FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SyncTrizon

No Ana Amari section?

Yo!

First off, I haven't really been to Icyvein's forums a lot, a few times but not enough and never in the Overwatch part, so apologies if I've missed an important post to why. Why Ana Amari isn't under Support Heroes, I've noticed balance changes were included in current heroes now and then, but still no Ana, and she's been out for a while. Just seems odd to why she isn't included by now, if everyone's really busy that's fair enough but to me seems odd. Was just hoping to ask to why she's been left so long really.

Hey there!

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

The Ana guide should be coming by the end of the month, it just got hit with a lower priority due to the HS adventure releasing and then Legion. We're still kinda catching up just in time for the newest raid tier and so on.

It's definitely coming though!

I was just curious to why, though I can understand it being delayed or not worked on due to being busy, espessicaly with changes in every Blizz game, and just so much to do with new stuff coming.

19 minutes ago, SyncTrizon said:

I was just curious to why, though I can understand it being delayed or not worked on due to being busy, espessicaly with changes in every Blizz game, and just so much to do with new stuff coming.

That's pretty much what happened. It sucks, but it's definitely on our to-do-list.

Well if anything, thank you all who are working hard on getting out guides, updating changed stuff, and adding all this new stuff as new stuff is coming in! Icyveins is a great website for me to get informed of certain things in certain games and it's nice how you all work for it!

2 hours ago, SyncTrizon said:

Well if anything, thank you all who are working hard on getting out guides, updating changed stuff, and adding all this new stuff as new stuff is coming in! Icyveins is a great website for me to get informed of certain things in certain games and it's nice how you all work for it!

It's always nice to hear thanks, but it's our users that allow us to do it all by viewing our content. Anyway, we do out best! :D