L0rinda

hearthstone Tavern Brawl: Cart Crash at the Crossroads

8 posts in this topic

kmpjANJ.jpg

This week's Tavern Brawl is a repeat of Cart Crash at the Crossroads. It is a repeat of a relatively new Brawl, and as such is only the second time that we have seen it.

In this Brawl, you are given a preconstructed deck from a Hero of your choice. The important part of your decision is that you will keep the Hero Power of that class for the entire game. After your mulligan, you discover a second Hero. Random cards from that Hero are added to your deck and you play with a hybrid deck from the two characters chosen.

S3DiBSA.png

Try to select classes two classes that work well together. Having cards that synergise well with each other will maximize your chances of winning. Cart Crash at the Crossroads is the sixty-fifth Tavern Brawl.

Nothing new, nothing special.

Both RNG and skill based, but also skills still depends on the RNG, because you can't do nothing with bad cards :)

Good brawl for some fun runs, could be annoying if you keep running in to bad RNG, but for me it's good to get those daily quests out of the way!

1 person likes this

Ugh... This crap again instead of one of the better brawls. It's not "randomized-card-costs-and-turn-1-Dr. Boom" levels of bad, but if only their decks were radomized with a shred of consistency. but no! Wisp? Check! Angry Chicken? Check! Twin Emperor Vek'lor without C'Thun or any other of his minions in the deck? Check! Shatter but no way to freeze anything? Check!

If you really want to inflict this upon yourself, play hunter. You can win this on hero power damage alone. 

1 person likes this

Why? Just tell me why. Why can't we have nice brawls? I am so salty right now. 
This isn't a free pack, this is a pack paid for in pain, blood and more pain. This isn't how it started, the brawls used to be a nice period of the week when we had fun. But that all changed when the Crossroad nation attacked. Seriously though, Dark Souls were less frustrating than this brawl. 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

Why? Just tell me why. Why can't we have nice brawls? I am so salty right now. 
This isn't a free pack, this is a pack paid for in pain, blood and more pain. This isn't how it started, the brawls used to be a nice period of the week when we had fun. But that all changed when the Crossroad nation attacked. Seriously though, Dark Souls were less frustrating than this brawl. 

I do wonder if Blizzard have a record of participation based on each brawl. Surely they would phase out the brawls that people simply don't like.. BUT NO

1 person likes this

I snagged a bunch of wins for a daily in a couple of minutes. Get good. Kappa.

I'd rate it in the middle of the pack, as you play somewhat normal game, where your decisions are actually impactful and RNG is not everything. Only a half of everything.

Brawls do feel like a chore now. Maybe it's just us getting old.

7 minutes ago, Paracel said:

I snagged a bunch of wins for a daily in a couple of minutes. Get good. Kappa.

I'd rate it in the middle of the pack, as you play somewhat normal game, where your decisions are actually impactful and RNG is not everything. Only a half of everything.

Brawls do feel like a chore now. Maybe it's just us getting old.

When do we start shouting "GIT OFF MA LAWN"?

When they bring back Nefarian vs. Ragnaros Brawl, obviously.

1 person likes this