Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkSideJunkie

Resto Druid WeakAuras

9 posts in this topic

Hello all. Im in need of a Resto Druid WeakAuras Profile. Lookin for someone who is willing to Share theirs with the Import feature. Would be MUCH appreciated. Lookin for something thats centered middle screen, with all relevant CD's. Lifebloom/shroom/ironbark, on bars with time remaining.  Something that shouts at me when my free regrowth procs. I just need attention getters because i have a horrible time with tunnel vision.  Just somethign Clean but POPS when it needs my attention. Thanks so much in advanced to anyone who contributes to this.

We meet again! I saw that she shared her Vuhdo profile with you, but perhaps @Pandacho uses WAs for her Druid also? 

I'm not sure how much he has prepared for Legion, but @Krazyito does play Resto I believe.

Gonna have to ping my guildie for this: @Manaleaf, dude has an entire UI made of Weak Auras.  Here's a video he made to showcase it: 

That is some crazy stuff right there. Absolutely love it!

Yes, I use weakauras for my druid. Can share them if needed but I will remake the set to be much more simple than now.

Meanwhile it looks like this (Ablution's set with all the flashy parts being removed):

The Leaf UI is amazing looking...but i dont want to give up the rest of my UI for it. And @Pandacho I'm looking for some WA's that pop a bit more. your's are a little too subtle for me.

20 hours ago, DarkSideJunkie said:

The Leaf UI is amazing looking...but i dont want to give up the rest of my UI for it. And @Pandacho I'm looking for some WA's that pop a bit more. your's are a little too subtle for me.

Try to check here - there's a lot of options but pay attention that you have to scroll down - it wouldn't load more for you until you are scrolling.

1 person likes this

Looks like you'll find everything you need on Wago. Should have remember to link it earlier, I remember watching Sparty play around on it when streaming