Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Outlaw Rogue PvP 7.1

3 posts in this topic

Great guide. Would recommend adding "Feint" to the list of Defensive Techniques, easy to forget it.

5 hours ago, Guest Xone said:

Great guide. Would recommend adding "Feint" to the list of Defensive Techniques, easy to forget it.

Noted, will get it added! Thanks :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Druid No Giants Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Jade Druid Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Dragon Priest Gadgetzan Standard Deck
    • By Starym
      A reddit user shared some highlights of his exploration of Vanilla, TBC and WotLK using a variety of tricks.

A lot of us who've played Vanilla at some point went and visited Hyal by suiciding through the inactive raid portal, but there were other ways to creatively explore the world around as well. Redditor jarrodnb recently remembered his time in TBC/early WotLK and how he would use the jump bug (where you wouldn't fall off a slope, regardless of how steep it was, if you timed it just right), among other things, to take a look at some of the less often seen vistas and quite a few secrets hidden away behind terrain (remember, at the time you could only fly in Outland, so a lot of these vantage points may seem normal to you, but were very special back then).
      There's a whole album of his exploits (both in the "game breaking" and  the "interesting things he did" sense) and you should really give it a look, as it has interesting comments about the zones and how he got there and plays out like one big story. Here are some highlights:

"I had always wondered where Nightbane was before he flew onto the balcony"

"Next up, I had heard about the early "outland" hidden away in VC."

"Looks like an early version of Howling Fjord is tucked away inside UK. I can't believe how many secrets are hidden away inside the instanced versions of dungeons"

"I eventually worked up the courage to actually explore GM island, so I busted out my old "bridge" file. One of my "mates" said in "type /who gm island" in trade chat, I was spammed with randoms asking how I got there. I quickly logged off in terror."

Big thanks to jarrodnb for sharing (part of) his exploration journey and reminding us of our own exploration attempts (even if it was just swimming around the edges of the continents)!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Priest No Cleric Gadgetzan Standard Deck,