eNtire

When to invest into BM traits?

3 posts in this topic

I have reached 20 traits into MM, and I was wondering if it was worth to invest into Surge of the stormgod in BM, which is the 18th trait. Do we lose too much in the raiding aspect for it to be worth it?

Edited by eNtire

Depends on your goals. If you just want a spec to run Mythic+ or in situations where you need AOE against stacked enemies, Furious Swipes already provides excellent DPS. 

I wouldn't expect Stomgods' to provide a lot of DPS, it just makes your multishot replace Kill Command in AOE situations.

As somebody with Stormgod's it provides a huge amount of DPS increase in aoe situations. It's a little iffy on when it will proc, but one proc last night in mythic vs another hunter took us from being with 1% of dps done to me doing 10% more than him. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now