FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Amagenai

Broken-up quests

How can I reset the legion quests to the beginning in Stormwind?  My latest quest was broken-up (in the Grave of Volland)  and now my hunter doesn't get any new quests.  Any tip or answer would be appreciated. 

I don't think you can simply reset them. Which quest exactly did the chain break on and why did it break?

Hallo, thank you for answering.  I had to rep my char, ported me to dalaran - and had problems returning.  I assumed when I brake up this particular quest, I might do it over again.  That was my intention.  However, now my char is not able to get into contact to Gilf Wildborz, nor can I return to the Grave of Volland, or even talk to Prustega - When I open Hochberg in my map, there is a mark at "Volltrefferhütte".  But the hunter will not be able to reach that spot - he can't fly in Legion,  That is why I thought, wenn I reset the last couple of quests, I might do the important quest to reach the artefact over again.  If you have any idea, how I can do it over - please let me know.  Otherwise I will have to cancel my char, since only running around in Dalaran does not make any sense.  Of course, now I know it was a very very stupid decision to brake-up this important quest.

I'm honestly not sure what you can do. I'd suggest making a ticket or getting in contact with support is probably the easiest, since they might be able to just port you to where you need to be.

Are there any portals near the Flight Master in Dalaran or Khadgar? Maybe a flight path you can take or something?

I am so grateful that you took your time to try and solve my problem.  However, I did post a ticket already and the answers I got were more than helpful.  They suggested I contact Icy Veins, since they cannot help me in the game-policy  - and they wish me a very nice day.  That was all.  What I don't understand - we all are paying a lot of money every playing-month - and when people do have a problem - nobody cares.

Thanks again -

I can give it more of a go, but no promises! :( 

Can you show me a screenshot of your map in the zone please?

Hi Blainie - sorry I only could answer today - had to go to the doctor with my little dog - I did do the screenshots and now they are stuck in an WoW-map - my problem:  how and to whom should I post them?  Would you give me an e-mail-adress?  that would be the easiest way for me - or I post them below - always hoping you can read it.

WoWScrnShot_091516-005605.jpg

WoWScrnShot_091516_005451.jpg