FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Heliar

Spiked Counterweight 850 or...? (DH question)

So I just get a Spiked Counterweight 850 on my Havoc DH.

I have seen that this trinket is not on the top of the trinket ranking of icy veins (i think its like the 15th better trinket or something like that).

So now I dont know, if for example it will be better for me to equip a... Faulty Countermeasure (its an example) 840 (normal mythic gear), or keep my SC. Dont know how this 10 i lvl more change the dps bewtween the trinkets (probably its a minimal percentage, but...)

From the sims I've been running on my own gear the trinkets are damn close to one another as long as they are on the same ilvl. Depending on what your other trinket is, I would say running 850 Spiked and 840 Faulty would be best.

10 hours ago, Lockybalboa said:

From the sims I've been running on my own gear the trinkets are damn close to one another as long as they are on the same ilvl. Depending on what your other trinket is, I would say running 850 Spiked and 840 Faulty would be best.

thanks for answer.

My other trinket is a Tirathons Betreayal 850, seems like it its better than the faulty trinket.

P.D You have a new follower on twitch :)

Edited by Heliar

On 15.9.2016 at 2:02 PM, Heliar said:

P.D You have a new follower on twitch :)

Damn, that following bribe. ;D

I'll have to start adding mine to my sig too!

I have 4 trinkets so far and kind of torn between which ones to use.

So here goes:

Chaos Talisman 830

Memento of Angerboda 845

Mark of Dargrul 840

Spiked Counterweight 840

Not sure which ones to use atm but i have currently equipped the CT and MoA. Been holding the other trinkets to see whats up. I looked at the list for which trinkets to use just torn atm which ones i should keep and get rid of the others. I have atm 39% crit, 14% haste, 16% mastery and 6% vers. Been trying really hard to get the stated hear recommended for priority but hard to come by and obliterum prices keep soaring anywhere between 6-15k per. Any insight to which trinkets i should use would much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Lîlninja/simple

I have the following and am needing some help in regards to which I should use, However, Im pretty sure I'm good with what I'm wearing, I just want to verify.

Im wearing:  

Nightborne's Hunting Horn @ 850 with mastery as secondary stat

Three-Toed Rabbit Foot @ 860 with mastery as its secondary stat

I also have : Bloodthirsty Instinct @ 835

Is the bloodthirsty instinct RF ilvl trinket better than the 850 one with mastery? I keep trying to find an equation I can run to balance the stat boosts I get from BTI, but can't find anything. Maybe 2600 x .7 / 3 or 4, depending on how many times it procs per minute? 

P.S. - I have the worst luck in getting trinkets. I still haven't gotten a dungeon/raid trinket until I got the Raid Finder BTI...

Edited by Ackes

On 9/29/2016 at 7:18 AM, Ackes said:

I have the following and am needing some help in regards to which I should use, However, Im pretty sure I'm good with what I'm wearing, I just want to verify.

Im wearing:  

Nightborne's Hunting Horn @ 850 with mastery as secondary stat

Three-Toed Rabbit Foot @ 860 with mastery as its secondary stat

I also have : Bloodthirsty Instinct @ 835

Is the bloodthirsty instinct RF ilvl trinket better than the 850 one with mastery? I keep trying to find an equation I can run to balance the stat boosts I get from BTI, but can't find anything. Maybe 2600 x .7 / 3 or 4, depending on how many times it procs per minute? 

P.S. - I have the worst luck in getting trinkets. I still haven't gotten a dungeon/raid trinket until I got the Raid Finder BTI...

BTI is actually a pretty strong trinket. I'd use it over the NHH, personally.

I got the spike counterweight 850. but also the nightmare egg shell 840. along with tyrathon's betrayal 840 and the Spontageous appendages 840.

How do i calculate the best trinket combination??

11 hours ago, Kalyl said:

How do i calculate the best trinket combination??

The most accurate way to do so is via SimulationCraft, where you change trinkets and see which one gives the most damage.