Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kmsk9

Best Warrior pvp spec?

3 posts in this topic

Whats the best warrior spec for pvp in legion?

I heard that fury is great but arms is better now?

You'll want to play either Arms or Fury. I would certainly lean towards Arms, as its style suits PvP gameplay (arenas in particular) better than Fury's does

1 person likes this

Arms is definitely dominating 3v3 right now. It's the same story that we saw in WoD S3:

Fury CAN be played to R1, but Arms is better and easier. You also can play it in a lot more comps.

For RBGs, both work. You can play either at 2k+ and succeed, people are just sticking with arms right now because they're playing it in 3s.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NasharStormrage
      Here on Icy Vein's under the Arms Warrior DPS guide here is the recommended relic choice. I was under the impression that [Exploit the Weakness] was our top priority even if it meant 20-25iLvl difference. Since it would increase the proc chance by a factor of x2 with all three relics increasing Tacticians...
      Why does this guide on Icy Veins say otherwise? Is it because the information is out of date and hasn't been updated?

(Original Link: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-artifact-talents-traits-relics)

Unfortunately this is not someting I can just run a Sim on because I don't currently have any [Exploit the Weakness] relics.
    • By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Hunter
      Warlock
      Mage

Healers 
      Priest
      Monk
      Shaman

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By digimij
      How does Battle Cry actually work? Does the 100% crit chance guarantee a crit? I ask because I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong to boost my DPS and noticed today, multiple times, while working on the Raid dummy I was not enraging when I expected to due to Battle Cry being up. 

I created a short clip that shows this happening:  

Is this normal or a bug?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck.