Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cooltv27

2 questions

2 posts in this topic

ive been loving monk in legion so far but I have 2 questions somewhat-ish related to each other

I found managing chi difficult, until I started trying to pool 2 chi at all times (rather than try to spend it) but when I tried to keep 3 chi I found my self loosing a few to over generation (or loosing energy). question 1: should I be trying to pool 3 chi or is 2 enough

ive been using energizing elixir so far but have been unable to found a good time to use it. I either have no CDs ready and waste some of the chi/energy or dont get a good effect out of the elixir itself. question 2: should I just live with the resource loss or switch to power strikes and loose less. (switching to power strikes probably means pooling 3 chi is a bad idea)

On 5.9.2016 at 10:36 PM, cooltv27 said:

ive been loving monk in legion so far but I have 2 questions somewhat-ish related to each other

I found managing chi difficult, until I started trying to pool 2 chi at all times (rather than try to spend it) but when I tried to keep 3 chi I found my self loosing a few to over generation (or loosing energy). question 1: should I be trying to pool 3 chi or is 2 enough

ive been using energizing elixir so far but have been unable to found a good time to use it. I either have no CDs ready and waste some of the chi/energy or dont get a good effect out of the elixir itself. question 2: should I just live with the resource loss or switch to power strikes and loose less. (switching to power strikes probably means pooling 3 chi is a bad idea)

I would recommend trying Power Strikes and pooling 2 chi. I think you'll find the playstyle more comfortable, since you won't have to worry about using the Elixir. When you are completely comfortable with the playstyle and when your chi should/shouldn't be used, then you can swap back to Elixir.