Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VampAurora

Interview with Torpedo BoarControl

7 posts in this topic

Another member of Torpedo Gaming was up for an interview, this time it was BoarControl, one young and prominent talent from the United Kingdom, who has steamrolled many smaller scale tournaments but also got top 8 at DreamHack Summer 2016. We look forward to see him achieve big things! Enjoy!

Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube! Thank you!

Edited by VampAurora

This is some pretty constant content flow, another good one!

Thank you! I try to upload one per 3-4 days, this and the Ness one were delayed though due to exams that I had to study for. There are quite a few more coming so stay tuned! :) You can also comment on YouTube if you have the time :)

15 hours ago, VampAurora said:

I try to upload one per 3-4 days, this and the Ness one were delayed though due to exams that I had to study for.

Who knows, maybe those exams won't matter and you'll become an interviewer extraordinaire!

17 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Who knows, maybe those exams won't matter and you'll become an interviewer extraordinaire!

Haha I wish :D

1 minute ago, VampAurora said:

Haha I wish :D