Anywho, in the "Card Swaps" section Sottle put Black Knight as a tech card instead of The Black Knight. Easy mistake, just didn't want the babies getting confused. 

https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-warrior-fatigue-control-standard-deck

*KingMe Edit*  From my own post Black Knight shows the card when I hover it but not The Black Knight. Sorry not trying to add to you guy's plate, but fix this all ASAP or I will do nothing but wait until so. Thank you very much. :P 

Edited by KingMe

The thread is here.
As for the hover, it is really weird as it works after every fix, but then it for some reason stops working.
Edit: Just found out that tooltips work only for adventure-only cards, such as Abyssal or Hungry Naga.

Yep it's working. It didn't at first so I did the edit since we knew those cards worked. Once I refreshed the page though they all started working. Good job guys. Thanks. 

• Like 1

I didn't do almost anything. Just like the last time. And the time before. And the time before. And... not sure how many times it broke before -  Damien was the one to fix it again. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight hardworking, kind guy.
Anyway, I think contacting Damien directly through Discord would be faster. His discord tag is Damien ?#2935, and can be found on I-V's discord channel as well. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

I didn't do almost anything. Just like the last time. And the time before. And the time before. And... not sure how many times it broke before -  Damien was the one to fix it again. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight hardworking, kind guy.
Anyway, I think contacting Damien directly through Discord would be faster. His discord tag is Damien ?#2935, and can be found on I-V's discord channel as well. 

?  ?  ? ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, positiv2 said:

But if I contacted him directly that would leave you with nothing to do. :P Besides, I don't know what Discord is. I will click this link but be warned; I blame you for whatever happens on the other side. 

@KingMeDiscord is something like skype or teamspeak, having the best of both worlds. You can access our discord channel from a website and from from the app (available for phones/tablets with iOS and Android as well). If you need further instructions, let me know.
I won't be able to help that much in near future, as I am sick and sleep for about 14 hours a day :(

On 7.9.2016 at 0:23 AM, KingMe said:

But if I contacted him directly that would leave you with nothing to do. :P Besides, I don't know what Discord is. I will click this link but be warned; I blame you for whatever happens on the other side. 

Tbh, I love discord. It's so useful for communication while playing games, as well as staying in touch with large groups of people. I would say it is just as useful as Skype tbh

I would say that Discord is better than Skype  because it doesn't have continuous stream of data when in a call, it doesn't take an eternity to load on my prehistoric hard-drive, it doesn't eat so much precious RAM (I use Chrome, don't judge me), which in return allows me to effectively annoy Damien with typos in the guides. Also love the loading screen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

I would say that Discord is better than Skype  because it doesn't have continuous stream of data when in a call, it doesn't take an eternity to load on my prehistoric hard-drive, it doesn't eat so much precious RAM (I use Chrome, don't judge me), which in return allows me to effectively annoy Damien with typos in the guides. Also love the loading screen.

chrome4life

3 hours ago, KingMe said:

Hey I'm down with drown lol. As @Blainie put it #Crome4Life. lmao I might have to check this Discord out. Thanks for the info guys. 

Gotta make sure to hit us up with your username when you've got it up and running so we can find you in the IV discord!

My computer broke but I will be buying one in the next few days. Once I get a new one I will definitely look into setting this up. You and @positiv2 will be the first ones to know when I do. (Mainly because I won't know what the hell I'm doing) lol 

9 hours ago, KingMe said:

Mainly because I won't know what the hell I'm doing

This is like 95% of my life on a computer, it's OK!