FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Clutchkingdoom

[Boomkin] Question about our stats

Hey there everyone. I have been playing my boomie so far and I love him, and this is the one I'll be using to raid semi-hardcorely but recently I did some changes to my stats and something sounds fishy. I don't get it how at 845ilvl my Full Moon tends to cast for 540k (except if it crits or Multistrikes), and it saddens me kinda tbh.

So my stats are the following: 16% Crit // 32% Haste // 32% Master // 3% Versa - I tend to believe I need a bit more crit now that I see my spells damaging for so low (I was aiming to go for full haste build, even on trinkets), but I am quite unsure what's the problem right here.

My tier picks are: Starlord, Incarnation, Astral Communion, Fury of Elune and I've considered moving to Blessing of the Ancients due to my large haste but that's just me.

So what can I do to improve/maximize my damage?

Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, Clutchkingdoom said:

Hey there everyone. I have been playing my boomie so far and I love him, and this is the one I'll be using to raid semi-hardcorely but recently I did some changes to my stats and something sounds fishy. I don't get it how at 845ilvl my Full Moon tends to cast for 540k (except if it crits or Multistrikes), and it saddens me kinda tbh.

So my stats are the following: 16% Crit // 32% Haste // 32% Master // 3% Versa - I tend to believe I need a bit more crit now that I see my spells damaging for so low (I was aiming to go for full haste build, even on trinkets), but I am quite unsure what's the problem right here.

My tier picks are: Starlord, Incarnation, Astral Communion, Fury of Elune and I've considered moving to Blessing of the Ancients due to my large haste but that's just me.

So what can I do to improve/maximize my damage?

Thanks in advance!

What does your DPS look like? This is probably a better representation of improving damage, given that you're building for haste. Let me know what numbers you normally pull, as well as the fight, and I can try to help out. Any logs you can provide would also be HUGELY helpful.