FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mysti35

Artifact path for BM Hunters. (Titanstrike)

My diagram for Titanstrike shows a direct route up the lower right....whereas the guide shows a "break" requiring you to go all the way around the top side to get what the guide states.  Is my diagram wrong, or is Blizzard just faking me out?

If this was changed from when the guide was written, would the guide be changed at all?  Perhaps Blizzard is showing a connecting line on my diagram, but when I get there, I will see the path blocked?

Specifically, I have a connecting line between Hunter Advantage and Wilderness Expert...at this time I do anyway :)

14 minutes ago, Mysti35 said:

My diagram for Titanstrike shows a direct route up the lower right....whereas the guide shows a "break" requiring you to go all the way around the top side to get what the guide states.  Is my diagram wrong, or is Blizzard just faking me out?

If this was changed from when the guide was written, would the guide be changed at all?  Perhaps Blizzard is showing a connecting line on my diagram, but when I get there, I will see the path blocked?

Specifically, I have a connecting line between Hunter Advantage and Wilderness Expert...at this time I do anyway :)

From what I can see, there is indeed a line between the two traits you name, but on our guide (if you are referencing ours!), the path that you take for BM traits means you will never require that line. The guide shows a path you should take. One you have reached Wilderness Expert, you go up to Titan's Thunder. You then go back down and start from Beast Master to go to Spitting Cobras, meaning you never make that jump from Wilderness Expert to Hunter Advantage. After you reach Hunter Advantage, there are no more links to make within the traits. You then start adding to Spiritbound, which has no links at all.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot.  I understand what you mean now :)  I will just follow the guide, although I did not to start, and do not want to pay to reset my slight error.