FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
DarkSideJunkie

Resto Druid WeakAuras

Hello all. Im in need of a Resto Druid WeakAuras Profile. Lookin for someone who is willing to Share theirs with the Import feature. Would be MUCH appreciated. Lookin for something thats centered middle screen, with all relevant CD's. Lifebloom/shroom/ironbark, on bars with time remaining.  Something that shouts at me when my free regrowth procs. I just need attention getters because i have a horrible time with tunnel vision.  Just somethign Clean but POPS when it needs my attention. Thanks so much in advanced to anyone who contributes to this.

We meet again! I saw that she shared her Vuhdo profile with you, but perhaps @Pandacho uses WAs for her Druid also? 

I'm not sure how much he has prepared for Legion, but @Krazyito does play Resto I believe.

Gonna have to ping my guildie for this: @Manaleaf, dude has an entire UI made of Weak Auras.  Here's a video he made to showcase it: 

• Like 1

Yes, I use weakauras for my druid. Can share them if needed but I will remake the set to be much more simple than now.

Meanwhile it looks like this (Ablution's set with all the flashy parts being removed):

20 hours ago, DarkSideJunkie said:

The Leaf UI is amazing looking...but i dont want to give up the rest of my UI for it. And @Pandacho I'm looking for some WA's that pop a bit more. your's are a little too subtle for me.

Try to check here - there's a lot of options but pay attention that you have to scroll down - it wouldn't load more for you until you are scrolling.

• Like 2

Looks like you'll find everything you need on Wago. Should have remember to link it earlier, I remember watching Sparty play around on it when streaming

On 9/16/2016 at 7:17 AM, Blainie said:

Looks like you'll find everything you need on Wago. Should have remember to link it earlier, I remember watching Sparty play around on it when streaming

Before we upload a string of WA2 it always warms about us knowing the person they came from.  What do you need to look for to maintain keeping our computers and/or account safe?

6 minutes ago, Chukalobo said:

Before we upload a string of WA2 it always warms about us knowing the person they came from.  What do you need to look for to maintain keeping our computers and/or account safe?

This was added when people were essentially adding WeakAuras that they were linked in Trade chat and ended up trading away gold and stuff. It very rarely happens and, at least on my part, I've never had anything of the sort pop up from WAGO. 

Generally anything bad gets identified and deleted fairly quickly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blainie said:

This was added when people were essentially adding WeakAuras that they were linked in Trade chat and ended up trading away gold and stuff. It very rarely happens and, at least on my part, I've never had anything of the sort pop up from WAGO. 

Generally anything bad gets identified and deleted fairly quickly.

Thanks for the quick response :D

34 minutes ago, Chukalobo said:

Thanks for the quick response :D

No problem, glad to have helped :) If you have more questions, just ask!

• Like 1

Hi all!

I'm upping this topic 'cause i set the @Manaleaf'ui i found here. Everything was great but now i have 2 problems i cannot solve alone so i'm asking you for help.

1. The Circle of Alert auras don't work: i read the script and my circle should change color while LifebloomLifebloom is going to expire or EfflorescenceEfflorescence is healing less than 3 peeps;
  2. I make a mess if i try to delete the auras about Power of the ArchdruidPower of the Archdruid proc wich has been removed with the pre-patch.

May anyone help me to fix this wonderful auras? I know I found them too late in Legion but i would still use this set up in Battle for Azeroth too.

Thanks a lot to everyone :)

On 7/27/2018 at 5:28 AM, Tessivento said:

Hi all!

I'm upping this topic 'cause i set the @Manaleaf'ui i found here. Everything was great but now i have 2 problems i cannot solve alone so i'm asking you for help.

1. The Circle of Alert auras don't work: i read the script and my circle should change color while LifebloomLifebloom is going to expire or EfflorescenceEfflorescence is healing less than 3 peeps;
  2. I make a mess if i try to delete the auras about Power of the ArchdruidPower of the Archdruid proc wich has been removed with the pre-patch.

May anyone help me to fix this wonderful auras? I know I found them too late in Legion but i would still use this set up in Battle for Azeroth too.

Thanks a lot to everyone :)

As far as I know (as a former guildie of his, and we still hang out on discord every now and then), Leaf quit WoW awhile ago, and I don't think he has any plans to come back or to update his WA's. 

On 8/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, Orthios said:

As far as I know (as a former guildie of his, and we still hang out on discord every now and then), Leaf quit WoW awhile ago, and I don't think he has any plans to come back or to update his WA's. 

So i am doomed ?

If you hear him could you pls ask him if he could update his ui?
I have no idea of what i have to do in order to update it to current game version.. tried to delete the auras of legion procs but everything went wrong XD

It would be awesome to use it in BfA too ?

(and Kgpanels is for 6.1 :\)

On 8/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, Tessivento said:

If you hear him could you pls ask him if he could update his ui?
I have no idea of what i have to do in order to update it to current game version.. tried to delete the auras of legion procs but everything went wrong XD

It would be awesome to use it in BfA too ?

(and Kgpanels is for 6.1 :\)

Yeah, so I asked him on discord, and he said he's really trying to stay away from WoW right now (last year at university, life is busier now).  Sorry ?

2 hours ago, Orthios said:

Last year at university, life is busier now

I remember my last year of Uni XD
But it can be done ?
Btw I'll try to ask for an help from another overnerd. His UI si so fking cool ?
Pity he doesn't want to keep noob players as me to keep join his huge work ?

Edited by Tessivento