Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vemman

Guardian: Darkmoon Deck: Immortality

8 posts in this topic

I'm just here wondering if that trinket even are specially good for guardians, and specificly if its worth the 120k gold. I know the armor are obviously very good but i feel like the mythic/heroic trinkets are better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vemman said:

I'm just here wondering if that trinket even are specially good for guardians, and specificly if its worth the 120k gold. I know the armor are obviously very good but i feel like the mythic/heroic trinkets are better.

I'm not sure whether or not to definitely get the trinket. If it interacts with Ironfur, then I can see it being VERY powerful for guardian and worth the gold. If not, then I'm sure you can find a dungeon trinket that performs just as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I'm not sure whether or not to definitely get the trinket. If it interacts with Ironfur, then I can see it being VERY powerful for guardian and worth the gold. If not, then I'm sure you can find a dungeon trinket that performs just as well.

Yeah thats true, which comes first Ironfur or the trinket i.e. does Ironfur increase the trinket by 100% aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly. I had a quick look to see if anyone had found out yet, but it doesn't seem so. It's a bit of a gamble to make, but if you have the gold, it could potentially be huge for your tanking survivability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently the DMC trinket is very good for guardians, I would say it is pre raid BIS if you are concerned about your survival in a melee heavy encounter. Although soon we will have acceses to better trinkets so it's up to you if you want to use it for say early mythic +'s

Edited by untameable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, untameable said:

Currently the DMC trinket is very good for guardians, I would say it is pre raid BIS if you are concerned about your survival in a melee heavy encounter. Although soon we will have acceses to better trinkets so it's up to you if you want to use it for say early mythic +'s

Do you currently have it? Does it interact with Ironfur? I'd really like to know :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blainie said:

Do you currently have it? Does it interact with Ironfur? I'd really like to know :p

Hey Blainie

I do have it, and I can confirm that the additional bonus armor you get which varies on which number you roll does get affected by iron furs.  Just note that It's not static so if you roll an 8 and use an ironfur with an 8buff (which at 6388 armor would be 16430 armor) it wont stay at that amount for the duration of that ironfur if the trinket rolls a different buff during it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, untameable said:

Hey Blainie

I do have it, and I can confirm that the additional bonus armor you get which varies on which number you roll does get affected by iron furs.  Just note that It's not static so if you roll an 8 and use an ironfur with an 8buff (which at 6388 armor would be 16430 armor) it wont stay at that amount for the duration of that ironfur if the trinket rolls a different buff during it. 

Very interesting. Thanks for letting us know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Druid No Giants Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Jade Druid Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Druid Standard Deck
    • By Gidster
      Hey so I have starting Mythic progression and I just feel like I should be doing more DPS at my item level but I don't know if it is my Rotation or Stat priority.
      I'm looking at the logs and I feel like I should be doing more DPS in my current gear with is 874 with 22% Crit 29% Haste 46% Mastery 
    • By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance
       
      Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity
       
      General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots