FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MikeHornsby

Windwalker Trinket question!

Hey there! I've got two trinkets that I really need help with choosing between. I have a Mythic Warforged Chaos Talisman that I'm going to be using but for my second trinket I have a Mythic Nightmare Egg Shell(840) and also a Heroic Warforged Memento of Angerboda(830) but I feel the procs on the memento are better since you can proc mastery. Thoughts? 

My armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Kyoren/simple

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, MikeHornsby said:

Hey there! I've got two trinkets that I really need help with choosing between. I have a Mythic Warforged Chaos Talisman that I'm going to be using but for my second trinket I have a Mythic Nightmare Egg Shell(840) and also a Heroic Warforged Memento of Angerboda(830) but I feel the procs on the memento are better since you can proc mastery. Thoughts? 

My armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Kyoren/simple

Thanks in advance!

If the Memento and Nightmare Egg Shell were the same ilvl, Memento is better. Since they have different item levels, I'm not sure. I don't know if the 10 item levels is enough to offset the difference. 

For AoE, the Memento is definitely better. If I was you, I'd use the Memento.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blainie said:

If the Memento and Nightmare Egg Shell were the same ilvl, Memento is better. Since they have different item levels, I'm not sure. I don't know if the 10 item levels is enough to offset the difference. 

For AoE, the Memento is definitely better. If I was you, I'd use the Memento.

My thoughts exactly. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeHornsby said:

My thoughts exactly. Thanks!

No problem! Don't hesitate to ask in the future if you have any more questions. We're here to help.