Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demonardvark

Demonardvarks Unholy DK Scourge Fishing Guide

26 posts in this topic

We can't well have an expansion without me writing some kinda of guide can we? So, to begin, let us get a few things out of the way up front. This guide is of course only for unholy death knights. In addition this is more of an alternate playstyle than a unique one. It is for those looking to min max their dps. It is by no means a mandatory playstyle, more it exists for those looking to get more out of their unholy DK's and those who want a more involved rotation. This guide assumes you already have a strong grasp of the of the Unholy DK rotation. That being said, lets begin :)

Demonardvark's Unholy Death Knight Scourge Fishing Guide

better scourge fishy.jpg

1. What is Scourge Fishing?

The paramount question of this guide is what exactly is scourge fishing? For this we must look at the unholy DK rotation as it exists now. An extremely simplified rotation is to say that you apply    Festering Wound Icon Festering Wounds with Festering Strike Icon Festering Strike and pop them with Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike .  Now of course this is super simplifying things. In addition to new abilities this expansion we have the artifact weapons. These give us various traits and talents. This is the backbone of the guide. So, when upgrading your weapon you must pick which traits to invest in. Here on Icy guides have been made to help you with this decisions. Per our great  contributor Tegu we prioritize a specific trait called   Icon Scourge of Worlds . For those unfamiliar please see below.

scourge 1.jpg

So, our new artifact trait gives our  Death Coil Icon Death Coil  a chance to increase the damage from  Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike by 30% for 6 seconds. This may seem like not much but it is an exceedingly powerful debuff we can place on enemies. Now, the guide posted here on icy is very good, however, not much is said about   Icon Scourge of Worlds  except that when it procs you should prioritize  Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike as long as nothing comes of CD and you don't cap resources. This is fine however, there is more optimal way to use our new trait.

That way is what i have named scourge fishing, or specifically fishing for  Icon Scourge of Worlds procs. 

2. How does one Scourge fish and what is the benefit?

So, the first thing any fishermen will tell you is that they key to fishing is to know when to fish. The most basic answer to this is when  Icon Apocalypse  is on cooldown and your  Virulent Plague Icon Virulent Plague  does not need to be refreshed. The main reason for this is that  Icon Apocalypse  is one of our strongest abilities and it requires a large number of Festering Wound Icon Festering Wounds to deal maximum damage.

The next part requires a strong understanding of the Death Knight rotation. For those not in the know I will post the general rotation (with soul reaper) below.

1. Maintain Virulent Plague Icon Virulent Plague on the target, using Outbreak Icon Outbreak to refresh it when it is about to expire.
  2. Cast Dark Transformation Icon Dark Transformation.
  3. Cast Festering Strike Icon Festering Strike.
    • This applies 2-4 stacks of the Festering Wound Icon Festering Wound debuff (up to 6 if you have taken the Castigator Icon Castigatortalent), which caps at 8 stacks. Do not use Festering Strike if you are at maximum stacks, and ideally avoid wasting any potential stacks unless  Icon Apocalypse is available or will be available shortly (so try not to cast it when you have 5 or more stacks).
  4. Cast Soul Reaper Icon Soul Reaper while the target has 3 or more stacks of Festering Wound Icon Festering Wound. Follow this up with 3 Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike/Clawing Shadows Icon Clawing Shadows casts while Soul Reaper is still active in order to get 3 stacks of the Haste buff Soul Reaper provides. If  Icon Apocalypse is active, use it after Soul Reaper instead.
  5. Cast  Icon Apocalypse.
    • Ideally, you want to use  Icon Apocalypse when you have 8 stacks of Festering Wound Icon Festering Wound. It is also acceptable to use it with 7 stacks, but not with any fewer.
  6. Cast Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike (or Clawing Shadows Icon Clawing Shadows, if you have taken this talent).
  7. Cast Death Coil Icon Death Coil and avoid capping Runic Power.
    • If you are using the Shadow Infusion Icon Shadow Infusion talent, you should pool some resources so once Dark Transformation Icon Dark Transformation expires, you can cast back to back Death Coils and reduce the cooldown of Dark Transformation.

Now,  after our diseases are up and apocalypse is on cooldown we mainly focus on applying    Festering Wound Icon Festering Wounds with Festering Strike Icon Festering Strike and popping with Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike . 

Death Coil Icon Death Coil  is used last in the rotation and really only to dump resources. Scourge Fishing changes the priority order or specifically when we use  Death Coil Icon Death Coil  . Now again, we are following the general priority. We are now to the point where we are applying our  Festering Wound Icon Festering Wound. The key here is instead of immediately popping them we want instead to start spamming  Death Coil Icon Death Coil  . The point in this is we are fishing for a proc, which proc?    Icon Scourge of Worlds . Now, assuming one hast just gotten the    Icon Scourge of Worlds trait we can assume that you likely won't have the runic tattoos trait. Thus, when we are fishing we are realistically only going to get 2-3 casts of  Death Coil Icon Death Coil before we are out of runic power. So, the damage boost is RNG based. So, either way, once you are done spamming death coil you then go on to pop all your wounds with   Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike .

The basic goal is here, is to increase the damage of as many of your   Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike as possible. By only using  Death Coil Icon Death Coil  as a last priority resource dump you are limiting the potential number of procs. In addition other abilities are likely to come off CD meaning you won't use  Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike .

So, we see that Scourge Fishing is really a priority shift. It is making sure that we are weaving a proc generator into our rotation. This is the optimum way to use the artifact trait. It is a min max dps increase. However, it also does something else.

Let me ask you, how much haste do you need as an unholy DK? The first immediate question is why does one care? Unholy DK's right now are all noticing a trend. The term Rune Starved is coming up. The unholy dk rotation burns a lot of runes. This leaves us at points where there are empty GCDs because we have no abilities to use. The answer to this right now, is simply "stack more haste". However, there is another answer....SCOURGE FISHING!!!!

Why? When you are spamming Death Coil Icon Death Coil you are not using runes you are using runic power. So, the initial runes you spent using  Festering Strike Icon Festering Strike. are now recovering while you are doing the rotation not simply at the end. This leads to a more constant rotation. There is more recharge time inherently with scourge fishing that assures you more runes, however, it also makes sure that in that 6 second window you can fire off as many Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strikes  as possible.

So, not only is scourge fishing a raw ability booster, it can also streamline your rotation. Now, within the proc window how many   Scourge Strike Icon Scourge Strike are we trying to do? Well the most basic answer would be 6. 6 second proc 6 attacks. This is not completely realistic depending on haste, available runes, etc. So, I'm going to say strive for at least 5. 

Now, you may reach points where you don't have runes to do anything. It's fine at this point to cast a couple death coils to proc runic corruption. You may get a scourge proc that is wasted, that's fine. The goal is simply to make sure if you cast scourge strike it has high a chance as possible to be buffed. Realistically you will find yourself death coil dumping after scourge striking for more runic power and runic corruption procs. This is to be expected. Even building wounds you may have to death coil. That's fine. You just want to make sure you have as close to max rune power as possible for scourge fishing. As we progress this becomes increasingly easy due to double doom and runic tattoos artifact traits. So, as the expansion progresses scourge fishing should become much easier.

So, we have the basics of Scourge Fishing down. I'm going to stop linking the abilities at this point mostly because im lazy and it makes formatting hard, however, also, because I now assume you are familiar with our abilities.

3. Talent implications and real world Scourge Fishing

So, Scourge fishing is death coil spam before bursting wounds to ensure we get a proc to make our scourge strikes stronger. This is done when apocalypse is on CD as is virulent plague. What about our various talents? Do they change things?

Yes

The talents alter your rotation heavily and they determine how you will scourge fish and when you will scourge fish. This of course complicates the rotation heavily. 

First we will look at our lvl 100 talents. The current competitive ones are Dark Arbiter and Soul Reaper. We will address DA first. The dark arbiter rotation basically involves pooling RP to spam death coil while DA is up to empower it. So when do we scourge fish? When DA is on Cooldown and apocalypse. DA has a very long cooldown so on shorter fights you only worry about it once. Then its simply scourge fish whenever you aren't going to need to cast apocalypse.

Soul reaper is a little tricker because it has a shorter CD. Every other soul reaper will simply be paired with apocalypse. So that removes 50% of them. For the other 50% of the time, it comes down to how saucy you are feeling. The soul reaper window is very short. Casting it before your death coil spam is dangerous because you may only get off one festering strike. However, casting it after your scourge proc means you will lose an empowered scourge strike. The answer is, that the benefit of soul reaper outweighs that one super powered scourge strike. So, for soul reaper, cast it immediately after you get the scourge of world proc. this timing is critical and very challenging, you will likely need an addon to alert you to the debuff. Which you will notice on your enemies nameplate, the debuff looks like this

scourge 2.jpg

To help further we have a weak aura string from Agonco for tracking the proc

dWdodaGELQQxksLDriTnr0mfPQ5saMnOBsq60Q62sXLLStLSx0UfA)eLFkq(Ra(nvESkgQsfnyI0WvkhKaAyevhdW5ejluk1sjqTyf0Yf1dvQWtHwgr8CsnrcIPsYKbA6uUOGQRQuLEMG01LQnQuv(SI2SkTDcQpQufFvKY0uOVlOmsbQXjigTimELk5KkWTuQuxtk58eQdtvVMa5BeIjaveFUacnLKwjtsutuIOsefq0weBicseKkI(J9cxQ8pNvwOoWIl5eT8pNvMkIUWIbfHIzBI6TcchaQPIlaUasbiYyi0iQ3kiC5BkUasbiYyieJ(MstfxaeXJRNNLmPURmPP5YqqnnIDDfOhFJTj2JVr085zzebRH97vjERigSafSq33EtpnIjQFMW4AuorOZdsfXUUcelHRmhs08WkAurSPdTNkA0iQ3Qdve1FCclUcLgXd0R1uru)XjSikKWfOk40TgSNGv0i21vGd0R1SnXSdwurSPdTNkA0ic(37F6qtmveB6q7PIgnIDDfqVvh2M41FS3fPIythApv0OrCt4nZdROrfXMo0EQOrJy2FkQi20H2tfnA0iEDrd)9xCLSfXCnFxujERi(hxKO28hbP3P7JgXDe(sfUGj67MJdj6bbF7DrpmGL)5SYAQOr8bjIhxpplzsDxzstZLHGAzsfsnSFVFCktQYNNLrm2Bu5FoRSMlaIH9GwcUgLtCxbDV6Y4A3sgfvUC5sghbgLNuslI6Tccx(MIiqkargfHO4GUxDzCbKkeIGVEd6fp44IeheTkF9NsadoUOwa(S9x)X8dF4BId0JjCqXGL3siO4ptybUq)SGqV9UiXJZbbDHfzBAe9urepUEEwYK6UYKMMldb1CbeAkjTsMKgrH5cyucans

So, now we reach our tier 6 talents. This is what can make your life easy or much simpler. If you are using infected claws there is nothing you need to adapt to. However, the recommended talent Shadow Infusion makes things very hard. Dark transformation is one of your bigger priority abilities. In addition, death coil reduces the CD of it. So, one must make sure they are using death coil to reduce the CD. The million dollar question is, if using both soul reaper and dark transformation when is scourge fishing to be done? The short of it is that when dark transformation expires you want to be able to death coil a couple times to reduce the CD. DT lasts 20 seconds so in an ideal world we'd say 20 GCDS. The simplest answer to this problem is to say after scourge strike spamming immediately cast as many death coils as you can if you have taken the dark transformation talent. Your potential legendary items could make this even more complicated.

The last talent that needs to be addressed is Castigator. If you crit you burst an extra wound. Now, there is something I haven't addressed yet, how many wounds do we want before we start fishing? Castigator changes this. We will assume worst possible RNG and lack of legendary items and say 5-6 wounds need to be up first. Now, if we are critting or we have specific legendary item, we may run out of wounds to burst. This is very likely near the end of the scourge of the worlds window. The choice here will depend heavily on what is coming off CD. If nothing important is cast another super powered scourge strike, if something is, then move on to rest of rotation. 

None of the other talents have a strong impact on scourge fishing. 

4. Section Four (I couldn't think of a good name)

So, that is my scourge fishing guide. A simplified recap is that, Scourge Fishing moves Death Coil in the rotation to attempt to maximize dps and homogenize rotation. Again, this is a very advanced rotation for those wanting to squeeze every last drop of dps out of their character. It requires strong knowledge of the rotation and the ability to make snap decisions. Now, many may find however, that simply the smoother rotation makes this playstyle desired. If one uses dark arbiter and infected claws its rather easy to do. Even with soul reaper and infected claws it can be very manageable. However, Shadow infusion can make it a very hard rotation to run with.  However, you may find that you enjoy the extra spice it adds to the rotation. It is also an RNG ability so there is some randomness that can make it exciting. 

So just for good measure there are some points I want to make sure are well known if I didn't explain it well.

Scourge fishing is a rotation augment to squeeze more dps out of unholy. It's not a unique rotation of itself, its more about re-arranging the rotation, to ensure scourge of world procs aren't wasted. The short goal is that as few scourge strikes go off unbuffed as possible, that's it.

*Death coil spam after wound application so you get scourge of world debuff before casting scourge strike

*If out of runic power and there is no proc, simply continue normal rotation and feel sad

*Scourge fishing is strong however, you other CD's take priority.

*Scourge fishing is mostly an advanced technique however it may help many with rune starving problems.

*making this one more visible. Scourge fishing won't always play out as one long wound building session and one long wound bursting session, in realistic play it will fluctuate a lot more. So, if we build to 8 wounds, we won't be scourge striking down to zero. At 8 wounds, let's say i get my proc and squeeze in 4 scourge strikes and burst 4 wounds. My proc window ends so instead of scourge striking more, i festering for more wounds or i start fishing again for the scourge proc. It comes down to making sure as many scourge strikes are empowered as possible, while still considering the potential for extra wounds being burst. So, you'd at a reasonable minimum want at least 2 wounds before you burst. So, we may end up fishing 2,3.4 times before our other abilities come off CD. So, its not just a resource build and dump. It's not fill up the glass pour out the glass like maelstrom or energy pooling, its fill it up pour for a bit fill a little more pour a little more, rinse and repeat.

You may have to death coil at various points in rotation to proc runic corruption. This is okay. Even wasting a couple scourge procs is okay. The goal is simply to ensure every scourge strike has the highest probability of being empowered. 

So, this is version 1.0 of the guide. Per usual CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and advice is welcome and I'll update it as I catch problems and/or people contribute more :)

Aoe section to come, scourge fishing remains the way to eek out more dps out of unholy. 

1 person likes this

Absolutely love this idea and am practicing it as I type. Can anyone come up with a weakaura for the proc? It's tiny and the short duration makes it a tad hard to spot xD

I've been doing this throughout the expansion ever since I got the SoW trait. Can confirm I am almost NEVER rune starved. Death coil is not just an RP dump, people. It's a lottery machine! If you're getting those scourge procs and corruption procs you're basically unbeatable.

I use tellmewhen to track scourge on the target. Also use it to track unholy strength and FW stacks. Highly recommend.

Op, what are your thoughts on scourge striking with only 1 stack of FW on the target(if scourge is active). I find that the damage increase makes the possible waste of an extra stack burst OK.

Edited by Tcsjazzer
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Tcsjazzer said:

I've been doing this throughout the expansion ever since I got the SoW trait. Can confirm I am almost NEVER rune starved. Death coil is not just an RP dump, people. It's a lottery machine! If you're getting those scourge procs and corruption procs you're basically unbeatable.

I use tellmewhen to track scourge on the target. Also use it to track unholy strength and FW stacks. Highly recommend.

Op, what are your thoughts on scourge striking with only 1 stack of FW on the target(if scourge is active). I find that the damage increase makes the possible waste of an extra stack burst OK.

I played with the numbers on this one and the short of it is while the buffed scourge strike is strong there is more dps gained in bursting the additional wound. The numbers are somewhat close. So, how taboo it would be comes down to RNGesus as well as factors we can determine. So, first if one gets  The Instructor's Fourth Lesson Icon The Instructor's Fourth Lesson you would never consider scourge striking with one wound, you'd want a minimum of 2 at least. Then with castigator it comes down to our crit percentage, at higher gear lvls the chance of crit is higher and higher. So, at 20% crit there is only a 1/5 chance we could miss a wound stack. That's not terrible. I'd be willing to gamble on that and I'd rather have a 30% stronger scourge strike then a 20% chance of another wound. However, say we hit 30% crit, the chance of missing a stack of wound increases. So, its another gambling judgement call, and part of it I would say is target dummy every time you get a big gear increase, and you can test the damage you are getting from your abilities, hoewver, easily i can say as we get more crit, the value of that additional wound increases a lot so we'd want to start rebuild wounds and that point and fish for another proc. 

I might mention somewhere in the guide this entire question because its a good one. Basically we still want to burst multiple wounds at once, however, if the odds are in our favor that we won't then it behooves us to boost our scourge strike. 

Just to further repeat this shows us scourge fishing is an advanced rotation and a lot of times you'll need to make split second judgement calls like this :)

Awesome idea, may really help with rune starving as you said.

Though i have a little question : Once we get to the Double Doom trait on our weapon (and the gear that comes with it, considering it's the final golden trait we get on the weapon), we might have a problem of runic power cap if we get lucky with our Scourge proccs. What would be the priority ? Scourge strike while under Scourge procc or not being runic capped?

I don't see any problem being runic capped as long as we're not rune starved and we get a Scourge procc, but i still ask the question if i'm missing something :p.

Hi, I've got a question about how this helps with rune starvation. The way I see it, there's only 2 things you can do to get the maximum amount of runes over the course of a fight:

1. Always have 3 runes recharging

2. Never overcap runic power (and don't waste Sudden Doom procs)

As long as these conditions are fulfilled at every point in time, the order in which you use your abilities shouldn't matter in regards to rune recharging. You always spend the same amount of global cooldowns on death coils. The only difference between two tries is the number of Runic Corruption procs, but that's down to RNG and not something you can influence.

By stacking RP and then dumping it all at once, your runes recharge a bit more before you start spamming Scourge Strike, but the total amount of runes you get over the course of the fight doesn't change. You're also more likely to get a runic corruption proc when dumping your RP, but again, the total amount of procs will be the same on average. So in a sense, you can pick when your downtimes are, but you can't reduce the amount of downtime you have in total.  I'd like to know your take on this. Also, please keep in mind that I'm only talking about the effect on rune starvation. I agree that SoW fishing increases your DPS overall.

Edited by Zataron

WA for SoW proc:

dWdodaGELQQxksLDriTnr0mfPQ5saMnOBsq60Q62sXLLStLSx0UfA)eLFkq(Ra(nvESkgQsfnyI0WvkhKaAyevhdW5ejluk1sjqTyf0Yf1dvQWtHwgr8CsnrcIPsYKbA6uUOGQRQuLEMG01LQnQuv(SI2SkTDcQpQufFvKY0uOVlOmsbQXjigTimELk5KkWTuQuxtk58eQdtvVMa5BeIjaveFUacnLKwjtsutuIOsefq0weBicseKkI(J9cxQ8pNvwOoWIl5eT8pNvMkIUWIbfHIzBI6TcchaQPIlaUasbiYyi0iQ3kiC5BkUasbiYyieJ(MstfxaeXJRNNLmPURmPP5YqqnnIDDfOhFJTj2JVr085zzebRH97vjERigSafSq33EtpnIjQFMW4AuorOZdsfXUUcelHRmhs08WkAurSPdTNkA0iQ3Qdve1FCclUcLgXd0R1uru)XjSikKWfOk40TgSNGv0i21vGd0R1SnXSdwurSPdTNkA0ic(37F6qtmveB6q7PIgnIDDfqVvh2M41FS3fPIythApv0OrCt4nZdROrfXMo0EQOrJy2FkQi20H2tfnA0iEDrd)9xCLSfXCnFxujERi(hxKO28hbP3P7JgXDe(sfUGj67MJdj6bbF7DrpmGL)5SYAQOr8bjIhxpplzsDxzstZLHGAzsfsnSFVFCktQYNNLrm2Bu5FoRSMlaIH9GwcUgLtCxbDV6Y4A3sgfvUC5sghbgLNuslI6Tccx(MIiqkargfHO4GUxDzCbKkeIGVEd6fp44IeheTkF9NsadoUOwa(S9x)X8dF4BId0JjCqXGL3siO4ptybUq)SGqV9UiXJZbbDHfzBAe9urepUEEwYK6UYKMMldb1CbeAkjTsMKgrH5cyucans

2 people like this

Wow great response so far :). I am out with my family today and only have me cell phone but when I get back I'll answer all the questions. Too hard for me to peck on my phone XD

also thank you agonco for the wa string I'll add it to the guide when I get back 

to everyone else keep the questions coming. I'll get to all of em tonight :) 

OK, so the issue I have so far when I'm chasing the proc is that (thanks to Castigator) I'm squeezing off a maximum of 3 Scourge Strikes before running out of festering wounds (and that's when I'm lucky, 2 is the average). My big question is, should I no longer be using Death coil as a filler when my runes are on cooldown in order to let the RP bar fill more often? This leaves me more than a few GCDs of doing nothing but auto attacking and waiting for my runes to recharge as I build up both RP and runes.

When sticking to my old rotation though, I end up in a situation where I'm not fishing so much as slightly modifying what I always do in order to take advantage of the SoW proc when it does happen and all other factors favour it... It's important to mention that it does proc relatively often without any conscious effort on my part to coax it out beyond spamming Death Coil when the RP bar is full.

9 hours ago, Harmolulz said:

Awesome idea, may really help with rune starving as you said.

Though i have a little question : Once we get to the Double Doom trait on our weapon (and the gear that comes with it, considering it's the final golden trait we get on the weapon), we might have a problem of runic power cap if we get lucky with our Scourge proccs. What would be the priority ? Scourge strike while under Scourge procc or not being runic capped?

I don't see any problem being runic capped as long as we're not rune starved and we get a Scourge procc, but i still ask the question if i'm missing something :p.

Double doom will in fact all but guarantee runic power capping. In this case it doesn't matter and in fact it helps us. This is because if you fail to fish up a proc and your rebuild your stacks of wounds you don't have to worry about having enough rp to go fishing again. After that, from a fundamental perspective you don't want to cap a resource however, the actual damage of death coil is so minute we don't care, we aren't losing out on dps from it and we are guaranteeing we can fish as much as we want within the other ability cooldown windows. 

9 hours ago, Zataron said:

Hi, I've got a question about how this helps with rune starvation. The way I see it, there's only 2 things you can do to get the maximum amount of runes over the course of a fight:

1. Always have 3 runes recharging

2. Never overcap runic power (and don't waste Sudden Doom procs)

As long as these conditions are fulfilled at every point in time, the order in which you use your abilities shouldn't matter in regards to rune recharging. You always spend the same amount of global cooldowns on death coils. The only difference between two tries is the number of Runic Corruption procs, but that's down to RNG and not something you can influence.

By stacking RP and then dumping it all at once, your runes recharge a bit more before you start spamming Scourge Strike, but the total amount of runes you get over the course of the fight doesn't change. You're also more likely to get a runic corruption proc when dumping your RP, but again, the total amount of procs will be the same on average. So in a sense, you can pick when your downtimes are, but you can't reduce the amount of downtime you have in total.  I'd like to know your take on this. Also, please keep in mind that I'm only talking about the effect on rune starvation. I agree that SoW fishing increases your DPS overall.

you are correct scourge fishing by and by itself does nothing to alter your total runes recovered over the course of the fight. it just has the potential to make it a more constant stream than a big burst all at once. So, non fishing rotation we are basically as you said dumping all rp at the end to hopefully proc runic corruption. So, we have nothing to cast aside from death coil so the rotation sort of stops. By placing it in the middle of the rotation we are hopefully getting a proc in the middle to get more runes and continue on.

So, bare with me with this example

wait=death coil

non fishing

attack attack attack attack attack attack wait wait wait wait

fishing

attack attack attack wait wait attack attack attack wait wait

So the total number of death coils spent does not change at all, nor is our haste altered or anything else. It just changes when runic corruption might be proccing. By having it in the middle it basically end that long hard stop time at the end of default rotation and gives smaller stop times in the middle. Even without RC proc while we are casting death coil mid there are few more gcds of rune recovery mid fight.

So, no at the end, our rune regeneration rate, net runes, etc, are unchanged. However, it changes the flow, and makes it seem smoother. 

5 hours ago, Amanitou said:

OK, so the issue I have so far when I'm chasing the proc is that (thanks to Castigator) I'm squeezing off a maximum of 3 Scourge Strikes before running out of festering wounds (and that's when I'm lucky, 2 is the average). My big question is, should I no longer be using Death coil as a filler when my runes are on cooldown in order to let the RP bar fill more often? This leaves me more than a few GCDs of doing nothing but auto attacking and waiting for my runes to recharge as I build up both RP and runes.

When sticking to my old rotation though, I end up in a situation where I'm not fishing so much as slightly modifying what I always do in order to take advantage of the SoW proc when it does happen and all other factors favour it... It's important to mention that it does proc relatively often without any conscious effort on my part to coax it out beyond spamming Death Coil when the RP bar is full.

The goal with fishing is just to make sure that as many scourge strikes as possible are buffed. So, with higher crit your are bursting more wounds which is leaving you with lets say one gcd left of scourge being available but no wounds to burst. The initial simple answer here is to build a few more wounds up front. So, if you are running out of wounds you might stack all the way to 7-8 before scourge fishing. That way you can keep the window open for wounds to be burst. 

One other thing that you will see help is as you advance your artifact more you'll get the double doom proc. This will basically leave you with more rp then you can spend. 

Otherwise though if you are running out of wounds thats actually fine, just carry on rotation as is. The reason being is those three scourge strikes are super powered and dealing more than they normally would, so your rotational damage has already been augmented. So, if not actively tracking scourge one would likely start rebuilding wounds at that point. You would follow this priority. So the default rotation is still shall we say the golden rule, we are just trying to squeeze out more damage, So, if fishing is getting you only three super powered scourge strikes more, thats fine, thats more damage.

Even then, castigator popping additional wounds is more damage then the super scourge strike. Basically we have one ability doing 100% more damage and another doing 30% more, which do we care more about? So, the fact you are bursting that many extra wounds is great!!!  Scourge fishing is basically icing on the dps cake. So bursting a ton of wounds while still getting in some super powered scourge strikes is basically the best situation.

With default rotation the only thing is you run the risk of getting the procs and having other things come off CD so they would  be wasted. Scourge fishing won't change the the top damaging abilities it just augments one of them further. So, by fishing we are guaranteeing no wasted procs. So, its a harder rotation, but it can squeeze out a decent amount more dps than default. Just because its harder to waste procs. 

Great guide! I have the The Instructor's Fourth Lesson, so I don't get much out of my SoW procs because I will generally burst all my wounds in 2 Scourge Strikes, depending on rng of course. Could you give me any insight how to work with SoW fishing with this specific legendary because SoW fishing seems more powerful without that legendary because you will burst less wounds which means you will use more Scourge Strikes during that 6 second window.

Edited by Neeli

27 minutes ago, Neeli said:

Great guide! I have the The Instructor's Fourth Lesson, so I don't get much out of my SoW procs because I will generally burst all my wounds in 2 Scourge Strikes, depending on rng of course. Could you give me any insight how to work with SoW fishing with this specific legendary because SoW fishing seems more powerful without that legendary because you will burst less wounds which means you will use more Scourge Strikes during that 6 second window.

Scourge fishing is in many ways simply a rotational alteration not a unique rotation all by itself. It's not strong enough to make scourge strike alone your most damaging attack. It simply offers more dps possibility. so, with instructors fourth, I'd wait to 7-8 wounds before bursting. Fish for your proc, and if you can only get off 2 powered up scourge strikes, thats two more then you would have had, so its more dps than not using it. 

The basic observation as simply as the guides are written we were wasting a very valuable debuff. So, its more making sure we use it to its full potential. With your legendary, its max potential may only be 2 powered but its improved. So say scourge strike does 5 damage. Across a short fight with legendary we only get 10 casts. that's 50 damage. however the same way by weaving in scourge fishing (assuming 100% proc application) we would do 65 damage. Now as we scale that up we can reach 8,9.10k dps improvements because of it. So, there is no reason not to scourge fish. 

So, tldr, starting fishing with more wounds up may lead to more empowered scourge strikes, however, as long as the majority of your scourge strikes are empowered, you are doing fine :) with legendary you may see 10 ss in a fight instead of 25 however, by fishing your are still seeing more dps than if you weren't

Scourge fishing we want more scourge strikes to end up empowered not necessarily casting more scourge strikes overall. Compare it to demonology, every time you summon a demon you want to make sure you empower it first. Same thing, we can cast a scourge strike, we just want to ensure we are making it stronger :D (if we can, its a bit of a gamble).

Maybe I'm not understanding something, but I find there isn't many instances where you have 6+ wounds, and runes to pop them (while not capping anything), and following the 'only death coil with 3+ runes recharging' rule (to get the most of runic corruption). 

I guess I'm not sure how to adjust my rotation to make the best use of the debuff, besides just letting it happen naturally like I have been doing.

Edited by adamthemute

30 minutes ago, adamthemute said:

Maybe I'm not understanding something, but I find there isn't many instances where you have 6+ wounds, and runes to pop them (while not capping anything), and following the 'only death coil with 3+ runes recharging' rule (to get the most of runic corruption). 

I guess I'm not sure how to adjust my rotation to make the best use of the debuff, besides just letting it happen naturally like I have been doing.

The 3 runes recharging was someone attempting to maximize amount of runes regained over fight, not present in guide, not mandatory, nor is rune starving the main goal of scourge fishing, its merely a potential beneficial side effect. The main goal of the guide is to ensure as few scourge strikes are unbuffed as possible. If you need to cast death coil before reaching necessary wounds go for it, you just want to make sure you have rune power for the fishing session. Scourge fishing does nothing to impact total runes gained over the fight, it merely repositions things to make them a little more constant over time than huge bursts.

So, Main goal of scourge fishing is to ensure we aren't wasting scourge procs and we can power up as many scourge strikes as possible, its a rotation augmentation not a 100% unique playstyle. By having chance for runic corrupt to proc mid rotation then at the end, rune recovery may  be more constant, then instead of big bursts. 

Again, this is an advanced rotation to squeeze out more dps, nothing more. 

On 17/9/2016 at 2:52 PM, Agonco said:

WA for SoW proc:

do u have string for TellMeWhen or WA with dk unholy fully rotation scourge fishing and all procs in it? like runic corruprion SoW and stuff?

Ty 4 ur amazing work

Edited by latinlover

12 minutes ago, latinlover said:

do u have string for TellMeWhen or WA with dk unholy fully rotation scourge fishing and all procs in it? like runic corruprion SoW and stuff?

Ty 4 ur amazing work

Our good friend @Agonco was the mastermind behind the weak aura string in the guide, so i am going to differ to him/her. I actually myself and very unfamiliar with weak auras and don't really know how to use and or program them so I rely on other contributors such as Agonco and Redfella.

so, once we know, i'll update the guide with both versions the SoW only version and complete version. 

Awesome post as always. Love it!

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

Awesome post as always. Love it!

Ty, there is more work to be done. Need to add an AOE section next, because while scourge fishing can heavily augment single dps, i'm calling it mandatory for aoe, it turns our unholy into a trash blender. For mythic plus keystone things I was afraid, but being able to power up unholy's already impressive cleave, I was drooling. SoW does make all those aoe scourge strikes empowered, it's truly beautiful to behold T_T

5 hours ago, demonardvark said:

Ty, there is more work to be done. Need to add an AOE section next, because while scourge fishing can heavily augment single dps, i'm calling it mandatory for aoe, it turns our unholy into a trash blender. For mythic plus keystone things I was afraid, but being able to power up unholy's already impressive cleave, I was drooling. SoW does make all those aoe scourge strikes empowered, it's truly beautiful to behold T_T

For AoE, i'm currently doing this : FSx2, Fish for scourge procc, D&D, spam scourge strike to pop wounds (with Bursting Sores talent).

It's really good when Epidemic can't really hit hard (3-4 targets). Tho for longer fight durations in mythic+ dungeons i don't really know how it would fare.

But damn the burst is crazy :D

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Harmolulz said:

For AoE, i'm currently doing this : FSx2, Fish for scourge procc, D&D, spam scourge strike to pop wounds (with Bursting Sores talent).

It's really good when Epidemic can't really hit hard (3-4 targets). Tho for longer fight durations in mythic+ dungeons i don't really know how it would fare.

But damn the burst is crazy :D

That's more or less what I was thinking albeit with shorter lived trash I might forego wound application completely to simply fire off as many aoe super powered scourge strike as possible, just need to play with which one is better. 

I'm finding this rotation to be a great deal of fun since it does a good job at smoothing things out. I did not like feeling rune starved, it felt clunky, and I suspected that Scourge of the Worlds was more important than the guides were letting on.

For mythic/+ trash cleave I've taken Blighted Rune Weapon plus Bursting Sores. Invoke Blighted Rune Weapon, fish for a proc, D&D, and SS (even if I run out of wounds on the original target). This seems to be working very well, because let's admit it, seeing DPS > 1 million for a trash pack is a lot of fun! [IMO mythic+ is all about the trash DPS.]

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, CharlesF said:

I'm finding this rotation to be a great deal of fun since it does a good job at smoothing things out. I did not like feeling rune starved, it felt clunky, and I suspected that Scourge of the Worlds was more important than the guides were letting on.

For mythic/+ trash cleave I've taken Blighted Rune Weapon plus Bursting Sores. Invoke Blighted Rune Weapon, fish for a proc, D&D, and SS (even if I run out of wounds on the original target). This seems to be working very well, because let's admit it, seeing DPS > 1 million for a trash pack is a lot of fun! [IMO mythic+ is all about the trash DPS.]

BWR is certainly a good choice, maybe even all the way for mythic + bosses because you are prioritizing burst in that situation. I may just do 2 aoe builds for that reason, maybe more. The thing that makes it complex is there is such good talent synergy that  if you pick one you kinda need to pick others, more work for me, more guide for all of you XD

On 19.9.2016 at 7:53 PM, latinlover said:

Ty 4 ur amazing work

I just have a remaked tweek from Redfella that i use.

dGeUtcqjsr4tkfO0OukuDkLcXTKqTlLcLHrQCmsPLjf9muKPjv5AKcBtc8nPIgNsrNtsP1rksAEKIu3JuK4Gsfwik8qLQmrsrDrLsTrjO(OesJuPKtIIQxQuvntsr0nLu0ovLFQuzOsqwQKcpfzQu6QkvLTQuG8vLcASkfO6SkfOO5Qua2l8xjzWsHdtYILQ6XO0Kf4YuTzP0NvYOjvDAfRwPa61OOmBuDBv1UP43cnCbDCLcuy5I65QmDIRlY2LO(UuPXlH48sK1RuiTFjvdTWcsbleqhOMBSMBmTBSca9bfakawqfzxB75ckCVo3udDA0zVM9AQvBTB2eTf3BtqErcvMapa9bPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80b6CEBHIJraXyN1URMAYTlSfKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaQ0U22Zfu4I7uJM12tJARTP2A7StMAwaAlUxbGMaqAE)1BuC9g7ZOpYlbYK(28SwE(WtliEufalirXDJalOFIldSqGakDEflxDhijNCqzfRdlOFIldSqGaQvXkt0alOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLJChwq)exgyHabcOSVMOXwk0bTYXuieqSWINwybvKDTTNl4vSwnavAxB75cEfRDtDGAJgPWC16aTBFwnjZFBdQVkVxKhZWIxtu4ckONUc0PDtDm1RwnysBNOTyn0apMqH7CtDf0KPAzsJEA1T5MfWeAlwdMGaIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0nMf3XBtq)exgyXBtWaceqxOZclOBmlUJhtG(jUmWIhtGbeiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGakRyDyb9tCzGfceqHLdff3ncSG(jUmWcbcOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vSC1DGbO05vSXFFLagGYrUdlOFIldSqGabu2xt0ylf6GuPSQVkd6cvzMPz)uskReh9bjErKu2bv0Sku)ioiXlIu4Ora1uNUM1BWiYdajZ3ZfoAeqn1PRz9gmI8aqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGK8SwEgwqjJx2ncivsIGIDn7m8sGbiVSBeqfk21ZGmQVFWINwq7ZOpYlvVbjz3Se9qafg76zPuOJNwqPZRsMradqPZRcJD9Suk0rFqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhabKEFw6f8AQd0jkwMD7f5XmS41epD4Xek8M62CZn1UPwn61uJolqNw0wSgmbbKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaAcaTpJ(iVu9gKKDZs0dYK(28SwE(Wtle8AclOISRT9CbVI1QbOs7ABpxWR4Mn1bQnAKcZvRd0U9z1Km)TnO(Q8ErEmdlEArH7uxb961PoD6yQtTB2Rzp0wSgfGxt80cbepQcGfu68kJx2ZOpirXDJalOBmlUJ3MG(jUmWI3MGbeiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHa6cDwybDJzXD8yc0pXLbw8ycmGabu68kwU6oWauwX6Wc6N4YaleiGAvSYenWc6N4YaleiGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqPZRyJ)(kbmaLJChwq)exgyHabcOSVMOXwk0bPszvFvg0fQYmtZ(PKuwjo6ds8IiPSdQOzvO(rCqIxePWrJaQPoDnR3GrKhasMVNlC0iGAQtxZ6nye5bGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aj5zT8mSGsgVSBeqQKebf7A2z4LadqEz3iGkuSRNbzuF)GfpTG6WitX1uTg26ni9oNdbuySRNLsHoEAbLoVkzgbmaLoVkm21ZsPqh9bXMoj(R0pboiz(Eaeq69zPxWRPoqNOyz2TxKhZWINwu4n1O3M60TzN661R2ABwBt0wSgmHhtOWB2zZEf0uxpn6PrTnBQrp0wSgmbb0eaQdJmfxt1AyR3G07CoivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWcbKj9T5zT88HNwi4XeSGkYU22Zf8kwRgGkTRT9CbVIB2thO2OrkmxToq72NvtY832G6RY7f5XmS4PfpD41efUankO2A1OtT6yQNgBQLPMOTynycpMWtleq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSGUXS4oEBc6N4YalEBcgqGa6cDwybDJzXD8yc0pXLbw8ycmGabelxDhSGUXS4oinVDh2T2)J5fDlleqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqzfRdlOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoVILRUdmaLoVIn(7ReWauoYDyb9tCzGfceiGY(AIgBPqhKkLv9vzqxOkZmn7NsszL4OpiXlIKYoOIMvH6hXbjErKchncOM601SEdgrEaiz(EUWrJaQPoDnR3GrKhasXktz3MN1YZ1mg44PdKKN1YZWckz8YUraPsseuSRzNHxcma5LDJaQqXUEgKr99dw80cI5SE)yYeuVrHJzzKuGdbuySRNLsHoEAbLoVkzgbmaLoVkm21ZsPqh9bXMoj(R0pboiz(Eaeq69zPxWRPoqNOyz2TxKhZWINwu4n1O3M60TzN661R2ABwBt0wSgmHhtOWB2zZEf0uxpn6PrTnBQrp0wSgmbb0eaI5SE9gmIjtq9gfoMLrsboivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWcbKj9T5zT88HNwi41dwqjJKN1YZWc6cDo)P(oEnBQtBpMGasXktz3MN1YZ1mg44PdKKN1YZWcskf6GorjPduY4LDJasLKiO05vN(y3DgWau68QKzeWaKx2ncOoyLjAQ3yFNQp3bLDfNcDo)P(oOocJSkEPWZbLoV6cDo)P(oya60h7UZa60h7UZSxmYdIDnGytNe)v6NahKmFpa0f6C(t9D8A2uN2EmbbKEFw6f86PdepQcGfu68kJx2ZOpirXDJalOFIldSqGaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcOl0zHf0nMf3XJjiGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqzfRdlOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vSC1DGbO05vSXFFLagGYrUdlOFIldSqGabuWCHCvjsuSm7avVbOSVMOXwk0bnSrdivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWcbu3jq0JxpDGkYU22Zf8kwlt6anbG6imYQ4LcpVEJIR3yFNQp3bvAxB75cEfOdKj9T5zT88HNwqNOyz2vO4yeq7T9ZUDnajErK9I8ygw8AINo8ycfUGo3u7M1QTPoM0OGAlyZcqBXAuaei4PbSGkTRT9CbVc0bsXktz3MN1YZ1mg44PdKIvMO5Gf0jQSalOlMmbGOyYeSbSx2vsk7Ba7z1NmBa7z1NmBWmM2WHZ184BS4AbkiwDXKjamGabKKN1YZWck7F1ygZQkg6zLeZG00AkGsNxLmJagGY(xnMXSaPvhOl058N6741SPoT9ycu68QS)vJzmlWauY4LDJasLKiO05vN(y3DgWaKx2ncO9IrEqSRPEJcLJRSFx9gBCk058ncOSR4uOZ5p13b1ryKvXlfEoO05vxOZ5p13bdqN(y3DgqN(y3DM9IrEqSRbKuk0bDIsshi20jXFL(jWbjZ3dGakWpLKYkXbdq69zPxWRNoq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSG(jUmWcbciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGUqNfwq3ywChpMGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLJChwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbmaLvSoSG(jUmWcbceqbZfYvLirXYSdKMieu2xt0ylf6Gg2ObKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaAca1ryKvXlfEE9gfxVXEAgu3jq0JxpDGkYU22Zf8kwlt6aLmsEwlpdlOl058N6741SPoT9yccit6BZZA55dpTGorXYSRqXXiG2B7ND7Aas8Ii7f5XmS41epD4XekCbDUP2nRvBtDmPrb1wWMfG2I1OaiqWRaybvAxB75ckSgA1PTtMkqRoDmvqVMDwlAlUNgGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aPyLjAoybDIklWckiwT4XUGbOfp2TsXkt0a60h7cAXJDRAZQVdAdDfZ6iLvNMQMvzMvVHnRmxBm)vYen1BuC9g77u95oeiGK8SwEgwqsPqh0jkjDGsgVSBeqQKebLoV60h7UZagGsNxLmJagG8YUra1bRmrt9g77u95oOSR4uOZ5p13bPzvMz1ByZkZ1gZFLmrdO05vxOZ5p13bdqN(y3DgqN(y3DM9IrEqSRbeB6K4Vs)e4GK57bGUqNZFQVJxbmPrb6GasVpl9cE90bIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaDHolSGUXS4oEmb6N4YalEAbdiqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycbuy5qrXDJalOFIldSqGakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGakh5oSG(jUmWcbcO05vxOZcgGAvSYenWc6N4YaleiGsNxXYv3bgGsNxXg)9vcyakRyDyb9tCzGfceiGcMlKRkrIILzhO6naL91en2sHoOHnAaPccgzIgfVsYZA55dwiG6obIE86Pdur212EUGcxSgn7SZc61S2MB2RzZA1waAlUxbGMaqAwLzw9g2SYCTX8xjt0uVrX1BSVt1N7GsgjpRLNHf0f6C(t9D8kGjnkqheqM03MN1YZhEAbDIILzxHIJraT32p721aK4fr2lYJzyXRjk8MBwGg1QR2n1OxbfuqbnzcTfRbtqGGxNWckzK8SwEgwqxOZ5p13XRPoT9kOtiGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aPyLjAoybDIklWckiwT4XUGbOfp2TQnR(oOn0vmRJuwDAQAwLzw9g2SYCTX8xjt0uVrX1B0bRmLDqlESBLIvMOb0Pp2fceqsEwlpdlivsIS8OXrFqxOZ5mpaubmPrb6aLoVkzgbmaXMoj(R0pboiz(EaOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbiVSBeqDWkt0uVX(ovFUdkzgbuOlGsNxDHoNZ8aWa0f6CoZdoyXtlEfWKgfOdciJ67hS4PfKMvzMvVHnRmxBm)vYenqaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgqg13bPzvMz1ByZkZ1gZFLmrdO05vxOZ5p13bdqxOZ5p13XRPoT9kOtiGcZXv2VRqzNDUjAWthi9(S0l4XKgG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeyb9tCzGfceqxOZclOBmlUJhtqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycbuy5qrXDJalOFIldSqGakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGakRyDyb9tCzGfceqPZRUqNfma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoVILRUdmaLoVIn(7ReWauoYDyb9tCzGfceiGcMlKRkrIILzhinriOSVMOXwk0bnSrdivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWcb0easZQmZQ3WMvMRnM)kzIM6nkUEJoyLPSdQ0U22Zf802tdqDNarpEmPbit6BZZA55dpTGkYU22Zf8kUtnafmxixvI5SrdiMBep3QyDMZgn3ykxT4QPSxPvFLkltRIvuB0LIhZvbv60c6eflZUcfhJaAVTF2TRbiXlISxKhZWINwu4n7SwnAwGgA1OxbnRThtBI2I1Gj8AIcVzNn7vqtD90ONg12SPg9qBXAWeei4TjSGsgjpRLNHf0f6C(t9D8kGjnkqheqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGuSYenhSGorLfybfeRw8yx0h0Ih7w1MvFh0g6kM1rkRonvnRYmREdBwzU2y(RKjAQ3O46n23P6ZDqbXk20jXp6dAXJDRuSYenGo9XUqanMrGfuqSInDs8J(qGasYZA5zybL9VAmJzvfd9SsIzqAAnfqPZRsMradqz)RgZywG0Qd0f6C(t9D8kGjnkqhO05vz)RgZywGbOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbiVSBeq7fJ8Gyxt9gfkhxz)U6n24uOZ5BeqzxXPqNZFQVdsZQmZQ3WMvMRnM)kzIgqPZRUqNZFQVdgGo9XU7mGo9XU7m7fJ8GyxdiPuOd6eLKoqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhabuGFkjLvIdgG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeyb9tCzGfceqSC1DWc6gZI7G082Dy3A)pMx0TSqaDHolSGUXS4oEmbbuy5qrXDJalOFIldSqGakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGakRyDyb9tCzGfceqPZRUqNfma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoVILRUdmaLoVIn(7ReWauoYDyb9tCzGfceiGcMlKRkrIILzhinriOSVMOXwk0bnSrdOtuSm7kuCmcO92(z3UgGMaqAwLzw9g2SYCTX8xjt0uVrX1BSNMbPccgzIgfVsYZA55dwiGkYU22Zf8kUtna1Dce941thOs7ABpxWtBpnazsFBEwlpF4PfeBmYdIDnOpiXlISxKhZWIxt80HhtOWf05MA3SwTn1XKgfuBbBwaAlwJcGabVAHfuPDTTNl4PTNoqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGK8SwEgwqsPqh0jkjDGsgVSBeqQKebLoV60h7UZagGsNxLmJagG8YUra1bRmrt9g77u95oOSR4uOZ5p13brP)pAQ3OOQ8kwI7GsNxDHoN)uFhmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgqSPtI)k9tGdsMVha6cDo)P(oE9QTPUcGasVpl9cE90bIhvbWcILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcO05vgVSNrFqII7gbwq)exgyXRPoWaVMAbdiqafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaDHolSGUXS4oEmbbuwX6Wc6N4YaleiGsNxjkUBe0hu68kwU6oWauoYDyb9tCzGfceqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqPZRUqNfmafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiGsNxXg)9vcyakDE1gnAC0hcOG5c5QsKOyz2bQEdqzFnrJTuOdAyJgqQGGrMOrXRK8SwE(GfcOUtGOhVE6avKDTTNl4vSwM0bAcarP)pAQ3OOQ8kwI71BuC9g77u95oOKrYZA5zybDHoN)uFhVE12uxbqazsFBEwlpF4Pf0jkwMDfkogb0EB)SBxdqIxezVipMHfVM4PdpMqHlOZn1UzTABQJjnkO2c2Sa0wSgfabcEA1blifRmLDBEwlpxZyGJNoqkZ8vYenWc6evwGfuy2pxa1QcCiG(QXalOWSFUasXd1RkuIFoeqTJzo9Wckm7NlGAvboeiGK8SwEgwqxOZ5mpaeL()OPEJIQYRyjUdkiLvYenG6PdeB6K4Vs)e4GK57bGKsHoiVSBeqjJx2nciz(EaiVSBeq7f)9vs9gAY4cu68QlMYSo6d6s99YUrOuB7ueqv0(Qzn39aLoV6cDo)P(oyaYO(oik9)rt9gfvLxXsChu68QlMYS((mJG(GsNxDHoNZ8a0h0ftzwFFMrafYvL8mOl058N67GO0)hn1BuuvEflXDiG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGUqNfwq3ywChpMGakDELXl7zWaKO4UrGf0nMf3XtBTG(jUmWIxtDGbEn1cgqGakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqaLoVsuC3iOpO05vSC1DGbOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGsNxDHolyaQvXkt0alOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaLoVIn(7ReWau68kUx25OpeqbZfYvLirXYSdKMieu2xt0ylf6Gg2ObKIvMO5Gf0jQSalOGy1Ih7cgGw8y3kfRmrdOtFSlOfp2TQnR(oOn0vmRJuwDAQB3pAQ3OOQ8kwI71BuC9gDWktzhuqS6Ijta6d6IjtaiMBep3Qy9occIMBdDfZ6iLvxHID9ChPS6QPhmkkMmbxOYi69S2nwCTaDXKjOIvVYyCoiQWBWHaQDmZPhwqbXk20jXp6dkiw997ulh9HabeBmYdIDnOpOG52atgwzk7GuCoi2ipMHfVE4PBJPbeqtaOT7hn1BuuvEflX96nkUEJoyLPSdQ7ei6XRNoqfzxB75cEfRLjDGmPVnpRLNp8AcQ0U22Zf802thivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWINwybj5zT8mSGUuFVSBKcL92PiGOcTTMutcskf6GorjPdKx2ncO9IMGrMO5aDP(Ez3iuQTDkcOQ96GSvKTJAybLmJakKRk5zqjJx2ncivsIGsNxTL6kKlGbO05vjZiGbeqjJKN1YZWcbceqbZfYvLyoB0aI5gXZTkwN5SrZnMYvJ5yZtOmrtv4S(UrQ8(rdOtuSm7kuCmcO92(z3UgqWtRwybvAxB75cEA7PdKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfu2)QXmMvvm0ZkjMbPP1uaLoVkzgbmaL9VAmJzbsRoqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhakDEv2)QXmMfyakz8YUraPsseu68QtFS7odyaYl7gb0EXipi21uVrHYXv2VREJnof6C(gbu2vCk058N67GO0)hn1BuuvEflXDqPZRUqNZFQVdgGo9XU7mGo9XU7m7fJ8GyxdiPuOd6eLKoqxOZ5p13XRxTn1vaeqb(PKuwjoyasVpl9cE90bIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0pXLbw8AQfmWRPoWaceqxOZclOBmlUJhtqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycbuy5qrXDJalOFIldSqGakDELO4UrqFqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqzfRdlOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vSC1DGbO05vSXFFLagGYrUdlOFIldSqGabu2xt0ylf6Gg2Ob0jkwMDfkogb0EB)SBxdqQGGrMOrXRK8SwE(GfcOjaeL()OPEJIQYRyjUxVrX1BSNMbvKDTTNl4vSwM0bQ7ei6XRNoqM03MN1YZhEAbLmsEwlpdlOl058N6741R2M6kaci2yKhe7AadqIxezVipMHfVM4PdpMqHlOZn1UzTABQJjnkO2c2Sa0wSgfabcEABclifRmLDBEwlpxZyGJNoqsEwlpdlOyxZodVeyakzgbKOYlxaLoFVyYiGbi20jXFL(jWbjZ3dazuF)GfpTGkSFINhZQEJnmMmbqaf49tTT2sHoOT6Og1SW7ttcbKEFw6f8ysdq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSG(jUmWcbcOl0zHf0nMf3XJjiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vxOZcgGsNxXYv3bgGsNxXg)9vcyakh5oSG(jUmWcbceqTrJqZg1XJjnaL91en2sHoOHnAaPccgzIgfVsYZA55dwiGMaqf2pXZJzvVXggtMG6nkUEdsuSm7a1Dce94XKgGkYU22Zf80ytqL212EUGxXn1bYK(28SwE(WtlOtuSm7kuCmcO92(z3UgqWtltWcsXktz3MN1YZ1mg44Pdu6CBmYLjemaPmZxjt0alO2XmNEybjLcDqHz)Cbuy2pxa1pMmSUMDwvjiqaj5zT8mSGIDn7m8sGbOKzeqIkVCb0f6CoZdoyXtlEARvRgB2jeqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhaYO(oOnOjN4UrQ3OqC1k5GmQVFWINwqBqtoXDJuVrH4QvYHakW7NABTLcDqB1rnQzH3NMecOWCCL97ku2zNBIg80bsVpl9cEmPbiEufalO05vgVSNrFqII7gbwq)exgyHabelxDhSGUXS4oinVDh2T2)J5fDlleqxOZclOBmlUJhtqafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYkwhwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbmaLJChwq)exgyHabcO2OrOzJ64XKgGcMlKRkrIILzhinriOSVMOXwk0bnSrdOXmsfB8hYDXdWtlOs7ABpxWR4M6anbG2GMCI7gPEJcXvRKxVrX1B0bRmLDqQGGrMOrXRK8SwE(GfcOUtGOhpM0aur212EUGxX12dKj9T5zT88HNwqNOyz2vO4yeq7T9ZUDnGGN2EWcQ0U22Zfu4I7PHoMkqBbBQRZMmvBb12dTf3Btqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGsNBJrUmHGbijpRLNHfuSRzNHxcmaLmJasu5LlGc8(P2wBPqh0wDuJAw49PjbzuF)GfpTGkCoEs9gf2l7ziGmQVdAdAYjUBK6nkexTsoi20jXFL(jWbjZ3dGakmhxz)UcLD25MObpDG07ZsVGhtAaIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaDHolSGUXS4oEnHaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYkwhwq)exgyHabuRIvMObwq)exgyHabuy5qrXDJalOFIldSqGakDEflxDhyakDEfB83xjGbO05vxOZcgqa1gncnBuhVM6afmxixvIeflZoqAIqqzFnrJTuOdAyJgqtaOcNJNuVrH9YEgKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaQ7ei6XJjnavKDTTNl4vCTmbYK(28SwE(WtlOtuSm7kuCmcO92(z3UgqWtRgWcQ0U22Zf8kwBbGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aLo3gJCzcbdqsEwlpdlOyxZodVeyakzgbKOYlxaXMoj(R0pboiz(EaiJ67G2GMCI7gPEJcXvRKdYO((blEAbXGhJb1BuiUALCiGc8(P2wBPqh0wDuJAw49PjHakmhxz)UcLD25MObpDG07ZsVGhtAaIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycb0f6SWc6gZI74PfcO05vxOZcgGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYrUdlOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoVILRUdmaLoVIn(7ReWauwX6Wc6N4Yaleiqa1gncnBuhVM6afmxixvIeflZoqAIqqzFnrJTuOdAyJgqtaig8ymOEJcXvRKdsfemYenkELKN1YZhSqa1Dce94XKgGmPVnpRLNp80cQi7ABpxWR4Azc0jkwMDfkogb0EB)SBxdi4PTaybvAxB75ckCT601P2A1vqb92uxb901jAlU3MGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aj5zT8mSGKsHoOtus6aLoVsVR4IEWaKExXf9vXqpRKygKMwtbKx2ncO9IMGrMO5aLmJak0fq6Dfx0dslO05vjZiGbOKXl7gbKkjrqPZR2sDfYf0heB6K4Vs)e4GK57bqaP3NLEbpn0bIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycb0f6SWc6gZI74XeeqHLdff3ncSG(jUmWcbcOGPTDytCPeSG(jUmWcbcOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoV6cDwWau68kwU6oWau68k24VVsadq5i3Hf0pXLbwiqGak7RjASLcDqdB0asXkt0CWc6evwGfuqSAXJDbdqlESBLIvMOb0Pp2f0Ih7w1MvFh0g6kM1rkRon1c5s9gVOuVrhSYu2HabKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaQi7ABpxWRyTDcQ7ei6XtdDGmPVnpRLNp80cAcavixQ34fL6n6GvMYoOG5c5QsmNnAWRjtfWubfabpTDclOKrYZA5zybDHoN)uFhVM66KPE1cbKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfKuk0bDIsshOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbO05vjZiGbiVSBeqDWkt0uVX(ovFUdk7kof6C(t9DqAwLzw9gDK7pINbLoV6cDo)P(oya60h7UZa60h7UZSxmYdIDnGUqNZFQVJxtDDYuVAbXMoj(R0pboiz(Eaeq69zPxWRNoq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSGUXS4oEARf0pXLbw80wlyabciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGUqNfwq3ywChpMGakRyDyb9tCzGfceqPZRef3ncyakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGakh5oSG(jUmWcbcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqGakyUqUQejkwMDGQ3au2xt0ylf6Gg2ObKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaQ7ei6XRNoqfzxB75cEfRLjDGMaq2Auq9gfxVHMvzMvVrh5(J456nkUEJ9DQ(ChuPDTTNl4PTNoqM03MN1YZhEAbDIILzxHIJraT32p721aK4fr2lYJzyXRjE6WJju4c6CtTBwR2M6ysJcQTGnlaTfRrbqGGN2nHfKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthiLz(kzIgybDIklWckm7NlGAvboeqF1yGfuy2pxaP4H6vfkXphcO2XmNEybfM9ZfqTQahceqsEwlpdlOl05CMhaIs)F0uVrrv5vSe3bfKYkzIgq90bInDs8xPFcCqY89aqsPqhKx2ncOKXl7gbKmFpaKx2ncO9I)(kPEdnzCbkDE1ftzwh9bDP(Ez3iuQTDkcOkAF1SM7EGsNxDHoNZ8a0hKr9Dqu6)JM6nkQkVIL4oO05vxmLz99zgb9bLoV6cDo)P(oya6IPmRVpZiGc5QsEg0f6C(t9DqAwLzw9gDK7pINHasVpl9cE90aepQcGfelxDhSGUXS4oinVDh2T2)J5fDlleqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSGUXS4oEARf0pXLbwiqafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaDHolSGUXS4oEmbbuoYDyb9tCzGfceqPZRef3ncyakDEflxDhyakRyDyb9tCzGfceqHLdff3ncSG(jUmWcbcO05vxOZcgGAvSYenWc6N4YaleiGsNxXg)9vcyakDEf3l7C0hcOG5c5QsKOyz2bsteck7RjASLcDqdB0asXkt0CWc6evwGfuqSAXJDbdqlESBLIvMOb0Pp2f0Ih7w1MvFh0g6kM1rkRon1T7hn1BuuvEflX96nkUEJoyLPSdkiwDXKja9bDXKjaeZnINBvSEhbbrZTHUIzDKYQRqXUEUJuwD10dgfftMGluze9Ew7glUwGUyYeuXQxzmohev4n4qa1oM50dlOGyfB6K4h9bfeR((DQLJ(qGa6eflZUcfhJaAVTF2TRbi2ipMHfVE4PBJPbeqbZTbMmSYu2bP4CqQGGrMOrXRK8SwE(GfpTWcsYZA5zybLoVkzgbmajLcDqNOK0bkDE1wQRqUagGUuFVSBek12ofbu1EDq2kY2rnSGsgVSBeqQKebLmJakKRk5zqEz3iG2lAcgzIMd0L67LDJuOS3ofbevOT1KAsiGsgjpRLNHfceiG6obIE86PbOISRT9CbVI1YKoqM03MN1YZhEnbvAxB75cEA7Pd0eaYwJcQ3O46n0SkZS6n6i3FepxVrX1B0bRmLDqbZfYvLyoB0aI5gXZTkwN5SrZnMYvJ5yZtOmrtv4S(UrQ8(rdi2yKhe7AqFi4PTwybLmsEwlpdlOl058N6741uxNm1RwiGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aj5zT8mSGY(xnMXSQIHEwjXminTMcO05vjZiGbOS)vJzmlqA1bInDs8xPFcCqY89aqsPqh0jkjDGsgVSBeqQKebLoV60h7UZagG8YUraTxmYdIDn1BuOCCL97Q3yJtHoNVraLDfNcDo)P(oinRYmREJoY9hXZGsNxDHoN)uFhmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgqPZRY(xnMXSadqxOZ5p13XRPUozQxTqaf4NsszL4Gbi9(S0l41thiEufalO05vgVSNrFqII7gbwq3ywChpT1c6N4YalEn1cg41uhyabciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGUqNfwq3ywChpMGakh5oSG(jUmWcbcO05vII7gbmafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqGak7RjASLcDqdB0aIng5bXUgWa0eaYwJcQ3O46n0SkZS6n6i3FepxVrX1BSNMbvKDTTNl4vSwM0bQ7ei6XRNoqQGGrMOrXRK8SwE(Gfcit6BZZA55dpTGkTRT9CbpT90b6eflZUcfhJaAVTF2TRbiXlISxKhZWIxt80HhtOWf05MA3SwTn1XKgfuBbBwaAlwJcGabVM6GfuYi5zT8mSGUqNZFQVJNwM01jtfabKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfu2)QXmMvvm0ZkjMbPPbLoVkzgbmaL9VAmJzbsli20jXFL(jWbjZ3dajLcDqNOK0bkz8YUraPsseu68QtFS7odyaYl7gbuhSYen1BSVt1N7GYUItHoN)uFheft86nQHRc9mO05vxOZ5p13bdqg13pyXtlikM41Budxf6ziGo9XU7mGo9XU7m7fJ8GyxdO05vz)RgZywGbOl058N674PLjDDYubqaP3NLEbVE6aXJQaybLoVY4L9m6dsuC3iWc6gZI741ulOFIldS41ulyabcOl0zHf0nMf3XJjiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaLoVsuC3iGbOGPTDytCPeSG(jUmWcbcOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoV6cDwWau68kwU6oWau68k24VVsadq5i3Hf0pXLbwiqGak7RjASLcDqdB0aAcazRrb1BuC9gumXR3OgUk0Z1BSVt1N7GubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqDNarpE90bQi7ABpxWRyTmPduPDTTNl4PvNoqM03MN1YZhEAHGxtTWcQi7ABpxWRyT60bQ0U22Zf82Ctqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGK8SwEgwqz)RgZywvXqpRKygKMgu2)QXmMfiTGytNe)v6NahKmFpaKuk0bDIsshO05vjZiGbOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbOl058N674PrNmXKoqEz3iG6GvMOPEJ9DQ(ChKr99dw80cIIjE9g1WvHEgcOSR4uOZ5p13bTvmBQ3i2wVXgogXZGsNxDHoN)uFhmaLoVk7F1ygZcmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgiG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeybDJzXD8ka0pXLbw8AQfmGab0f6SWc6gZI741eciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGYkwhwq)exgyHabu68krXDJagGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYrUdlOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68kwU6oWau68k24VVsadqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceiGY(AIgBPqh0WgnGubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqtaOTIzt9gX26n2WXiEUEJ0P6ZDqDNarpE90bkzK8SwEgwqxOZ5p13XtJozIjDqazsFBEwlpF4PfcEnBclOKrYZA5zybDHoN)uFhpT12BZE9GasXktz3MN1YZ1mg44PdKKN1YZWck7F1ygZQkg6zLeZG00GY(xnMXSaPfeB6K4Vs)e4GK57bGKsHoOtus6aLmEz3iGujjckDE1Pp2DNbma5LDJaQdwzIM6n23P6ZDqPZRY(xnMXSadqzxXPqNZFQVdIr04NeZFqPZRUqNZFQVdgGo9XU7mGo9XU7m7fJ8GyxdiJ67hS4Pfeft86nQHRc9meqPZRsMradqxOZ5p13XtBT92SxpiG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeybDJzXD80wlOFIldS41ulyGxbGbeiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHa6cDwybDJzXD80cbuRIvMObwq)exgyHabu68krXDJagGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYkwhwq)exgyHabuy5qrXDJalOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbO05vSC1DGbO05vSXFFLagGYrUdlOFIldSqGabu2xt0ylf6Gg2ObKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaAcaXiA8tI5pOUtGOhVE6avKDTTNl4PHgGkTRT9CbVI1wait6BZZA55dpTqWRjtWckzK8SwEgwqxOZ5p13XRPUoBQrbqaPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80bsYZA5zybL9VAmJzvfd9SsIzqAAqz)RgZywG0cInDs8xPFcCqY89aqsPqh0jkjDGsgVSBeqQKebLoV60h7UZagG8YUra1bRmrt9g77u95oO05vz)RgZywGbOSR4uOZ5p13bTRpFepRKjAaLoV6cDo)P(oya60h7UZa60h7UZSxmYdIDnGmQVFWINwqumXR3OgUk0ZqaLoVkzgbmaDHoN)uFhVM66SPgfabKEFw6f86PdepQcGfu68kJx2ZOpirXDJalOBmlUJN2Ab9tCzGfVMAbdiqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycb0f6SWc6gZI741ecOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vII7gbmafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbmaLJChwq)exgyHabcOSVMOXwk0bnSrdivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWcb0eaAxF(iEwjt0uVX(ovFUdQ7ei6XRNoqfzxB75cEfRvNoqL212EUGNwM0bYK(28SwE(Wtle8A2dwqjJKN1YZWc6cDo)P(oEAOTzNAHasXktz3MN1YZ1mg44PdKKN1YZWck7F1ygZQkg6zLeZG00GY(xnMXSaPfeB6K4Vs)e4GK57bGKsHoOtus6aDHoN)uFhpn02StTGsgVSBeqQKebLoV60h7UZagGsNxLmJagG8YUra1bRmrt9g77u95oiJ67hS4Pfeft86nQHRc9meqzxXPqNZFQVdQqdNRY1BeBR3OW54jGsNxDHoN)uFhmaLoVk7F1ygZcmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgiG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeybDJzXD80wlOFIldS41ulyGN2AbdiqaDHolSGUXS4oEnHaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGsNxjkUBe0huW02oSjUucwq)exgyHabuwX6Wc6N4YaleiGsNxDHolyaQvXkt0alOFIldSqGakDEflxDhyakDEfB83xjGbOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabcOSVMOXwk0bnSrdOjauHgoxLR3i2wVrBoEcOUtGOhVE6avAxB75cEA7uhit6BZZA55dpTGubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqfzxB75cEfRvNoi41udybvKDTTNl4vS2obLmsEwlpdlOl058N674PT2E1QLjiGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aj5zT8mSGY(xnMXSQIHEwjXminnOS)vJzmlqAbXMoj(R0pboiz(EaiPuOd6eLKoqxOZ5p13XtBT9QvltGsgVSBeqQKebLoV60h7UZagGsNxLmJagG8YUra1bRmrt9g77u95oiJ67hS4Pfeft86nQHRc9meqzxXPqNZFQVdQOCf7O41B0rqzLH1bLoV6cDo)P(oyakDEv2)QXmMfya60h7UZa60h7UZSxmYdIDnqaP3NLEbVE6aXJQaybLoVY4L9m6dsuC3iWc6gZI741ulOFIldS41ulyabcOl0zHf0nMf3XRjeqSC1DWc6gZI7G082Dy3A)pMx0TSqaLJChwq)exgyHabu68krXDJagGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYkwhwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbmafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiqaL91en2sHoOHnAanbGkkxXokE9gDeuwzy96nsNQp3b1Dce941thOs7ABpxWRyTAaYK(28SwE(WtlivqWit0O4vsEwlpFWcbcEnlawqfzxB75cEfRvNoqjJKN1YZWc6cDo)P(oEA1OzZoRfcifRmLDBEwlpxZyGJNoqsEwlpdlOS)vJzmRQyONvsmdstdk7F1ygZcKwqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhaskf6GorjPd0f6C(t9D80QrZMDwlOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbO05vjZiGbiVSBeqDWkt0uVX(ovFUdYO((blEAbrXeVEJA4Qqpdbu2vCk058N67GyKDLOVEJyB9g0ycYQv8uGsNxDHoN)uFhmaLoVk7F1ygZcmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgiG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeybDJzXD8AQd0pXLbw8AQfmGab0f6SWc6gZI741eciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGYrUdlOFIldSqGakDELO4UradqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqzfRdlOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vSC1DGbO05vSXFFLagGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceiGY(AIgBPqh0WgnGMaqmYUs0xVr6u95oOUtGOhVE6avAxB75cEAzshit6BZZA55dpTGubbJmrJIxj5zT88blei41StybvAxB75cEA1PdKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfu2)QXmMvvm0ZkjMbPP1uazuF)GfpTGOyIxVrnCvONHak7F1ygZcKgGytNe)v6NahKmFpau68QS)vJzmlWaKuk0bDIsshO05vN(y3DgWaKx2ncO9IrEqSRPEJcLJRSFx9gBCk058ncOKXl7gbKkjrqzxXPqNZFQVdIIjE9g1WvHEgu68Ql058N67GbOtFS7odOtFS7oZEXipi21akDE1yk75ZbdqPZRsMradqxOZ5p13Xtlt66KPcGakWpLKYkXbdq69zPxWRNoq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSGUXS4oEn1c6N4YalEn1cgqGaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcOl0zHf0nMf3XJjiGYkwhwq)exgyHabu68krXDJagGsNxXYv3bgGYrUdlOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLoVIn(7ReWau68Ql0zbdiGcMlKRkrIILzhinriOSVMOXwk0bnSrdOjaKTgfuVrX1BqXeVEJA4QqpxVXEAgKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHaQ7ei6XRNoqfzxB75cEfRLjDGsgjpRLNHf0f6C(t9D80YKUozQaiGmPVnpRLNp80cbVMBclOISRT9CbVI1QthOKrYZA5zybDHoN)uFhpn6KjM0bbKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfu68QXu2ZNdgGsNxLmJagGY(xnMXSaPbi20jXFL(jWbjZ3daDHoN)uFhpn6KjM0bskf6GorjPdKr99dw80cIIjE9g1WvHEgcOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbOS)vJzmRQyONvsmdstRPaYl7gb0EXipi21uVrHYXv2VREJnof6C(gbu68QS)vJzmlWau2vCk058N67G2kMn1BeBR3ydhJ4zqPZRUqNZFQVdgGo9XU7mGo9XU7m7fJ8Gyxdeqb(PKuwjoyasVpl9ckSgf0S2E1QrtMQTzpn2S5MOT4EDcIhvbWckDELXl7z0hKO4UrGf0nMf3XRaq)exgyXRPwWaceqxOZclOBmlUJxtiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakDE1f6SGbO05vII7gbmaLoVILRUdmaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabuW02oSjUucwq)exgyHabu68k24VVsadq5i3Hf0pXLbwiqGakyUqUQejkwMDG0eHGY(AIgBPqh0WgnGubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqtaOTIzt9g7AR3ydhJ456n2tZG6obIE86PduPDTTNl4T5MGmPVnpRLNp80cbVM1clOs7ABpxWtlt6aPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80bsYZA5zybLoVAmL985GbOS)vJzmlqAaInDs8xPFcCqY89aqPZRY(xnMXSadqPZRsMradqPZRo9XU7mGbOKXl7gbKkjrqEz3iG2lg5bXUM6nkuoUY(D1BSXPqNZ3iGKsHoOtus6aLDfNcDo)P(oOD95J4zLmrdO05vxOZ5p13bdqN(y3DgqN(y3DM9IrEqSRbu2)QXmMvvm0ZkjMbPP1uazuF)GfpTGOyIxVrnCvONHa6cDo)P(oEn11ztnkacOa)uskRehmaP3NLEbVE6aXJQaybLoVY4L9m6dsuC3iWc6gZI74PTwq)exgyXRPwWaceqxOZclOBmlUJxtiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakRyDyb9tCzGfceqPZRef3ncyakDEflxDhyakh5oSG(jUmWcbcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqPZRyJ)(kbma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqGakyUqUQejkwMDG0eHGY(AIgBPqh0WgnGubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqtaOD95J4zLmrt9gSbG6obIE86Pdur212EUGxXA1PduYi5zT8mSGUqNZFQVJxtDD2uJcGaYK(28SwE(Wtle8yshSGkTRT9CbpTDQdKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfu68QXu2ZNdgGsNxLmJagGY(xnMXSaPbi20jXFL(jWbjZ3daDHoN)uFhpn02StTGKsHoOtus6azuF)GfpTGOyIxVrnCvONHakz8YUraPsseu68QtFS7odyak7F1ygZQkg6zLeZG00AkG8YUraTxmYdIDn1BuOCCL97Q3yJtHoNVraLoVk7F1ygZcmaLDfNcDo)P(oOcnCUkxVrSTEJcNJNakDE1f6C(t9DWa0Pp2DNb0Pp2DNzVyKhe7AGakWpLKYkXbdq69zPxWRNoq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSGUXS4oEARf0pXLbw8AQfmWtBTGbeiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHa6cDwybDJzXD8AcbuRIvMObwq)exgyHabu68kwU6oWauoYDyb9tCzGfceqPZRUqNfmafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGsNxXg)9vcyakRyDyb9tCzGfceiGcMlKRkrIILzhinriOSVMOXwk0bnSrdOjauHgoxLR3i2wVrBoEs9gSb1B0eu3jq0JxpDGsgjpRLNHf0f6C(t9D80qBZo1cbKj9T5zT88HNwqQGGrMOrXRK8SwE(GfcOISRT9CbVI1Qthe8yslSGkYU22Zf8kwRoDGkTRT9CbpTmPdKIvMYUnpRLNRzmWXthijpRLNHfu68QXu2ZNdgGsNxLmJagGY(xnMXSaPbi20jXFL(jWbjZ3daDHoN)uFhpTA0SzN1cskf6GorjPdKr99dw80cIIjE9g1WvHEgcOKXl7gbKkjrqPZRo9XU7mGbOS)vJzmRQyONvsmdstRPaYl7gb0EXipi21uVrHYXv2VREJnof6C(gbu68QS)vJzmlWau2vCk058N67GyKDLOVEJyB9g0ycYQv8uGsNxDHoN)uFhmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgiGc8tjPSsCWaKEFw6f86PdepQcGfu68kJx2ZOpirXDJalOBmlUJxtDG(jUmWIxtTGbeiGUqNfwq3ywChVMqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3YcbuRIvMObwq)exgyHabu68krXDJagGsNxXYv3bgGYrUdlOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabuW02oSjUucwq)exgyHabu68k24VVsadqzfRdlOFIldSqGabuWCHCvjsuSm7aPjcbL91en2sHoOHnAanbGyKDLOVEd2aqDNarpE90bkzK8SwEgwqxOZ5p13XtRgnB2zTqazsFBEwlpF4PfKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHabpMAclOs7ABpxWRyTAasXktz3MN1YZ1mg44PdKKN1YZWck7F1ygZQkg6zLeZG00AkGmQVFWINwqumXR3OgUk0ZqaL9VAmJzbsdqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhakDEv2)QXmMfyakz8YUraPsseu68QtFS7odyaYl7gb0EXipi21uVrHYXv2VREJnof6C(gbKuk0bDIsshOSR4uOZ5p13bvuUIDu86n6iOSYW6GsNxDHoN)uFhmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgqPZRgtzpFoyakDEvYmcya6cDo)P(oEARTxTAzcci9(S0l41thiEufalO05vgVSNrFqII7gbwq3ywChVMAb9tCzGfVMAbdiqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3Ycb0f6SWc6gZI741ecOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqaLoVsuC3iGbO05vSC1DGbOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqbtB7WM4sjyb9tCzGfceqPZRyJ)(kbmaLoV6cDwWacOG5c5QsKOyz2bsteck7RjASLcDqdB0akWpLKYkXbdqtaOIYvSJIxVrhbLvgwVEd2aqDNarpE90bQi7ABpxWR4M6aPccgzIgfVsYZA55dwiGmPVnpRLNp80ckzK8SwEgwqxOZ5p13XtBT9QvltqGGhtmblOKrYZA5zybDHoN)uFhpTmPRtMkacifRmLDBEwlpxZyGJNoqsEwlpdlOS)vJzmRQyONvsmdstdkDEvYmcyak7F1ygZcKwqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhakDEv2)QXmMfyakz8YUraPsseu68QtFS7odyaYl7gbuhSYen1BSVt1N7GsNxDHoN)uFhmaD6JD3zaD6JD3z2lg5bXUgqg13pyXtlikM41Budxf6ziGUqNZFQVJNwM01jtfabKEFw6f86PdepQcGfu68kJx2ZOpirXDJalOBmlUJxtTG(jUmWIxtTGbeiGUqNfwq3ywChpMGaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68krXDJagGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYrUdlOFIldSqGakDE1f6SGbOwfRmrdSG(jUmWcbcO05vSC1DGbO05vSXFFLagGYkwhwq)exgyHabcOG5c5QsKOyz2bsteck7RjASLcDqdB0asfemYenkELKN1YZhSqanbGS1OG6nkUEdkM41Budxf656nyKABb1Dce941thOISRT9CbVI1YKoqL212EUGNwD6azsFBEwlpF4PfcEm1dwqL212EUGcxCbARTzpTAOTzNBwBb6QTjAlUxTGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aj5zT8mSGY(xnMXSQIHEwjXminniJ67hS4PfKM92H7qaL9VAmJzbsli20jXFL(jWbjZ3daLoVk7F1ygZcmaLmEz3iGujjckDE1Pp2DNbma5LDJaQdwzIM6n23P6ZDqzxXPqNZFQVdsZE7WDqPZRUqNZFQVdgGsNxLmJagGo9XU7mGo9XU7m7fJ8GyxdiPuOd6eLKoqxOZ5p13XtRgnBUPoiG07ZsVGxpnaXJQaybLoVY4L9m6dsuC3iWc6gZI741uhOFIldS41uhyabciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGUqNfwq3ywChpMGakh5oSG(jUmWcbcO05vII7gbmafmTTdBIlLGf0pXLbwiqaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcOWYHII7gbwq)exgyHabu68Ql0zbdqPZRy5Q7adqPZRyJ)(kbma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqGakyUqUQejkwMDG0eHGY(AIgBPqh0WgnGubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqtaiBnkOEJIR3qZE7W96n23P6ZDqDNarpE90aur212EUGN2MGsgjpRLNHf0f6C(t9D80QrZMBQdcit6BZZA55dpTqWJjnGfuYi5zT8mSGUqNZFQVJNwnA2CtDqaPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80bsYZA5zybL9VAmJzvfd9SsIzqAAqPZRsMradqz)RgZywG0aeB6K4Vs)e4GK57bGKsHoOtus6aLmEz3iGujjckDE1Pp2DNbma5LDJaAVyKhe7AQ3Oq54k73vVXgNcDoFJak7kof6C(t9DqA2BhUdkDE1f6C(t9DWaKr99dw80cIIjE9g1WvHEgcOtFS7odOtFS7oZEXipi21akDEv2)QXmMfya6cDo)P(oEA1OzZn1bbuGFkjLvIdgG07ZsVGxpnaXJQaybLoVY4L9m6dsuC3iWc6gZI741uhOFIldS41uhyabcOl0zHf0nMf3XJjiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaLoVsuC3iGbOGPTDytCPeSG(jUmWcbcOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoV6cDwWau68kwU6oWau68k24VVsadq5i3Hf0pXLbwiqGaQnAeA2OoEn1bkyUqUQejkwMDG0eHGY(AIgBPqh0WgnGMaq2Auq9gfxVHM92H71BSNMbPccgzIgfVsYZA55dwiG6obIE86PbOISRT9CbpTnbvAxB75ckCXfOT2M92KPn71jtD2CZMBI2I7vlit6BZZA55dpTGorXYSRqXXiG2B7ND7AabpMkawqfzxB75cEfRvdqL212EUGxXn1PduB0ifMRwhOD7ZQjz(BBq9v59I8ygw80IcVPoTBQTtM6PrVMn11tBNOTynycVMOW90OP2MfOBtDnzQZA7CZcqBXA0jEmHNwiG4rvaSGsNxz8YEg9bjkUBeyb9tCzGfceqxOZclOBmlUJhtqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3YcbuwX6Wc6N4YaleiGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYrUdlOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaLoV6cDwWau68kwU6oWau68k24VVsadqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceiGY(AIgBPqhKkLv9vzqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGK8SwEgwqg13pyXtlOAKmdB9g7fZ5uOmrdeqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhab0eaQgjZWwVXEXCofkt0asfemYenkELKN1YZhSqazsFBEwlpF4PfKEFw6f8AQdcEm1jSGuSYu2T5zT8CnJboE6aPyLjAoybDIklWckiwT4XUGbOfp2TsXkt0a60h7cAXJDRAZQVdAdDfZ6iLvNM6UK0p7kMbbcijpRLNHfuSRzNHxcmaLmJasu5LlGytNe)v6NahKmFpaKr99dw80cAxs6NDfZGakW7NABTLcDqB1rnQzH3NMecOWCCL97ku2zNBIg80bsVpl9cEmPbiEufalO05vgVSNrFqII7gbwq)exgyHab0f6SWc6gZI74XeeqSC1DWc6gZI7G082Dy3A)pMx0TSqaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcOGPTDytCPeSG(jUmWcbcOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceqPZRUqNfmaLoVILRUdmaLoVIn(7ReWauRIvMObwq)exgyHabcOG5c5QsKOyz2bsteck7RjASLcDqdB0asfemYenkELKN1YZhSqavKDTTNl4vCT9a1Dce9OWA0uxNmPRZEDQRzpTDwltOT4EDcQ0U22ZfuynQvRUA7TzN90QvBT1wltOT4EBcYK(28SwE(WtlOja0UK0p7kMbbpM2ewqL212EUGN2E6aPyLPSBZZA55AgdC8kwRoqsEwlpdli20jXFL(jWbjZ3dazuF)GfpTG0SkZS6nOelBmdbcOWCCL97ku2zNBIg80bsVpl9cE90bIhvbWcsuC3iWc6N4YaleiGsNxXYv3bgGYrUdlOFIldSqGaQvXkt0alOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaXYv3blOBmlUdsZB3HDR9)yEr3YcbuW02oSjUucwq)exgyHabuwX6Wc6N4Yaleiqa1gncnBuhpM0auWCHCvjsuSm7aPjcbL91en2sHoOHnAaXgJ8Gyxd6dAcaPzvMz1Bqjw2ygur212EUGxT6a1Dce941thOG52atgwzk7GuCoit6BZZA55dpTGorXYSRqXXiG2B7ND7AabpMQfwqfzxB75cEBwlOs7ABpxWtlt1csXktz3MN1YZ1mg44vSwDGK8SwEgwqg13pyXtlOnOHvI5jMoiGytNe)v6NahKmFpacOWCCL97ku2zNBIg80bsVpl9cE90bIhvbWcsuC3iWc6N4YaleiGcM22HnXLsWc6N4YaleiGYrUdlOFIldSqGakSCOO4UrGf0pXLbwiqa1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLvSoSG(jUmWcbcO05vSC1DGbiwU6oybDJzXDqByh1OgmFxnGabuB0i0SrD8ysdqbZfYvLirXYSdKMieu2xt0ylf6Gg2Ob0jkwMDfkogb0EB)SBxdqtaOnOHvI5s1au3jq0JxpDGmPVnpRLNp80ckyUnWKHvMYoifNdIng5bXUg0hcE90blOISRT9CbfUyn0vqbAOvJMn1QtdM61thAlU3MGkTRT9CbVI7StqTrJuyUADG2TpRMK5VTb1xL3lYJzyXtlk8M96StMkONoD96vqtT6QfTfRrN41efUZckOxT9QTwn6PJPE9QThAlwdMWJj80cbuyoUY(Dfk7SZnrdE6aXJQaybLoVY4L9m6dsuC3iWc6N4YaleiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakDEflxDhyakRyDyb9tCzGfceqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqHLdff3ncSG(jUmWcbcOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGsNxXg)9vcyakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGabu2xt0ylf6GuPSQVkdkyUnWKHvMYoifNdsXktz3MN1YZ1mg44vSwDGcMlKRkz9IiAsVvaPjcbPmZxjt0alOtuzbwqsPqheB6K4hceqsEwlpdliPuOd6eLKoqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhaYl7gbuHID9mOWyxplLcD8kau68QKzeWauY4LDJasLKiO05vHXUEwkf6Gbeq69zPxWRPoqM03MN1YZhEAbnSrd6dAcavJcbQ7ei6Xt7M6GGxpTWckzK8SwEgwqxOZ5p13XRaM0OaDqaPyLPSBZZA55AgdC8kwRoqsEwlpdliPuOd6eLKoqSPtI)k9tGdsMVhaYl7gbuhSYen1BSVt1N7GsNxLmJagGYUItHoN)uFhKMvzMvVHnRmxBm)vYenGsNxDHoN)uFhmaLmEz3iGujjc6cDo)P(oEfWKgfOdci9(S0l4PfepQcGfu68kJx2ZGbirXDJalOFIldSqGa6cDwybDJzXD8yccO05vxOZcgGYkwhwq)exgyHabu68kwU6oWauoYDyb9tCzGfceqTkwzIgyb9tCzGfceqHLdff3ncSG(jUmWcbciwU6oybDJzXDqAE7oSBT)hZl6wwiGsNxXg)9vcyakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGabu2xt0ylf6Gg2Ob0easZQmZSGuSYenhSGorLfybDXKjaeftMGnak058BdGMF0uu13R2GMlP4vfv9DsuzzJfxlqbXQlMmbGbeiG6obIE80cYK(28SwE(WtlOG52atgwzk7GuCoe861ewqkwzk728SwEUMXahpDGuSYenhSGorLfybfeRw8yxWa0Ih7wPyLjAaD6JDbT4XUvTz13bTHUIzDKYQttLyJP8YR3i2wVXggZ8GREdn79tTTJzvVHvLxUabcijpRLNHfuSRzNHxcmaDHoNZ8Gdw80IN2A12zVnHa6cDo)P(oEARvBN92eKr99dw80cIyJP8YR3i2wVXggZ8GdcO05vjZiGbOKzeqIkVCbuG3p12Alf6G2QJAuZcVpnjeq69zPxWRNoq8OkawqPZRmEzpJ(Gef3ncSG(jUmWcbcOl0zHf0nMf3XJjiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakDEflxDhyakh5oSG(jUmWcbcOGPTDytCPeSG(jUmWcbcO05vxOZcgGAvSYenWc6N4YaleiGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceqzfRdlOFIldSqGabuB0i0SrD8kqdqzFnrJTuOdAyJgqNOyz2vO4yeq7T9ZUDnaPsse9bnbGi2ykV86nIT1BSHXmp4Q3qZE)uB7yw1Byv5LlGubbJmrJIxj5zT88bleqM03MN1YZhEAb1Dce941thOISRT9CbVIB2BJPtNUM96PTNUcAQbOl058N67G0wR2o71jOs7ABpxWtBTBckyUqUQeZzJgqm3iEUvX6BamNnAUnavwMwfRO6p8rkvLm6J8sbUs0ZmZS0lvTC1Y5CLmrdi2yKhe7Aadi41JjybPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80b6cDo)P(oiT1QTZEDcsYZA5zybf7A2z4LadqPZRUqNDAh2QKze0hu68QKzeWaKr99dw80cI5SLQ3WQ4rZbb0f6C(t9D80wR2o7Tjeq69zPxWRNgG4rvaSGsNxz8YEgmajkUBeybDJzXD8Ac6N4YaleiGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakRyDyb9tCzGfceqPZRef3ncyakDEflxDhyakh5oSG(jUmWcbcOl0zHf0nMf3XRjeqPZRUqNfmafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiGAvSYenWc6N4YaleiGcM22HnXLsWc6N4Yaleiqa1gncnBuhVE6aL91en2sHoOHnAaXgJ8GyxdyasXkt0CWc6evwGfuqSAXJDbdqlESBvBw9DqBORywhPS60uj2ykV86nIT1BSHXmp4Q3qZE)uB7yw1Byv5LlGw8y3kfRmrdOtFSleiGujjI(GMaqmNTu9gwfpAoqDNarpE90aur212EUGcxSg6kOankOGolqxbfOvNUcqBX92eKj9T5zT88HNwqL212EUGcxCbDQHgnRTaMkq7M90vqVcqBXAOdKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHakyUqUQeZzJg8AQrZARThOtuSm7kuCmcO92(z3UgqWRxpybPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80b6cDo)P(oiT1QRZo3eKKN1YZWcskf6GorjPduY4LDJasLKiO05vN(y3DgWaKx2ncO9IrEqSRPEJcLJRSFx9gBCk058ncOSR4uOZ5p13brJjiRwXtTb7vVrHt5sGsNxDHoN)uFhmaD6JD3zaD6JD3zQHRckb6cDo)P(oEARvxNDUjeq69zPxWRNoq8OkawqII7gbwq)exgyHabelxDhSGUXS4oinVDh2T2)J5fDlleqxOZclOBmlUJxtiGYkwhwq)exgyHabuW02oSjUucwq)exgyHabuoYDyb9tCzGfceqPZRy5Q7adqPZRUqNfmafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiGsNxXg)9vcyaQvXkt0alOFIldSqGabuB0i0SrD8A2du2xt0ylf6Gg2ObKkiyKjAu8kjpRLNpyHasLKi6dAcarJjiRwXtTb7vVrHt5s1B0rz1Wv95oOUtGOhVE6avKDTTNlOWDQrT12zb9A2tBb90qJo1aTf3RtqM03MN1YZhEAbvAxB75ckCX1QtxNA1YetAObt1QHUnlaTf3RwqbZfYvLyoB0aI5gXZTkwFdG5SrZTbOy1pEz)7gPQF8UQBmbz1kEki41tdybPyLPSBZZA55AgdC80bszMVsMObwqNOYcSGcZ(5cOwvGdb0xngybfM9ZfqkEOEvHs8ZHaQDmZPhwqHz)CbuRkWHabKKN1YZWc6cDoN5bGO0)hn1BuuvEflXDqbPSsMObupDGytNe)v6NahKmFpaKuk0b5LDJakz8YUrajZ3daLoV6IPmRJ(GUuFVSBek12ofbu1EDq2kAF7T32ebkDE1f6C(t9DWau68Ql05CMhG(GmQVdIs)F0uVrrv5vSe3bLoV6IPmRVpZiGbiVSBeq7f)9vs9gAY4c0ftzwFFMrafYvL8mOl058N67GO0)hn1BuuvEflXDiG07ZsVGxpDG4rvaSGy5Q7Gf0nMf3bP5T7WU1(FmVOBzHakDEf3l7C0hKO4UrGf0nMf3XtBTG(jUmWIxtDGbEn1cgqGakyABh2exkblOFIldSqGa6cDwybDJzXD8yccOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqaLoVsuC3iOpO05vSC1DGbOCK7Wc6N4YaleiGclhkkUBeyb9tCzGfceqPZRUqNfma1QyLjAGf0pXLbwiqaLoVIn(7ReWau68kJx2ZOpeqbZfYvLirXYSdKMieu2xt0ylf6Gg2ObKIvMO5Gf0jQSalOGy1Ih7cgGw8y3kfRmrdOtFSlOfp2TQnR(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)uFhpn0TzVMGsNxjQ8YLA4BWinzpa9bLoVIvVkV8dma5LDJaQdwzIM6n23P6ZDqzxXPqNZFQVdIbpgdQ3GrC4GsNxDHoN)uFhmaLoVkzgbmaLmEz3iGujjcbKEFw6f86PdepQcGfKO4UrGf0pXLbwiqaDHolSGUXS4oEAHaILRUdwq3ywChKM3Ud7w7)X8IULfcO05vSC1DGbOGPTDytCPeSG(jUmWcbcOSI1Hf0pXLbwiqaLoV6cDwWauRIvMObwq)exgyHabuoYDyb9tCzGfceqPZRyJ)(kbmafwouuC3iWc6N4YaleiqaL91en2sHoOHnAanbGyWJXG6nyehoOISRT9CbVI12jOUtGOhVE6afm3gyYWktzhKIZbzsFBEwlpF4PfuYi5zT8mSGUqNZFQVJNg62SxtiqGaQmEA71uleaa

1 person likes this