FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Xogo

Need Destro Trinket rank list from 825+

Uncommon Patron

Ive seen info on BiS trinkets and trinkets from 840+ ranked.  But I really need a list that ranks trinkets from ilvl 825 that are best for Destro spec.

On 9/20/2016 at 7:38 AM, thunk said:

why would the spiked tounge and oakhearts be better than say chrono shard or somthing that gives haste as a main stat?

Because the proc is very powerful, at least on single targets. They lose some value on cleave situations.

Yes?  I mean all the top trinkets are incredibly close together on ST.  But the proc is why the Spiked Tongue is best on single target.

Over in his Discord channel, Gahddo once commented that he was reluctant to run sims for trinkets because he didn't want people to think the Spiked Tongue was good since it was so reliant on single target.  But he did anyway, put disclaimers saying "this is for Patchwerk only, trinkets like the Spiked Tongue won't be nearly as good in real world situations" - and people are still pointing to those sims like it's the be all / end all for trinkets.  

But yeah, the trinket will likely lose considerable value in non single target fights, since it doesn't provide useful stats or an on-use ability. 

4 hours ago, XGCommander said:

Is Bough of Corruption at all viable for destruction warlocks? I just got it from Xavius. My current trinkets are just Int and Haste ilvl 835. This is just mastery and ilvl 850. Clearly the stats are a huge hit but is the proc worth the stat hit for destruction?

Just saw your comment in the other thread, it might be worth linking your other trinkets here so people can see them and assess.