When to invest into BM traits?

3 posts in this topic

I have reached 20 traits into MM, and I was wondering if it was worth to invest into Surge of the stormgod in BM, which is the 18th trait. Do we lose too much in the raiding aspect for it to be worth it?

Edited by eNtire

Depends on your goals. If you just want a spec to run Mythic+ or in situations where you need AOE against stacked enemies, Furious Swipes already provides excellent DPS. 

I wouldn't expect Stomgods' to provide a lot of DPS, it just makes your multishot replace Kill Command in AOE situations.

As somebody with Stormgod's it provides a huge amount of DPS increase in aoe situations. It's a little iffy on when it will proc, but one proc last night in mythic vs another hunter took us from being with 1% of dps done to me doing 10% more than him. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Xanxos
      So lately i have bin running around as BM a lot and i noticed something and i have no clue if is this is a bug or some hidden BM mechanic so i came here for info once again :D!!!
      Sometimes when i use Kill Command on monster under 25% life it has no CD and i can spam it until either the monster is dead or i run out of focus and it happens every now and then and i looked through all my passiv Abilitys and those of my pet that i maybe missed something by chance but i found nothing am i the only one this is happening to or is this happening to more people and if somebody knows how the hell this works i would love to know since that could change a lot 
      Thanks in Advance & Happy Gaming
    • By Rhunok
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm new to this site and abbreviations in general when it comes to WoW, since it was 4 years ago since I played WoW. I've played for some time now as an Arms Warrior and finally found out that "Helgar" gives you the quest for the hidden Arms artifact, when you've reached "AK3".
      Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066048-Has-anybody-unlocked-the-The-Arcanite-Bladebreaker?p=42932558&viewfull=1#post42932558
      Now what I am wondering is, what does "AK3" mean and how do I obtain it? Thank you for your time,
    • By Browed
      With the new PTR info, it seems Bad to the Bone gains a little (2 >3%), is it now viable to go to that before completing the last Gold trait via the Self Heal?
      Obviously, I may end up testing this myself, but it's a lot of resource to commit ;)
      Also, I'm not sure if this steers us more exclusively to Icy Talons seeing as the Razorice runeforge dropping off with Shattering Strikes is even less desirable due to ramp up time, unless we see return of the double Razorice runeforge setup eh ;)
      If you exclude possible additional relic combinations for BttB (Bad to the Bone)
      2% x 5 stacks = 10%,
      3% x 5 stacks = 15%
      Obviously, this is a fully scaling ability, but you knew that.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Camel Hunter Standard deck.