FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Soledad

Neck enchants Mark of the Hidden Satyr Vs. Mark of the Claw

Does anyone have a preference as to what neck enchant to roll with ??? I see every guide showing Mark of the Claw as the go to neck enchant, but every sim I run with simcraft / AMR show's Mark of the Claw the worst neck enchant   Saytr > Army > Claw  anyone have thoughts on this ?

5 hours ago, Soledad said:

Does anyone have a preference as to what neck enchant to roll with ??? I see every guide showing Mark of the Claw as the go to neck enchant, but every sim I run with simcraft / AMR show's Mark of the Claw the worst neck enchant   Saytr > Army > Claw  anyone have thoughts on this ?

Your stat priorities change as you go up in gear level, and even depending on what gear you have specifically, as does what gives you the most damage.

Given that we're low item level right now, it's not totally unsurprising that flat damage (Satyr) is better than stats. 

I'd recommend leaning towards what it says for your specific character, since everyone is different